How Wales leads the civilised world.

Wrexham set to welcome Syrian refugee families

Wales lights the way again - like a shining beacon in the gloom.
How come you have not invited any to live in your home? They should get a cutlery set as a welcome gift.
Well I have been told that I can be hard work when it comes to co-habiting. Mrs T has found a kettle and a DVD player that we can take over when they move in.We will also stop off at the local supermarket and fill up with basics to help them settle in.

Do you have Curry Houses in the states ?
No, just McDonalds. The hundreds of ethnic restaurants in every city is a myth.
Curry is a great Welsh dish.What do you do when the pubs close ? Go home ?
We don't have pubs. We just have soda machines at McDonalds.

Wish we had curry since you Welsh invented it.

You will get it some day. Macdonalds in France serve beer. Did you know that ?
You'd think it would be wine.

No, just McDonalds. The hundreds of ethnic restaurants in every city is a myth.
Curry is a great Welsh dish.What do you do when the pubs close ? Go home ?
We don't have pubs. We just have soda machines at McDonalds.

Wish we had curry since you Welsh invented it.

You will get it some day. Macdonalds in France serve beer. Did you know that ?
You'd think it would be wine.
Its possible that they do.I was just in the market for beer at the time.

What are Curry Houses?

If it has anything to do with Indian food then probably the answer is no as Indian food is not very popular in the US. US has large Middle Eastern (Jewish, Muslim, Coptic Christians and Orthodox Christians) population. So Middle Eastern food tends to be quite popular in the big cities here.

What are Curry Houses?

If it has anything to do with Indian food then probably the answer is no as Indian food is not very popular in the US. US has large Middle Eastern (Jewish, Muslim, Coptic Christians and Orthodox Christians) population. So Middle Eastern food tends to be quite popular in the big cities here.
Yes restaurants. They are termed Indian but in reality they are Bangladeshi owned and run.There is one in every village in the UK and curry has overtaken fish and chips as the national dish.
Its well nigh impossible to replicate the curry house flavour at home. I travel to Birmingham on a regular basis and shop at Paks Supermarkets. They sell everything you need to make a perfect curry but I still cant crack it.
Trying to imagine the UK without Curry is not possible.

Wrexham set to welcome Syrian refugee families

Wales lights the way again - like a shining beacon in the gloom.
How come you have not invited any to live in your home? They should get a cutlery set as a welcome gift.
Well I have been told that I can be hard work when it comes to co-habiting. Mrs T has found a kettle and a DVD player that we can take over when they move in.We will also stop off at the local supermarket and fill up with basics to help them settle in.

When they convert their lodgings into a bomb factory, what will be your reaction, Tommy ?

I'm making at least a half-serious point here. These 'refugees' won't, in the main, have been properly checked out (unless you think a war-torn country is up to the job of accurately, quickly and efficiently answering all information requests from all the countries involved on all of the people who've come here ??). If a terrorist organisation wanted a good way of infiltrating countries, this 'refugee exodus' would be ideal ....

So, Tommy, through what means COULD you have confidence in the bona fides of your 'appreciative' Syrian lodger ?? Likewise anyone else in that position, of course ...

Mark my words - in a couple of years, Europe will become a major exporter of Islamic terrorism, thanks to such infiltrations. And the Left's 'PC' idiocy will have helped facilitate that.

What are Curry Houses?

Yes restaurants. They are termed Indian but in reality they are Bangladeshi owned and run.There is one in every village in the UK and curry has overtaken fish and chips as the national dish.
Its well nigh impossible to replicate the curry house flavour at home. I travel to Birmingham on a regular basis and shop at Paks Supermarkets. They sell everything you need to make a perfect curry but I still cant crack it.

'Trying to imagine the UK without curry houses is not possible', you say. How telling ...

A handful of decades ago, such a statement would've been laughable. Then, it would've made far more sense to say 'Trying to imagine the UK without fish and chips is not possible'.

Ah, but in these days of Leftie appeasement to other cultures, this is one fact that's been eroded, and supplanted by something not originally of our shores. Lefties bang on about 'integration' and 'multiculturalism', but the truth is that we lose from it. We 'progressively' lose what we once valued.

What are Curry Houses?

Try using cat, rat, dog and the contents of the ash trays. Then marinade with human faeces and semen and you will never eat another muslim curry. Try an authentic Indian and you will be shocked at the difference in quality and taste. The chairman of a local working mans club had an Indian takeaway and he often had meals sent round as bar snacks for the sports nights. If he said it was chicken then you could take his word for it

What are Curry Houses?

'Trying to imagine the UK without curry houses is not possible', you say. How telling ...

A handful of decades ago, such a statement would've been laughable. Then, it would've made far more sense to say 'Trying to imagine the UK without fish and chips is not possible'.

Ah, but in these days of Leftie appeasement to other cultures, this is one fact that's been eroded, and supplanted by something not originally of our shores. Lefties bang on about 'integration' and 'multiculturalism', but the truth is that we lose from it. We 'progressively' lose what we once valued.

Or eel, pie and mash shops, meat pies at half time or a cup of bovril

Forum List

Back