How Transgender Ideology Has Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse

80800B6D-B2D0-4894-927E-AFBDDE1D87F9.jpeg

The left continues to deny basic science...
Treating a person differently based on their feelings isn’t just harmful, she argues, but deadly. In cases like heart disease, certain drugs can endanger women and not men. Even diagnoses present differently in men and women. The symptoms for certain diseases, she explains, can manifest themselves in completely opposite ways. “And these are nuances that medicine is finally studying and bringing to light. And it’s actually ironic that the transgender movement [is] so anti-science.”
It’s such a shame that the left places mental illness and/or irrational feelings above sciences, facts, logic, and reason.

On Gender, the Science Is Deafening

Horrifying. But...this is exactly what the left wants. Sever ties to the family, immerse them in sexual deviance, pump them full of unnatural hormones to ensure they can’t reproduce (which turn plays hell with their mental health, which in turn ensures they will sever ties to their family since they can’t think straight). Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

The left continues to exploit and abuse the mentally ill for their own agenda...
studies have shown that many of those diagnosed with gender dysphoria have at least one other psychiatric disorder.
Every rational person in the world knows that anyone who wants to transition is suffering from severe mental illness. These poor souls have been horribly exploited by the left.

Former transgender says media, doctors misled him to believe that sex change was the answer to his gender dysphoria

Excellent question by this physician...
When I asked the lead physician for his thoughts on comparing those with gender dysphoria who desire sex reassignment surgery to those with body integrity identity disorder who desire amputations, he paused and responded that he had never thought about it.
Yet another example of how irrational the left has become.

The child abuse from the left-wing ideology is horrifying...
Around this time, she was diagnosed with ADHD, depression, and anxiety. But mental health professionals seemed mainly interested in helping her process her new identity as a male and persuading me to accept the notion that my daughter is actually my son.
The left continue to reject basic science in favor of feelings and their perverted sexual deviance. They so-called “professionals” had absolutely no interest in treating her mental illness. They just want to fast-track the sexual deviance.

In Their Own Words: Parents of 5 Kids Who Think They’re Trans Speak

Shame on you Seawytch and every last sexual deviant like you who gets off on the suffering off these poor people.
After convincing myself that I was a woman during a severe mental health crisis, I visited a licensed nurse practitioner in early 2013 and asked for a hormone prescription. I should have been stopped, but out-of-control, transgender activism had made the nurse practitioner too scared to say no.
Believing you are something you are not is the textbook definition of mental illness. But the Gaystapo has done what fascist brownshirts do - physically attack, socially destroy, and intimidate anyone who opposes the Gaystapo agenda.

I Was America’s First ‘Nonbinary’ Person. It Was All a Sham.

Shame on you Seawytch and every last sexual deviant like you who gets off on the suffering off these poor people. It is people like you exploiting the mentally ill and making their lives miserable.
All I needed to do was switch over my hormone operating fuel and get my penis turned into a vagina. Then I’d be the same as any other woman. That’s the fantasy the transgender community sold me. It’s the lie I bought into and believed.

Only one therapist tried to stop me from crawling into this smoking rabbit hole. When she did, I not only fired her, I filed a formal complaint against her. “She’s a gatekeeper,” the trans community said.
Believing you are something you are not is the textbook definition of mental illness. But the Gaystapo has done what fascist brownshirts do - physically attack, socially destroy, and intimidate anyone who opposes the Gaystapo agenda.

Shame on you Seawytch and every last sexual deviant like you who gets off on the suffering off these poor people. It is people like you exploiting the mentally ill and making their lives miserable.
But when a licensed medical doctor writes you a letter essentially stating that you were born in the wrong body and a government agency or court of law validates that delusion, you become damaged and confused. I certainly did.

Transgender teachers now, making the "transition" mid-year, suddenly coming back to school looking like a man wearing makeup, painted nails and a dress.

To teach elementary school.

You bet I would have BIG problems with this as a parent of elementary school children, if I were in that place.

The child abuse from the left-wing ideology is horrifying...
"[Jackson's] sexual needs were his sexual needs,..."You can say 'molested,' but those children...married and they both have children, so it didn't kill them."
For the last few years, the left has been trying to normalize child molestation. This was just another step in the effort. Barbra Streisand doing her part for the cause. There are no sexual “needs”. There are sexual wants. There are sexual desires. Michael Jackson’s sick deviance was not a “need”.

Barbra Streisand shocks world with comments about Michael Jackson's 'sexual needs' and his alleged child victims

Forum List

Back