How Transgender Ideology Has Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse

even your made up word games are scary
"innersex"

:huh1: WTF???
Everything about the left’s sexual deviance is scary. That’s why it ends in things like rape, assault, and suicide. The left doesn’t want to treat the mentally ill. They want to exploit them.

Lets not forget the harm done to real honest women who have had to lose their safety in women's bathrooms or are losing a clean safe space they used to have.

Lets not forget the harm done to real honest women who have had to lose their safety in women's bathrooms or are losing a clean safe space they used to have.

Let's not forget that you are not in danger from trans women peering in the stall next to yours.

As of March 2017, 19 states, the District of Columbia and more than 200 municipalities have anti-discrimination laws and ordinances allowing transgender people to use public facilities that correspond to their gender identity.[...]

CNN reached out to 20 law enforcement agencies in states with anti-discrimination policies covering gender identity. None who answered reported any bathroom assaults after the policies took effect.

Michael Dunton, chief records clerk of Rhode Island's Cranston Police Department, told CNN his department was "hard-pressed" to find such a case: "We track our sex offenders very carefully and we haven't seen any instance of sexual predators assaulting in bathrooms."
In Maine, which has had gender identity protections in its state civil rights lawfor more than 11 years, the state Human Rights Commission was unaware of a single incident.​
https://www-m.cnn.com/2017/03/07/he...ts-myths/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

even your made up word games are scary
"innersex"

:huh1: WTF???

I made a typographical error. The term these individuals prefer to be referred to is intersex.

The term intersexuality was coined by Richard Goldschmidt in 1917.[41] The first suggestion to replace the term 'hermaphrodite' with 'intersex' was made by Cawadias in the 1940s.[42]
Intersex - Wikipedia

Let's not forget that you are not in danger from trans women peering in the stall next to yours.
Can we even get the language right at least? They are not “trans women” (as much as the left wishes they were). They are men who want to transition into being women. Therefore they are trans men.

1. It’s nice to see more facts, studies, science, etc. coming to the forefront to prove the disturbing left-wing narrative wrong.

2. As is always the case - the Gaystapo jumped down this Ivy League professionals throat. In fear for her life and her professional career, she immediately started to backtrack. We cannot allow fascists to suppress fact for their alternate reality.

Is Transgender The New Anorexia? New Study Suggests So

God this story makes me so happy. As the left and the Gaystapo desperately attempts to homosexualize everything, it is so nice to see both Sesame Street and the creator of Bert & Ernie stand up and set the record straight (pun intended :laugh: )
Unfortunately for the LGBT narrative, the official account for Sesame Street tossed some cold water on the celebrations.

“As we have always said, Bert and Ernie are best friends,” the statement from Sesame Street said.
The left so desperately wants to indoctrinate children with their bat-shit crazy ideology. Thankfully, not only did Sesame Street stood up, but so did the creator of the two characters:
Frank Oz, the iconic puppeteer and director who developed many of the Sesame Street characters, weighed in on the controversy and agreed.

“They’re not, of course,” he responded. “But why that question? Does it really matter?”
Sorry Gaystapo...toddlers will still learn colors and counting without learning about your deranged sexual deviance.

Sesame Street ruins LGBT spin on beloved characters after comments from ex-writer

The left has a deep and relentless commitment to indoctrinating children. I just hope that every child there was there because their parents wanted them exposed to that filth and not because a parent was unaware of the events planned for that day (or unaware that their child attended).
“Where is Bible story hour?”
Its a testament to the level of depravity of the left - and how far they’ve been able to drag society down to, that our public libraries host sexual deviance events but no Bible “story hour”.

Protesters show up for drag queen story hour in New York. Here’s why these events keep happening.

The left continues to reject science, facts, and reality in favor of their bizarre, bat-shit crazy ideology.
“The more and more we go down this road of political correctness at these universities,” Strobl said, “the question is: When will that end? How much is the university willing to sacrifice its pursuit of truth and its mission for this fantasyland of political correctness?”
It is really sad when the 19-year old student is more mature, more intelligent, and more aware than the 60-year old PhD’s.

Students were told to select gender pronouns. One chose ‘His Majesty’ to protest ‘absurdity.’

Lots of young children are being irreparably harmed thanks to failed left-wing policies.

I RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE. To say it is over failed left-wing policies is to imply some left-wing policies are a success.

LET'S BE CLEAR that there are NO good, successful left-wing policies! Never has. Never will.

They ALL fail to do what they promise.

Lots of young children are being irreparably harmed thanks to failed left-wing policies.

I RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE. To say it is over failed left-wing policies is to imply some left-wing policies are a success.

LET'S BE CLEAR that there are NO good, successful left-wing policies! Never has. Never will.

They ALL fail to do what they promise.
It doesn’t imply that at all. It clearly states “failed left-wing policies”. As in all. Every left-wing policy has been proven to be a failed left-wing policy.

This is disgusting and disturbing on an unimaginable level.
A whistleblower teacher from Great Britain alleges that 17 young students at the school where she teaches have been coerced into changing their genders. Some of the students are even mentally disabled, the teacher alleges. She charges that a powerful "transgender lobby" is behind the push.
The left lives to exploit children for their various political agendas.

Whistleblower teacher says 17 students in British school are changing genders, some were ‘tricked’

The left is repulsive for exploiting the suffering of these individuals...
A population of patients is suffering so much that they would submit to amputations and other radical surgeries, and the best research the Obama administration could find suggests that it brings them no meaningful improvements in their quality of life.
As awful as that is, it actually gets worse...
Fourth, Chu acknowledges a struggle with suicide ideation: “I was not suicidal before hormones. Now I often am.”
The fake “gender dysphoria” is nothing more than severe mental illness. Period. It is indisputable. These people are suffering and they are looking to desperate measures to ease their suffering because the left exploits them for their sexual deviance.

New York Times Reveals Painful Truths About 'Sex Change' Surgery

Prior to the widespread promotion of transition affirmation, 75% to 95% of gender-dysphoric youth ended up happy with their biological sex after simply passing through puberty.
The left wants the mentally insane and small children make the decisions that drive society. It's absurd. It's asinine. And it's the type of idiocy that could only come from the left. Adults don't allow children to make major decisions about their life. You let them choose what flavor of lollipop. You let them choose what toy to pick out at the store. You do not allow them to choose gender reassignment surgery, or what city the family will live in, or what automobile to purchase.

I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

Incase you missed it

Father Says 6-Year-Old Son Refuses Mom’s Demand to Dress Like a Girl – Now He’s Being Charged with 'Child Abuse'

The left continues to exploit the mentally ill...
“Transgenders are saying, ‘I think and feel this way, therefore, I am.’ And it’s one thing for us to, as physicians, [to] treat the person with respect and honor their name change, but it would be a complete malpractice to treat them as the opposite sex.”
Absolutely horrifying fascism that the left will attempt to force people to deny science, logic, reason, and reality.

On Gender, the Science Is Deafening

This is sick. It is disgusting. It is flat-out child abuse. And it is the result of what the left has fought for in this country.
“I left after seeing a child dance on stage for money at nighttime. This was on Saturday night and I have been feeling disturbed ever since,” said a patron on Yelp.
Shame on every left-wing asshole in America. And I don’t want to hear that you also “oppose” this. If you’re on the left, you’re part of the problem. You’ve voted and supported the people who have made this repulsive child abuse possible.

11-year-old ‘drag kid’ dances in popular NYC gay club as patrons toss money at him

Forum List

Back