How to Win Friends and Influence People.

sealadaigh

Rookie
Mar 12, 2012
THE NO REP ZONE
yessiree. the light unto the nations may be coming from explosions.

it is their new hearts, minds and bombs program.

Sudan: Israeli interests have become 'legitimate targets'

Sudanese president says 'Israeli airstrike' on Khartoum weapons site is 'hysterical reaction to political changes in region;' meanwhile, Sudan's information minister says weapons used in attack were Israeli-made

Sudan: Israeli interests have become 'legitimate targets' - Israel News, Ynetnews

of course, israel will neither confirm nor deny their involvement.

Sudanese president says 'Israeli airstrike' on Khartoum weapons site is 'hysterical reaction to political changes in region;' meanwhile, Sudan's information minister says weapons used in attack were Israeli-made

Sudan: Israeli interests have become 'legitimate targets' - Israel News, Ynetnews

Nazi cocksucker, repeats IslamoNazi allegations as if there is ever any truth to them. LOL

• Banned

Nazi cocksucker, repeats IslamoNazi allegations as if there is ever any truth to them. LOL

if they didn't do it, then why wouldn't they deny it?

They did do it and they struck Sudan during the Gaza war too. Roudy knws it too. That motherfucker....it's known

They did do it and they struck Sudan during the Gaza war too. Roudy knws it too. That motherfucker....it's known
I'm a nazi islamo fascist and a jew but if that was an arms factory I support whoever did it, even if it was Israel.

Pity they didn't kill all the Sudanese leaders too.

the Sudanese Govt have more blood on their hands than Saddam and Israel put together.

2 million killed in South Sudan, another 200,000 in Darfur

A toast to the bombers from this quaker jewish pacifist...the fist bit anyway

I'm a nazi islamo fascist and a jew but if that was an arms factory I support whoever did it, even if it was Israel.

the Sudanese Govt have more blood on their hands than Saddam and Israel put together.

Forget the Sudanese leaders or the arms factory. I'm sure they have more. It's still a strike with no reason given. Whether you support it or not. If Israel goes ahead with strikes on Sudan, you know their leaders can turn the table against them and the Sudanese people would all look at Israel. It's not good.

You islamo fascists Jew nazi ...:eusa_angel::lol:

• Banned

that's it. bomb people. good solution. what next? the towers were legitimate economic targets?

Pictures indicate it was an air attack
But of course we know that you don't care about the over 2 million Christians killed by the Muslims in Sudan. Do you even care about the over 300,000 Black Muslims who perished in Darfur because of what your Arab Muslim brethren did to them?

Pictures indicate it was an air attack
But of course we know that you don't care about the over 2 million Christians killed by the Muslims in Sudan. Do you even care about the over 300,000 Black Muslims who perished in Darfur because of what your Arab Muslim brethren did to them?

People can research the Sudan war on their own Hossfly. They don't need your neo nazi analysis

SAYIT and Hossfly two American wanna be Israelis want to explain this to us. We already known Israel has hit Sudan before, specially during the Gaza war. People in Israel know it. Like I said ask Lipush if Israel hit Sudan before or not. Since you only believe the people holding you by their leash. What animals

if they didn't do it, then why wouldn't they deny it?
Seriously, Nazi cocksucker, when was the last time Muslims DIDN'T blame Israel or "the Jews"?

Yes, SO?!

So it probably was Israel. I don't see who else would do that. I'm not ruling out other countries though.
Israel has better things to do than fly all the way to Sudan to bomb a bomb making factory. Fucking idiot. But my congratulations goes to whoever did this to the Islamofacist genocidal maniacs in Sudan.

Forum List

Back