How To Survive The Holocaust

He's right by what I've read. Many and I'd say most of the those who call themselves Jews believe it same as most others do, many of them did lose parents and grandparents in WWII, same as many Americans, Germans , Poles, Russians and Britains did. Lots of people perished in WWII.

Last edited:
I am always mystified why so many people in the US get all defensive when the validity of the so called holocaust is questioned.

The alleged event happened in Europe and not America.

So why all the animosity when obvious flaws are found in the official story? ...... :dunno:

They should just attempt to "get over it" because Jews knowing their history "holds them back" or some non sense

I am always mystified why so many people in the US get all defensive when the validity of the so called holocaust is questioned.

So why all the animosity when obvious flaws are found in the official story? ...... :dunno:

Is it really all that mystifying? Some of us had large swaths of our families murdered in The Holocaust.

I am not sure why I am bothering b/c I know you're just stirring turds. lol

Because your "flaws" aren't. They are deliberate falsifications and out of context quotes. You are guilty as hell of that. You claim that there is no way the germans could cremate 6 million Jews. There was never a claim that they did. It is well known that the preferred method of body disposal was mass graves. Thus you deliberately lie about the holocaust in a despicable attempt to erase the sufferings of millions of people put to death for their belief.

You, and all who engage in this propaganda, are disgusting.

You claim that there is no way the germans could cremate 6 million Jews. There was never a claim that they did. It is well known that the preferred method of body disposal was mass graves.
Yet the Jews use the word "Holocaust" (which means a burnt offering by fire) to explain the alleged 6 million missing Jews during WWll.

But now you are claiming that the majority of Jews were buried in mass graves and not cremated.

And the story just keep getting better and better........ :cool:

You claim that there is no way the germans could cremate 6 million Jews. There was never a claim that they did. It is well known that the preferred method of body disposal was mass graves.
Yet the Jews use the word "Holocaust" (which means a burnt offering by fire) to explain the alleged 6 million missing Jews during WWll.

But now you are claiming that the majority of Jews were buried in mass graves and not cremated.

And the story just keep getting better and better........ :cool:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:Give it up sunni. It is not a "claim" that the majority of victims were buried in mass graves. It is a FACT. Look up the definition some time. The Jews named it because it occurred mainly to them. I do find it sad that they have not called attention to the other ethnic groups who were targeted. That is a true shame and it is a blight on their handling of the tragedy.

But regardless, the revisionists are reduced to outright lying because the actual real evidence is overwhelming. You take a particular term and conflate a minor descriptor into some huge ridiculous conspiracy. You have reduced yourself to clowndom.

Congrats.

If you happen to notice. I don't call you names or use derogatory words because you believe in the holocaust myth.

I just assume that you, like most Americans, were spoon feed the holocaust fantasy during your years attending public school.

So it's hard to fault you for your misguided belief in the official holocaust narrative. ...... :cool:

If you happen to notice. I don't call you names or use derogatory words because you believe in the holocaust myth.

I just assume that you, like most Americans, were spoon feed the holocaust fantasy during your years attending public school.

So it's hard to fault you for your misguided belief in the official holocaust narrative. ...... :cool:

I am considerably older than you are and in 1960 I walked both the Dachau and Auschwitz camps. I haven't been spoonfed anything. It is you who are spoonfed.

The so called Holocaust is the only historical event which is 100% officially set in stone.

No debate or questioning of the official story is allowed.

And everyone is required to believe without reservation the closed case narrative in its entirety. ...... :cool:

Right and the holocaust in Darfur never happened, the Armenian holocaust was faked, and the killing fields in Cambodia were really a petting zoo. Just because we have pictures of the victims and eyewitness testimony from all of these mass murders doesn't mean they happened.

To a brainless pustule that is.

Again, why does the pro-holocaust crowd always feel the need to attack people who don't buy into the holohoax myth?

If you want to believe in this zionist fantasy that is fine by me.

And I'm not going to call you names for being soo naive. ..... :cool:

Forum List

Back