How To Survive The Holocaust

Lest we should forget. From hundreds at Gas Chambers 1945 - Yahoo Image Search Results

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

This clown is hilarious. Auschwitz is pretty darned solid. The chambers are still there. These idiots are so willing to ignore actual fact that mental illness is the only explanation. The German Bundesarchiv has literally TONS of records that show this idiot to be a fool and that is the sort of evidence that would rather have disappeared. Yet there they sit.

So allegedly they cremated 6 million people in tiny ovens like this one.

Quite the feat. ....... :cool:

No, the Einsatstruppen simply buried a million of them in Poland, the Ukraine, and Russia. Mass graves (as shown in the photo's was the preferred method as cremation was much harder. This is well known. Now you can trot off with your mental delusions.

I am always amused how the holocaust myth believers show a couple of pictures of a few dead bodies and then claim they represent 6 million jews. ...... :cuckoo:

I am always amused how the holocaust myth believers show a couple of picture of dead bodies and then claim they represent 6 million jews. ...... :cuckoo:

I am always amused at the mental gymnastics that you clowns have to contort yourselves into to perpetuate your revisionist bullshit. The simple facts are that no one knows how many were killed. My personal opinion is it is around 3.5 million Jews were murdered based on demographic studies. But truly, once you hit a million does it truly even matter anymore?

the facts are the holocaust happened and no amount of gibberish, and poo flinging, by the likes of you, will ever change that fact.

The so called Holocaust is the only historical event which is 100% officially set in stone.

No debate or questioning of the official story is allowed.

And everyone is required to believe without reservation the closed case narrative in its entirety. ...... :cool:

The so called Holocaust is the only historical event which is 100% officially set in stone.

No debate or questioning of the official story is allowed.

And everyone is required to believe without reservation the closed case narrative in its entirety. ...... :cool:

No, it's not. It is set in stone that it happened but the actual numbers are still open to debate. You and the rest of the revisionists attempt to completely disappear it from history is as stupid as any attempt to rewrite history usually is. It is doomed to failure and with an event so well documented you would have a better time trying to prove the Moon landings were fake.

All Muslims have a sworn duty to deny the Holocaust. They really have no choice in the matter. It is either that or end their hatred for the Jew. You simply can't have sympathy of any kind for someone you are at war with.

All Muslims have a sworn duty to deny the Holocaust. They really have no choice in the matter. It is either that or end their hatred for the Jew. You simply can't have sympathy of any kind for someone you are at war with.
Where do you come up with this nonsense? ...... :cuckoo:

Muslims don't care one way or the other about the so called holocaust.

It was an alleged event that happen during a european war between christian nations. .... :cool:

Where do you come up with this nonsense? ...... :cuckoo:

Muslims don't care one way or the other about the so called holocaust.

It was an alleged event that happen during a european war between christian nations. .... :cool:

Are you not a Muslim? Have you not started a thread on this very issue? Has the Iranian government not come out and said that the Holocaust is all a lie?

The truth of the matter is, the Jewish people suffered centuries of oppression in Western Europe for centuries. Everything that was done in Nazi Germany had already been done in centuries past. The only difference was the scale of it. In this way you might say that the Holocaust was simply a natural climax of Jew hatred in Europe.

After the horrors of WW2 were made public, it fueled the Zionist movement for a state. This is at the heart of the issue. All Muslims think that the Jewish state on "holy ground" is an abomination.

All Muslims have a sworn duty to deny the Holocaust. They really have no choice in the matter.
I have no sworn duty to deny the so called holocaust. In fact, I've never heard it taught or discussed at any mosque. If I want to believe or disbelieve the holocaust story it's totally up to me. ...... :cool:

All Muslims have a sworn duty to deny the Holocaust. They really have no choice in the matter.
I have no sworn duty to deny the so called holocaust. In fact, I've never heard it taught or discussed at any mosque. If I want to believe or disbelieve the holocaust story is totally up to me. ...... :cool:
Why do you refer to it as the 'so called' holocaust?

Holocaust Denial in Muslim World

The first flickerings of Holocaust denial in the Middle East began in the 1970s, when the German born Holocaust Denier, Ernst Zundel, published a four-page pamphlet entitled, "The West, War, and Islam," and sent it to the heads of state of several Middle Eastern countries.

In the 1980's, indigenous Middle Eastern sources began to develop, but it was not until the 1990s that Holocaust denial became prevalent in the Arab press. By that time, many Islamic social and political movements in the Arab world joined the resurgent trend of Holocaust denial among European anti-Semites. This was mainly the result and influence of the persistent activity in this field by Roger Garaudy, a French scholar and leading European anti-Semite.

Garaudy, a former Christian Marxist and French Communist Party member of the French parliament, converted to Islam following the 1979 Islamic revolution in Iran. He soon became a prominent figure in promoting anti-Semitism among Islamic movements. But since he was known for his anti-Jewish writings as a Marxist too, he gained the support of many Arab circles beyond the Islamic movements.

With Holocaust denial gaining popularity in the Arab press, individuals from the Syrian and Iranian government, as well as Palestinian political groups (including Hamas) began to publish and promote Holocaust denial statements.

A press release by Hamas in April 2000 decried "the so-called Holocaust, which is an alleged and invented story with no basis.

Holocaust | Holocaust Denial in Muslim World

I have no sworn duty to deny the so called holocaust. In fact, I've never heard it taught or discussed at any mosque. If I want to believe or disbelieve the holocaust story it's totally up to me. ...... :cool:
And what do you believe?

Forum List

Back