How to spot a Jew

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Polish newspaper runs front page list on ‘how to spot a Jew’

A right-wing newspaper in Poland has published an article on its front page instructing readers on “how to recognise a Jew”.

The Tylko Polska, or “Only Poland”, ran a list of “names, anthropological features, expressions, appearances, character traits, methods of operation” and “disinformation activities” which it said could be used to identify Jewish people.

“How to defeat them? This cannot go on!” the front page also said, according to the Jewish Telegraphic Agency.

Good Lord ! It would be wrong to judge all Poles on the evidence of this but they must put their house in order before this goes any further.

polish-antisemitic-newspaper.jpg

Obviously Poland, Europe, and the Middle East cannot get their shit together.

Religious based hatred is rampant across the globe & all religions are at fault.

It doesn't look too good for the US either.

We have a shit load of hate right here in Make Hate Great Again land.

Religion is likely the most insidious thing to afflict the planet, because religion is so often abused by those that claim to be religious.

Why do people persist in this hatred? I am unaware of any Jewish person doing anything bad to anyone else in terms of religion. Russian/Polish is part of my ethnic origin, but I must ask why this anti-semitic thing is going on.

A right-wing newspaper in Poland has published an article on its front page instructing readers on “how to recognise a Jew”.

The Tylko Polska, or “Only Poland”, ran a list of “names, anthropological features, expressions, appearances, character traits, methods of operation” and “disinformation activities” which it said could be used to identify Jewish people.

“How to defeat them? This cannot go on!” the front page also said, according to the Jewish Telegraphic Agency.

Good Lord ! It would be wrong to judge all Poles on the evidence of this but they must put their house in order before this goes any further.

Poland has seemed to be heading that way for a few years now

How do you Polish people change a lightbulb?

They get four people to turn the ladder while another one holds the bulb...

Did they spot the Jewish man telling the joke?

Obviously Poland, Europe, and the Middle East cannot get their shit together.

Religious based hatred is rampant across the globe & all religions are at fault.

It doesn't look too good for the US either.

We have a shit load of hate right here in Make Hate Great Again land.

Religion is likely the most insidious thing to afflict the planet, because religion is so often abused by those that claim to be religious.

I agree we have to much racism here, but I would also put our acceptance of diversity up against any other nation. What other major nation has the diversity we have in elected positions?

If I was a Jewish man living in Poland I would be looking for an exit. It is shocking in the modern world.

If I was a Jewish man living in Poland I would be looking for an exit. It is shocking in the modern world.

If a I am a Jewish man living in Eastern Europe or Russia I would run for my life.

How is this any different than the western media blaming white people for everything?
How is "the media" doing this? I am of European heritage on both sides. I don't feel blamed by anyone, BUT I judge people based on their conduct or misconduct.

Tommy, here in America the Democratic Party has recently recruited some Jew hating Congresswoman, and apparently, her Jew hating remarks will NOT be condemned. How do you feel about that?

How is this any different than the western media blaming white people for everything?
How is "the media" doing this? I am of European heritage on both sides. I don't feel blamed by anyone, BUT I judge people based on their conduct or misconduct.

You must not be paying very close attention then.

I pay very close attention.But, as I said, I judge people by their conduct. Are you a white supremacist by any chance? Do you market yourself as a "Christian" also?

In a race between two allegedly Christian white males, trump and Biden, I will vote for Biden.

How do you Polish people change a lightbulb?

They get four people to turn the ladder while another one holds the bulb...

Did they spot the Jewish man telling the joke?
How many Democrats does it take to change a lightbulb?

One to campaign that he hopes to change the lightbulb.

Dozens of media outlets falsely telling people how wonderful it will be when the lightbulb has been changed.

And it takes a village of Democrat congresscritters in DC.

That's how many Democrats it takes to take the old lightbulb out of the socket and screw it up the taxpayer's ass.

I will have to switch back to Windows from Andriod to show him to you, but, as a heterosexual christian woman, have I got a hot Jewish guy to show you! Magnificent!

Forum List

Back