How to Spot a Fake Shooting

I have no idea when or where it will happen, but you can be sure you will see the exact same "Breaking News!" B.S. stories, and the staged photos, and the fake crying, and the libs will all rush to the TV cameras to call for gun confiscation.

After Sandy Hook, the media rushed to the gay Kenyan and said, "People are still refusing to turn in their assault weapons!"

The Sodomite replied,

"Really? Even after a STORY like that?"

You seem to be having almost as much fun pissing on victims graves as you are proving to the board what an absolute fucking oxygen thief you are.

On the upside, this shit stain came out of the gate fast and hard, letting us all know there is no reason to take him seriously from the word "Go."

Exactly. Maybe we should thank him for the heads up.

Haven't seen Dale in a while.

Is this him?
I thought so at first.
Now Dale seems sane in comparison.

I remember he was going on and on about Sandy Hook being staged by liberals to try to take their guns away or something.

I noticed this guy making the same argument. They both look equally insane to me.
Yeah, I crossed paths with Dale.
These idiots deny real victims as my wife's aunt and uncle lost their child at Sandy Hook. I have met them several times. Their grief and loss is very real. First joined this site when wife went to funeral.
These pigs actually had the gall to demand proof via PM to verify.
Yeah, Fuck That. No one owes these idiots anything.

On my recent travel across the USA, I happened to find myself in Las Vegas, NV. There is nothing extraordinary about that, except that I was there on October 01, 2019

I drove through the town, and even walked quite a distance while looking at things that interested me.

As it happened, I found myself at the intersection of S. Las Vegas Blvd. and Mandalay Bay Rd. There is a large empty lot on the northwest corner of that intersection, directly across from the pyramid.

The lot was completely surrounded by chain link fence, with a concrete barrier around the outside of that, and the fence had privacy screening. The entire EMPTY LOT was surrounded by countless CCTV security cameras in weatherproof housings, and the whole barrier fence was plastered with ominous signs warning of gruesome torture and certain imprisonment, for the mere act of satisfying one's curiosity about what was might be seen via a simple peek over that fence.

This was interesting, but not the most interesting thing about my visit to Las Vegas.

The MOST interesting thing about my visit to Las Vegas on October 01, 2019 and my drive and then my walk around the entire fenced off lot was that ... on the second anniversary of what is billed to be the worst massacre in American History at the hands of a madman firing automatic weapons from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel, killing 58 people and injuring hundreds of others ... there was not one single flower, or wreath, or teddy bear, or greeting card, or absolutely ANYTHING attached to the fence, or lying on the pavement, or hanging from a street sign, or even lying among the usual trash in the streets to indicate that any local citizen or visitor from any part of the world came there to pay their respects to the "victims".

NOT ONE.

6DAEDBD7-1860-4832-8866-84734BAA337F.jpeg

Haven't seen Dale in a while.

Is this him?
I thought so at first.
Now Dale seems sane in comparison.

I remember he was going on and on about Sandy Hook being staged by liberals to try to take their guns away or something.

I noticed this guy making the same argument. They both look equally insane to me.
Yeah, I crossed paths with Dale.
These idiots deny real victims as my wife's aunt and uncle lost their child at Sandy Hook. I have met them several times. Their grief and loss is very real. First joined this site when wife went to funeral.
These pigs actually had the gall to demand proof via PM to verify.
Yeah, Fuck That. No one owes these idiots anything.

They’re low-IQ morons.

I have no idea when or where it will happen, but you can be sure you will see the exact same "Breaking News!" B.S. stories, and the staged photos, and the fake crying, and the libs will all rush to the TV cameras to call for gun confiscation.

After Sandy Hook, the media rushed to the gay Kenyan and said, "People are still refusing to turn in their assault weapons!"

The Sodomite replied,

"Really? Even after a STORY like that?"

61754CE1-7AA7-4A79-B59B-6FE40B1F8EFD.png

Nope. He's about average for a tRumpkin.
You can also shove that broadbrush straight up your ass you disgusting piece of shit.
See my post above.
Creep.
You're one. How many are here?
View attachment 285312
That's nice kid.

How many conspiracy theory pushing tRumplings are here, on this website?

Tell us again about how Putin hacked the election with memes on facebook.

You can also shove that broadbrush straight up your ass you disgusting piece of shit.
See my post above.
Creep.
View attachment 285312
That's nice kid.

You are as vile and mentally disturbed as all of them, pathetic troll.
You should be ashamed of yourself for using this issue to broadbrush and troll like a child.

The grieving family members were all at the secret location where the fake moon landing was filmed.
Those joining them were the so-called missing passengers from the missing Malaysian jet.

The grieving family members were all at the secret location where the fake moon landing was filmed.
Those joining them were the so-called missing passengers from the missing Malaysian jet.
Don't leave out the crews of the 5 planes missing off Florida since 1945.

See my post above.
Creep.
View attachment 285312
That's nice kid.

Yep,
And also someone can explain why progressives think Clinton’s emails were confidential? The whole world had an right to see those emails. Lol

See my post above.
Creep.
View attachment 285312
That's nice kid.

I don't have to tell you shit boy.

Even Moscow Mitch and his meatpuppets agree with me, and I'm not in the habit of trying to prove water is wet to idjits.

Have a nice day.

See my post above.
Creep.
View attachment 285312
That's nice kid.

You are as vile and mentally disturbed as all of them, pathetic troll.
You should be ashamed of yourself for using this issue to broadbrush and troll like a child.
Is it still stereotyping if it's true?

See my post above.
Creep.
View attachment 285312
That's nice kid.

Yep,
And also someone can explain why progressives think Clinton’s emails were confidential? The whole world had an right to see those emails. Lol
LMAO!!

You can bitch about that as soon as tRumps tax returns show up and the FBI explains why we knew Clinton was under investigation in 2016 but nobody mentioned tRump

Forum List

Back