How to Spot a Fake Shooting

"TAKE COVER! There is a madman in the tower with an automatic weapon! Yo, officer. 'sup? " The other guy is checking his facebook status.

Oh, but THIS IS REAL!

48925689453_c50fd0b868_b.jpg

The firing was over at that point.

Can you contort yourself further to justify the obvious fakery of this photo?

Why is it fake? Link?

I have no idea when or where it will happen, but you can be sure you will see the exact same "Breaking News!" B.S. stories, and the staged photos, and the fake crying, and the libs will all rush to the TV cameras to call for gun confiscation.

After Sandy Hook, the media rushed to the gay Kenyan and said, "People are still refusing to turn in their assault weapons!"

The Sodomite replied,

"Really? Even after a STORY like that?"

No telling really. But it's not safe anywhere because the government refuses to protect us by continually releasing violent criminals from prisons and jails.

I have no idea when or where it will happen, but you can be sure you will see the exact same "Breaking News!" B.S. stories, and the staged photos, and the fake crying, and the libs will all rush to the TV cameras to call for gun confiscation.

After Sandy Hook, the media rushed to the gay Kenyan and said, "People are still refusing to turn in their assault weapons!"

The Sodomite replied,

You seem to be having almost as much fun pissing on victims graves as you are proving to the board what an absolute fucking oxygen thief you are.

^^^ I second that! The person who started this chat also has another one going here that questions whether the shooting in Vegas really did take place or not.

God bless you and the families of the victims always!!!

Holly

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed." - Adolf Hitler

“A man convinced against his will Is of the same opinion still” ― Dale Carnegie

The definition of being stupid: seeing the truth, knowing the truth, and choosing to still believe the lies.

Wisdom is knowing the truth, and telling it.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. His heart sank as he thought of the enormous power arrayed against him, the ease with which any Party intellectual would overthrow him in debate, the subtle arguments which he would not be able to understand, much less answer. And yet he was in the right! They were wrong and he was right.

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. . . . Power is not a means; it is an end . . . not power over things, but over men. . . . In our world there will be no emotions except fear, rage, triumph, and self-abasement. . . . There will be no loyalty, except loyalty toward the Party. There will be no love, except the love of Big Brother. . . . Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.
George Orwell

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

You aren't fooling anyone.

The definition of being stupid: seeing the truth, knowing the truth, and choosing to still believe the lies.

and you believe the lies

Wisdom is knowing the truth, and telling it.

Which only goes to prove your lack of wisdom.

It is a common tactic of the shills to claim to personally know one or more of the victims, etc. Liberals are very comfortable lying, when they believe their lies will lead to the forced disarming of American citizens.

Well, first off, needle dick, I'm not a liberal. Second, I'm a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment. Third, you're a bat shit crazy nut job, so how about you do the world a favor and pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow

I did not call you a liberal. I said that liberals like to claim that they knew a victim. They are also comfortable lying when they believe their lies will lead to the forced disarming of American citizens.

It is interesting how you applied those two statements about liberals to yourself.

The name calling is a nice touch "Mod.". It pretty much tells me who runs this board.

The name calling is a nice touch "Mod.". It pretty much tells me who runs this board

yes, the sane posters

No grieving families? NO GRIEVING FAMILIES?

Correct. No grieving families.

watsa matta you? You really think families of those slaughtered at that venue are not grieving because they do not eternally put teddy bears, cards and candles at the sight of the murder? You really think people deeply concerned about controlling war weapons in civilian society have lost their concern because 2 years have passed and the mementos of grief have dried up. It does not occur to you that grief and sorrow are shown in other ways, like working for a cause, like volunteering for a cause, like working for legislation?

ANYONE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD can call an FTD florist or any other florist and have a bouquet of flowers delivered to the site. TENS OF MILLIONS of people were told about this shooting, the BIGGEST mass shooting in American History, and on the second anniversary AT THE SITE of the biggest mass shooting massacre in American History ... CRICKETS!

Sell crazy someplace else.

You''re also a fucking liar.

I tell ya what Gummo, there's one FUCK of a lot more evidence of both a shooting and the grief-stricken memorial after it, than there is that you've ever been within smelling distance of Lost Wages to see or not see anything at all.

Really? We're supposed to suspend all reality on the word of one deranged anonymous internet poster with a gadfly complex? DOOOOOOON'T think so.

Last edited:

The Sodomite replied,

You seem to be having almost as much fun pissing on victims graves as you are proving to the board what an absolute fucking oxygen thief you are.

On the upside, this shit stain came out of the gate fast and hard, letting us all know there is no reason to take him seriously from the word "Go."

Forum List

Back