How to Spot a Fake Shooting

That's nice kid.

How many conspiracy theory pushing tRumplings are here, on this website?

Tell us again about how Putin hacked the election with memes on facebook.
I don't have to tell you shit boy.

Even Moscow Mitch and his meatpuppets agree with me, and I'm not in the habit of trying to prove water is wet to idjits.

Have a nice day.

I know it can be difficult for a religious zealot to hear someone question his faith but rational people all know your god of Russian collusion is fake.
Explain the recent senate report.

Did it prove collusion?

Haven't seen Dale in a while.

Is this him?
I thought so at first.
Now Dale seems sane in comparison.

I remember he was going on and on about Sandy Hook being staged by liberals to try to take their guns away or something.

I noticed this guy making the same argument. They both look equally insane to me.
Yeah, I crossed paths with Dale.
These idiots deny real victims as my wife's aunt and uncle lost their child at Sandy Hook. I have met them several times. Their grief and loss is very real. First joined this site when wife went to funeral.
These pigs actually had the gall to demand proof via PM to verify.
Yeah, Fuck That. No one owes these idiots anything.

They’re low-IQ morons.

They're no-IQ morons.

There, fixed it for you...

That's nice kid.

How many conspiracy theory pushing tRumplings are here, on this website?

Even Moscow Mitch and his meatpuppets agree with me, and I'm not in the habit of trying to prove water is wet to idjits.

Have a nice day.

I know it can be difficult for a religious zealot to hear someone question his faith but rational people all know your god of Russian collusion is fake.

Did it prove collusion?
Try to keep up here son, we are talking about Russian interference.

Also collusion is a tRumpkin word used to minimize that actual crime, which would be conspiracy.

Have a nice day.

Did it prove collusion?

Also collusion is a tRumpkin word used to minimize that actual crime, which would be conspiracy.

Really?

seems Nadler used it a lot...

nadler collusion - Yahoo Search Results

as did Schiff

adam schiff evidence of collusion - Yahoo Search Results

Nor was Mueller a stranger to it's use.

mueller collusion - Yahoo Search Results

Have a nice day.

Did it prove collusion?

Ok then. I don't believe that half assed memes in broken English affected the outcome of the election at all. Just because Russia tried to effect the election doesnt mean they succeeded. I know you guys want to believe that Assange is a russian asset but the wikileaks emails were a big nothingburger. Everyone had already made up their minds who they were going to vote for by then anyway.

Why is it fake? Link?

Do your own homework. The only people who believe it was real are people who WANT to believe it was real, and people who were PAID to claim it was real.

Do your own homework.

Why would I do homework to prove your goofy claim?

I know that you want to ignore the original claim, and then asign that designation to any challenge that arises.

The original claim is that 59 people were killed and 527 others were injured. THAT is the claim that requires proof.

The libs want us to just accept their bullshit, and then go on the defense to prove them wrong. Well, that is not how it works, snowflakes. YOU claim this shooting was real, YOU must provide proof of that claim.

Have a nice day.

Did it prove collusion?

Really?

as did Schiff

There is evidence of collusion everywhere.

All those clandestine meeting with Russians were collusion. Robert Mueller, in all his Republican wisdom, decided it didn't rise to the level of criminal conspiracy.

Most legal experts disagree, as do I, but there ya go.

Have a nice day.

Did it prove collusion?

Ok then. I don't believe that half assed memes in broken English affected the outcome of the election at all. Just because Russia tried to effect the election doesnt mean they succeeded. I know you guys want to believe that Assange is a russian asset but the wikileaks emails were a big nothingburger. Everyone had already made up their minds who they were going to vote for by then anyway.
You dumbshits just refuse to face reality. The evidence is right in front of your face, everyone in the entire world can see it but you folks.

I do not know how to respond to complete denial of reality.

Did it prove collusion?

Really?

as did Schiff

All those clandestine meeting with Russians were collusion. Robert Mueller, in all his Republican wisdom, decided it didn't rise to the level of criminal conspiracy.

:blowpop:

(Maybe you should take a look at my new signature?)

Did it prove collusion?

Really?

as did Schiff

That signature is the absolute height of hypocrisy coming from a tRumpkin. Your orange leader's best trick is to shout a lie loud enough and long enough for you idiots to believe it.

Sadly he doesn't need to shout as long or as loud now that he has you folks conditioned.

Did it prove collusion?

Really?

as did Schiff

That signature is the absolute height of hypocrisy coming from a tRumpkin. Your orange leader's best trick is to shout a lie loud enough and long enough for you idiots to believe it.

Sadly he doesn't need to shout as long or as loud now that he has you folks conditioned.

That signature is the absolute height of hypocrisy coming from a tRumpkin.

Trumpkin, Clintonista, Bidenette, etc etc...

samo samo.

(Psst, I'm neither)

Why is it fake? Link?

Do your own homework. The only people who believe it was real are people who WANT to believe it was real, and people who were PAID to claim it was real.

Do your own homework.

I know that you want to ignore the original claim, and then asign that designation to any challenge that arises.

The original claim is that 59 people were killed and 527 others were injured. THAT is the claim that requires proof.

The libs want us to just accept their bullshit, and then go on the defense to prove them wrong. Well, that is not how it works, snowflakes. YOU claim this shooting was real, YOU must provide proof of that claim.

I'm satisfied with the videos and the victims I saw.

If you have proof it was fake, I'll be willing to take a look.

Did it prove collusion?

Really?

as did Schiff

All those clandestine meeting with Russians were collusion.

Collusion for what criminal purpose?

Did it prove collusion?

Really?

as did Schiff

Your orange leader's best trick is to shout a lie loud enough and long enough for you idiots to believe it.

Obamacare is gonna save every family $2500 a year, eh?

Really?

as did Schiff

That signature is the absolute height of hypocrisy coming from a tRumpkin.

Trumpkin, Clintonista, Bidenette, etc etc...

samo samo.

(Psst, I'm neither)
Nope.

Did it prove collusion?

Really?

as did Schiff

I think this one might be over your head Todd.

Did it prove collusion?

Really?

as did Schiff

I think this one might be over your head Todd.

Could you repeat your answer, I couldn't hear you as you were running away...…...

Why is it fake? Link?

Do your own homework.

I'd like to see these videos and victims you saw, that satisfied you. I saw nothing to indicate that it was anything but a fake shooting. On the assumption that I have not seen everything on the Net pertaining to the Vegas shooting, I would love to examine whatever YOU saw, that makes you believe it was real.

Why is it fake? Link?

Do your own homework.

I'd like to see these videos and victims you saw, that satisfied you. I saw nothing to indicate that it was anything but a fake shooting. On the assumption that I have not seen everything on the Net pertaining to the Vegas shooting, I would love to examine whatever YOU saw, that makes you believe it was real.

And we'd like to see (again) any cogent argument that the whole world should just throw up our hands and give up everything we know about the event, simply on the word of an anonymous message board wanker who claims to have gone to Lost Wages, years after the event, and then wonders why there aren't still flowers there.

Didn't think this through, didja Dale.

And we'd like to see (again) any cogent argument that the whole world should just throw up our hands and give up everything we know about the event, simply on the word of an anonymous message board wanker who claims to have gone to Lost Wages, years after the event, and then wonders why there aren't still flowers there.

Didn't think this through, didja Dale.

You know nothing about the Vegas event except that which was spoon fed to you by the sock puppets in the MSM, including FOX. I've done the research. You have not.

Forum List

Back