How To Rob a Bank.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
I dont typically watch Vice network. Mostly the programming just isnt my thing. But i started watching a series call "how to rob a bank". Good show. Whats most striking is how normal mkst of the people who rob banks are.

I dont typically watch Vice network. Mostly the programming just isnt my thing. But i started watching a series call "how to rob a bank". Good show. Whats most striking is how normal mkst of the people who rob banks are.
The majority of them in any given year, are desperate junkies....

The majority of them in any given year, are desperate junkies....

i cant say they are junkies in the sense they robbed the banks for dope mony to get high, but one common theme among all the episodes i have watched crom season 1 is how it was never their fault, and that their situations left them no options other then robbing a bank. there were two men who werent lime that,they turned them selves in. the others refused to be acountable for their actions. in that sense they are very junkie like.

Forum List

Back