How to reduce gun deaths in US

Gun control isn't the answer because we had less gun control 30 years ago and we had a lot less gun crime. Guns didn't change, our society changed.
We have a lot more guns than we did 30 years ago.

Gun control laws are less effective in a country flooded with hundreds of millions of guns.

So what is the purpose of the comparison, then?
To show directly that a reduced number of guns available to the general population DOES reduce gun deaths....duh! :) Gun control measures in other countries, do by far, work. ^Shrug^. Now, large scale gun confiscation is not going to happen in this country, not in our lifetimes anyway. But these comparisons do tend to highlight the resistance to sensible gun laws by the gun nut crowd that "shall not be infringed" means you can have a shoulder fired missile and a howitzer in your house if you want.

This woman is a convicted felon who was carrying a firearm illegally

The penalty for that should be a MANDATORY 5 years on jail, with no chance for parole or early release, and cannot non wavered by some asshole lib judge

If gun grabbing libs are serious about reducing gun deaths this is the place to start

Yemen has almost as many guns per person as the US.

Are playing 20 Questions or do you have an argument to make?

Firearm ownership in Yemen is considered as right rather than privilege, and therefore is allowed without any license or permit. Carry is unrestricted in the country. Yemen is the second most armed country in the world after the United States. (128 guns for every 100 residents).

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
Gun law in Yemen - Wikipedia

To be fair, couldn't you have also said something more profound? For example, have you noticed the trend where the right only cares about gun violence when it's dark skinned people carrying the guns?
Wow, mighty fucking "white" racist there bitch, thinking that law abiding citizens only care when it is black on black murder? At least we care when it is black on black murder, not like you fucks, who suddenly think guns are bad, because a white cop shoots a black thug with a rap sheet a mile long. Big difference there you twit.

Black Lives Matter only when you Marxists/Demofascists can bludgeon US when it happens.

To be fair, couldn't you have also said something more profound? For example, have you noticed the trend where the right only cares about gun violence when it's dark skinned people carrying the guns?
That's because they are far and away the biggest problem.

We already have one of (if not the biggest) prison populations in the world.

And yet we still have more gun crime.

More guns means more gun crime. It’s as simple as that.
And why do we have the biggest prison population in the world?

Lets do a little history. Democrats way of employing people is to incarcerate the black man, then they can have farmers, clothiers, and security employed to keep watch on those Predators.....That was why there was an explosion of prisons in the late 1990s...

Who's grabbing guns? I didn't get past that part of the OP. I own guns. No one has grabbed mine yet. No one has even sent me a letter threatening to grab them.
Who are these "grabbers" you speak of?
Yeah, same here. I own 10 guns. Never ever for one second believed that some governmental "gun-grabber"....would grab them.*
The ChickenLittles wring their hands, flutter their pearls, believing that ATF will StormTroop their door and confiscate their gun safe.
They are silly scaredy cats, paranoid 'grippers'.

*speaking of 'grabbing'. I do admire what one state recently did with new gun laws. It was Michigan, I believe. They enacted laws penalizing one's carelessness in allowing your gun(s) to be taken by minors (if a minor gets your gun and causes harm, you are criminally responsible); if a court declares you've beaten the tar outta your wife too often....you lose your guns until further adjudication determines that you are responsible enough to have a gun; and they enhanced the background check requirements.

All common sense gun management steps.

---------------------------------------------------
"You're proudly part of the Deep State that gets rid of their critics thru murder, poisoning, or indictment. You're just a seriously sick fuck with little or no redeeming social value."
MAGA?
And it is QAnon'rs like above who think like that, express themselves like that.......and who want the rest of us citizens to believe they are the type of people who can 'Make America Great'......now, again, or in the future.

They can't. They are losers. Ne'er-do-wells.

Too many of 'em are vulgar paranoids and grievance-ridden misanthropes, misogynists, and racists. And they know a handful of naughty words that they believe makes them sound adult, or mean, or 'should-be-taken-seriously'.

Yeah, I don't get it either. They are silly, sure. But you gotta admit they do add a welcome share of comic-relief.

MAGA??

Forum List

Back