how to reduce american people arrogance? cause human is not any perfect

LISTEN JERK ERNIE
who need to be molten is you! and america can't melt me! they don't have enough power! they like a sissy! they don't dare! you talk shit -liar! you just a woman, what you can do to me! nothing! you just weak like a piece of paper! we can tear you up into pieces! so america is just like those pieces! very weak! now they are not as great as it sounds anymore! so deal with it! you only gibbering! innapplicability! so be it!
now america is impotent! you hear america is emasculated!

We have an impotent President at his time, but, a year from now, you had better consider seeking shelter.

torosantis
we don't feel lucky to live in the same planet with USA. where your thought come from? you never allow anyone to live in our planet! never! it's not you to decide! who the hell are you? God who supposed to allows us, to allow you to live! who creates us.. through Adam, and eve. not you, damn! you twist everything up!
instead, maybe you who come from us! so don't proud yourself! you're not deserved to be proud of!... end!

Listen. I realize we didn't get off on the right foot.

So I will make it up to you.

Because you're not an American but I'm a nice guy, I'll let you shine my shoes.

What an honor for you!

listen tor
though if i am american i am not blind i see.. see many things.. see bad and good. okay? so don't look for a justification that i am not american. cause you don't know that. what if i am. okay. now. what i am saying now, it's nothing to do with i am quit or not to criticizing america. but people get tired. need a rest for awhile. and because next 3 days we're celebrating the year with full of hopes that you will change for all your gestures! and cause on that day it will be a shifting year from 2011 to 2012 and we have to break! we respect the sacred day january 1th, 2012, so we have to give a chance with hopes to the next year will be different, will be changed than the previous year is, and will get better!
so, i think this is the time for me to congrate you all
a happy new year or happy new year night eve, cause i will look for fun and furor on that night! so have fun!

Last edited:
ernies jrk
now you feel! you talk now! you confessed! and that's a checkmate! don't you think on the next election you'll vote more wrong president? i bet you will! will vote for the next impotent man! over and over again!..

and ernies bluffer
i don't need to hide behind the shelter! we're the brave men! we have shields in us! to send away your poisons out of our minds! cause we have a principle to stand over the truth! though hurdles are stand over us!

and ernies jrk.. what ever you think! cause you haven't impressed people anymore with your comments!

or perhaps predfansan
you who blowing up your dick, yea?! mm and where the rest goes? and pieces go? hahaha.. you - what are you now? male or female? or monster without dick? how can you make love with a woman? explain that!

and high neger
maybe you who homosexual! oow i gotta run! maybe you hungry when seeing my dick!i don't want you to suck mine! hahahaha!
the funniest high-gravity.. maybe you need more gravity to be not imagining me! hahahahaha

Forum List

Back