How to Pro Lifer feel about the Texas case

Actually you do when you chose to declare that "in EVERY case" will result in a risk to future fertility.

Cesarean section scar defects can be a reason for infertility, especially when the endometrial cavity is filled up with fluid (hydrometra), and when no norm

She took a chance on having a third child after two C sections. Now this third one is "crippled", and she wants a do-over, because of her two previous C sections.

Let's call this what it is.

Stop gaslighting me. I have cited facts here. FACT: the woman is already a parent, twice over, despite what CNN would have you believe.

Yes, the CNN article said that. And she wants a 3rd, should she not be allowed to have more than two?

this woman chose to have another child knowing that she had two previous C sections, which is already risky.

is she not allowed to do so?

She wants to kill the "crippled" one, as @Arlette called it, so she can maybe try for an upgrade.

Arlette was not speaking of the baby, but of the Gov of Texas.

The baby's not dead. If the baby is dead, there's no abortion--that's a stillbirth. The baby is alive. She wants an abortion. That's why she filed the suit.

But the demonic truth already came out via one of your friends here, who referred to Abbott's "crippled ass".

Abortion is demonic. It hates humanity, just like the devil himself.
Did you know that your God tried to kill Abbott with a tree. He was unsuccessful because he's an underachiever.

She took a chance on having a third child after two C sections. Now this third one is "crippled", and she wants a do-over, because of her two previous C sections.

Let's call this what it is.
Yes let's call it exactly what it is. You have brought your raggedy ass in here with your "devils" and "demons" talk as a justification to impose your "god" agenda on people who don't subscribe to your god of punishment, hate and division.

Everyone doesn't have to live by the tenants you choose to subscribe to.

Yes, the CNN article said that. And she wants a 3rd, should she not be allowed to have more than two?

is she not allowed to do so?

Arlette was not speaking of the baby, but of the Gov of Texas.

1. She wants to kill the third because it's not the baby she wanted, and might "jeopardize" having that nice third she envisioned.

2. Thanks, dad. I know that, do you always talk down to women like this, or just online. Either way, why does Arlette need to point out that he's "crippled"?

She has a 20 week pregnancy. That baby will come out one was or another. In every instance, any way the baby comes out, there's a risk of damaging fertility.

Don't need a medical degree to know that.
And you sure as shit don’t have a medical degree.

You do have a big mouth though

But having a C-section to deliver a baby that will either be dead or die within minutes of being born will.

There is no requirement for that to be done. If the possibility of a c-section is a reason to allow a woman to abort then it would have to be allowed for any and all pregnancy.

Yes let's call it exactly what it is. You have brought your raggedy ass in here with your "devils" and "demons" talk as a justification to impose your "god" agenda on people who don't subscribe to your god of punishment, hate and division.

Everyone doesn't have to live by the tenants you choose to subscribe to.

You're boring.

1. She wants to kill the third because it's not the baby she wanted, and might "jeopardize" having that nice third she envisioned.

2. Thanks, dad. I know that, do you always talk down to women like this, or just online. Either way, why does Arlette need to point out that he's "crippled"?

1. The third one will either die during the rest of the pregnancy or very shortly after it is born. There is no getting around that.

2. then why did you claim he called the baby crippled?

There is no requirement for that to be done. If the possibility of a c-section is a reason to allow a woman to abort then it would have to be allowed for any and all pregnancy.

For whatever reason this woman cannot deliver a baby normally and has to have a C-section, which she did with her first two kids.

Did you even read about the case or are you just talking shit because you are bored?

1. The third one will either die during the rest of the pregnancy or very shortly after it is born. There is no getting around that.

2. then why did you claim he called the baby crippled?

That's Arlette's word for disabled people apparently take it up with her.

The doctors said the baby will live from an hour to a week. Look that up too.

You are a ignorant, backward white evangelical do gooder!

Sweetheart, I've been reading this boring, retreaded trash longer than you've been alive, I'm sure of that. Think just one original thought and then attempt to express it. Otherwise, this is BORING

For whatever reason this woman cannot deliver a baby normally and has to have a C-section, which she did with her first two kids.

Did you even read about the case or are you just talking shit because you are bored?

So she is like thousands and thousands of other women. Again to my point.

My mom had 4 kids. I was the first. A c section. The three that followed were born the same way.

Hence she should have qualified to abort any of them. The argument here is not ending the life of an imperfect fetus, it is in allowing any woman the right to abort.

Forum List

Back