How to make a mess out of a life

Ya know . wiener n trump have a lot in common.
Ya know...you continue to say really stupid stuff.

Donald Trump is married (Anthony Weiner is divorced). Donald Trump is a billionaire (Anthony Weiner is dead broke). Donald Trump just landed the single most prestigious job in the world (Anthony Weiner is unable to land an entry level job).

Unbelievable....what is wrong with these people?!? For starters, it's downright frightening how hateful progressives are. People are dying and this progressive prick is celebrating it. Second, good luck ever getting a job again Mr. Coleman Bonner. Every single recruiter who sees your resume pass their desk is going to Google you and see what a horrible individual you are.

Liberal loses job after ripping Gatlinburg victims

This is a great cautionary tale on so many levels. Not the least of which is - acting like an obnoxious, immature, loud-mouth jerk will eventually come back to bite you.

There is also a great lesson here on how one utilizes social media, how one treats their wife, and how one conducts themselves with arrogance.

Lets hope that no matter what he chooses to do with his life moving forward, that he is permanently out of public office of any kind (though I have no faith that progressives will have the integrity to reject him and find someone with more integrity).

Anthony Weiner 'So Broke' He Can't Afford Sex Addiction Rehab

Thinking about this I'm reminded of the repub luv guv whose wife and children walked out on him after he got caught boning some bimbo down in South America. After leaving office, repubs quickly voted him right back into some other office, same state.

Thinking about this I'm reminded of the repub luv guv whose wife and children walked out on him after he got caught boning some bimbo down in South America. After leaving office, repubs quickly voted him right back into some other office, same state.
Thinking about this post, I'm reminded of the intellectual laziness of progressives. There is no name of the supposed governor, no state referenced, and no link to the supposed story. Apparently, Google is just too much work for you.

In addition to all of that, do the circumstances even align? If this supposed governor had one affair, I can see that being forgiven by voters (I personally would not forgive it as a voter, but I can understand how others might if the candidate had a strong track record). If that was the case, it's a far cry from Anthony Weiner who has spent his entire adult life acting like an out of control jerk.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Thinking about this post, I'm reminded of the intellectual laziness of progressives. There is no name of the supposed governor, no state referenced, and no link to the supposed story. Apparently, Google is just too much work for you.

In addition to all of that, do the circumstances even align? If this supposed governor had one affair, I can see that being forgiven by voters (I personally would not forgive it as a voter, but I can understand how others might if the candidate had a strong track record). If that was the case, it's a far cry from Anthony Weiner who has spent his entire adult life acting like an out of control jerk.

The two scandals played out about the same time as I recall.

The luv guv claimed to be hiking the crapalation trail alone when in fact he was banging some tv news reporter down in South America. That was going on for quite sometime. In other words, he had made several trips down yonder while claiming to be out hiking. So he was a liar too.

From June 18 until June 24, 2009, South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford's whereabouts were unknown and there was media coverage of what was described as his disappearance. Subsequently the Governor reappeared and admitted that he had been in Buenos Aires, Argentina, with a woman with whom he was having an extramarital affair. He stated that in 2001 he met and became friends with this woman and that they started having a sexual relationship in 2008. His wife, Jenny Sanford became aware of the relationship in January 2009, and it was later revealed that two weeks prior to June 24 Sanford and his wife had begun a trial separation. The woman was later identified as Maria Belén Chapur, an Argentine journalist.

Forum List

Back