How to identify a business run by dumbfucks.

• Banned
I had 22 volt batteries that were outlawed in the USA (chemical components) because of congressional laws. When they finally went caput it took months to replace them but it was free.

Hitachi Power Tools Renames to Metabo HPT in North America

A name synonymous with the construction industry changing to a NAME NO ONE HAS EVER HEARD OF.

Member when Datsun crept around one night changing the name on all their cars to "Nissan"?

Same thing. Yet ---- seems to have worked out.

I can't associate power tools with "Hitachi". My association with Hitachi was the tiny little battery-operated tape recorder I got when I was 12 so that's what I think of --- cheap electronics.

• Banned
Hitachi Power Tools Renames to Metabo HPT in North America

A name synonymous with the construction industry changing to a NAME NO ONE HAS EVER HEARD OF.

Member when Datsun crept around one night changing the name on all their cars to "Nissan"?

Same thing. Yet ---- seems to have worked out.

I can't associate power tools with "Hitachi". My association with Hitachi was the tiny little battery-operated tape recorder I got when I was 12 so that's what I think of --- cheap electronics.
Go down the isle at home depot or lowes.

If they change the color they are beyond stupid.

Hubs prefers SnapOn and Makita. Never knew Hitachi made tools.

As for Datsun.....that was my first car, B210 Hatchback. Ex-MIL had one each 240z, 260z, 280z

As for Datsun.....that was my first car, B210 Hatchback. Ex-MIL had one each 240z, 260z, 280z
Snap On is automotive. Hitachi is construction. Two different consumer bases

yeah well....whateverrrr :funnyface:
Shut up wrench monkey

No, I don't have too and you're not gonna make me. I don't use wrenches, those are for cars. I'm not a mechanic. But I do tinker with drills & saws & such, so there!

Shut up wrench monkey

No, I don't have too and you're not gonna make me. I don't use wrenches, those are for cars. I'm not a mechanic. But I do tinker with drills & saws & such, so there!
Snap On is automotive bruh.

Put the bong down

20180920_230453.jpg

Shut up wrench monkey

Put the bong down

Yeah, I got that the first time and didn't say it the second time.....

Shut up wrench monkey

Put the bong down

Yeah, I got that the first time and didn't say it the second time.....
So your excuse for idiotically comparing two different industries is........

Forum List

Back