How to end crime

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
I've got the solution to most crime in America. From this day forward, conservatives should not be allowed to buy guns. Just that simple. Conservatives should have their speech controlled and not be allowed to buy guns. I mean if we want to get serious about this, if we want to face this head on, we're gonna have to openly admit conservatives should not be allowed to buy guns, nor should they be allowed to use computer keyboards or typewriters, word processors or e-mails, and they should have their speech controlled.

If we did those three or four things, I can't tell you what a sane, calm, civil, fun-loving society we would have. Take guns out of the possession, out of the hands of rightwingers. Take their typewriters and their keyboards away from 'em. Don't let 'em anywhere near a gun and control their speech, and you would wipe out 90 percent of the crime, 85 to 95 percent of the hate and 100 percent of the lies from society.

:eusa_whistle:

Ever seen what someone can do with a compound cross bow and mores code?

Great idea.

Also, we should make all liberals dress up in chicken suits. That way, everyone will be laughing too hard to think about committing any crimes.

sdchik3.jpg

Great idea.

Also, we should make all liberals dress up in chicken suits. That way, everyone will be laughing too hard to think about committing any crimes.

sdchik3.jpg

Not sure anyone would notice a difference.

How about if everyone smeared themselves with their own feces? Then people would stay away from everyone else.

How about we do those things to the libs because there is less of them than there are Conservatives and moderates? Then we would have less crime.

Forum List

Back