How To Do YouTube Video -or- Tesla Acquires Maxwell

Grumblenuts

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2017
I was interested in the latter so watched the suggested video linked below. I was quite impressed with this acquisition but not far along I became even more impressed with the quality of the guy's presentation. A one man show done exceptionally well. I mean he appears to just talk non-stop, very fast, very clearly and coherently, for fifteen minutes straight, which happens to be the current limit YouTube allows in order to monetize the product. So add the interesting, but not too distracting background. Add the sly editing it took to make it appear and sound seamless. Add the perfect sound quality and lighting. Camera placement. Presentation structure. The tech has come a long way in the past few years and this guy puts it all to great use. Seemingly all by himself!

Last edited:
Are you the youtuber or a friend/relative of said youtuber? Your gushing all over this video seems a bit curious.

No connection. I'm from PA. My guess would be that guy lives in CA. Sorry about the gushing ;)

Perhaps it would help to add that I first watched a different video with two guys going back and forth, covering essentially the same thing, again for 15 minutes, but covering less ground and repeating stuff. My impression was they must have watched this guy first, then just presented the bulk of his points as though their own.

Also, I have Tesla solar panels on my house and garage. I have many Maxwell capacitors as well.

Last edited:
I have to hit "RELOAD" to see the video now. Don't know why that is. Appears to be a bug in YouTube's software.

May have just fixed it by substituting a straight link instead using the "EMBED" thing..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back