How To Defeat Trumpsters' Worship....Ask Him About His Spine on Gay Marriage..

Should Trump be pinned into a corner on gay marriage?

• Yes, his followers deserve to know.

• No, just leave Trump alone on that question.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Or better yet, poll his followers and then ask him about gay marriage on live TV at the next debate.

Because you see, the majority of his followers, probably I'd guess around 90% range, all follow him because they see him a conservative reconstructor. They identify as conservative, obviously since he declares himself republican officially, but they like him most because he projects a spine where they see their erstwhile loyalties utterly lacking one. In short, the Trumpsters are conservatives who feel betrayed. They are the folks who sat and watched Kim Davis get jailed for refusing to play along with two dudes having butt sex and telling the kids involved "we are equal to mom and dad..so just accept it!".

They are blue collar people by and large, who are roughly the same as these folks and why they appear in such massive numbers: Understanding the Factions of the Electorate: the Glue that Binds Them

Now as I understand it, Donald Trump has been quite quiet about his true feelings on the topic. He's smart after all. And, Trump knows the rest of the candidates don't want to open that can of worms because they're all believing the Rove-machine that "most people support gay marriage". When you understand Rove takes his orders from Dick Cheney, with a stake in that game since his daughter is a lesbian (and he dodged the draft 5 times, and he and his wife were raised by democrats, and he praised Obama about the Bin Laden affair), you understand why the "conservative establishment" won't go near gay marriage with a ten foot pole....And yet it remains the sure way to unravel the Trump supporters and bring them back to the fold. It's an ironic impasse and opportunities missed in the past have not boded well for the Rove machine's "wisdom" played out at the voting booth (2008, 2012 & now 2016..?)

Trump is obviously ready to capitulate and leave the matter alone. In fact, Trump attended a gay wedding and said it was beautiful.. He has attended a number of them actually. Trump tells us we just "have to be realistic about it..." (as "inevitable"..) Real hard stance against gay marriage there.

Billionaire reality TV star/2016 Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump was recently asked what he would tell a child who asked him about his opposition to gay marriage. Trump’s response: ignore the question....“I’ve gone to gay weddings,” he continued. “I’ve been at gay weddings....“We’ll just see how it all comes out,” he concluded,...recently he declared the issue officially “dead.” Donald Trump stumbles through explaining his opposition to gay marriage

Way to go slugger! There's a real spine there...uh huh... :popcorn: I'm sure he'll keep future Kim Davis' out of jail... When push comes to shove it is easy to see where his sentiments on the topic lie.. Would he fiercely advocate for Christians? Or tell them "just accept it and follow the law"...? I think we all know the answer to that question.

It's time to let his follower's know they are behind a rainbow in conservative's clothing. Let his followers know there are some issues the Donald doesn't have a spine to tackle. See how that pans out for him in the S. Carolina primary and others..

I've seen the GOP try to expose Trump as a RINO to his followers on all other types of issues the Rove gang think will spark a visceral revulsion to Trump in his followers...to no avail...he just keeps getting more popular...

...Try this one and see how popular he is in the aftermath of his fumbling...

vv Actually, the topic isn't "funny". It's serious. In fact it's VERY SERIOUS when children are legally bifurcated from either a mother or father for life as a matter of binding contract. And I've noticed that when someone from the LGBT crowd tags an OP as "funny" it's their attempt to diminish how fearful they are of it being seriously discussed...or, perhaps, someone from Donald's inside camp worried about it being seriously discussed...............

Last edited:
_MG_1849.jpg

Gay marriage is a done deal, J. Let it go...

How is removing the Donald's supporters by asking him about the strength of his stance against gay marriage "spam"? Should all the posts you post on pro-gay topics since you are consistently pro-gay also be called "spam"?

The gay issue is so over-played and tired at this point. Very few are obsessing over it at now. There's so many much more important issues to worry about. Only the fringe radical loons are still obsessing over the issue.

The gay issue is so over-played and tired at this point. Very few are obsessing over it at now. There's so many much more important issues to worry about. Only the fringe radical loons are still obsessing over the issue.
OK, let's see if you're right. Let's ask Trump about it on national TV and ask him about the video in the OP here and that he's been to a number of gay weddings and thought they were 'beautiful'...

If you're right, it won't affect the polls of his followers. If I'm right it will. Care to make a bet? Make this interesting?

How is removing the Donald's supporters by asking him about the strength of his stance against gay marriage "spam"? Should all the posts you post on pro-gay topics since you are consistently pro-gay also be called "spam"?
All Gay Marriage threads are now SPAM, especially yours...

OK, let's see if you're right. Let's ask Trump about it on national TV and ask him about the video in the OP here and that he's been to a number of gay weddings and thought they were 'beautiful'...

If you're right, it won't affect the polls of his followers. If I'm right it will. Care to make a bet? Make this interesting?

The gay card has been played way too often. Most are tuning out and moving on. Like i said, only the few fringe radical loons are still obsesing over it.

Or better yet, poll his followers and then ask him about gay marriage on live TV at the next debate.

Because you see, the majority of his followers, probably I'd guess around 90% range, all follow him because they see him a conservative reconstructor. They identify as conservative, obviously since he declares himself republican officially, but they like him most because he projects a spine where they see their erstwhile loyalties utterly lacking one. In short, the Trumpsters are conservatives who feel betrayed. They are the folks who sat and watched Kim Davis get jailed for refusing to play along with two dudes having butt sex and telling the kids involved "we are equal to mom and dad..so just accept it!".

They are blue collar people by and large, who are roughly the same as these folks and why they appear in such massive numbers: Understanding the Factions of the Electorate: the Glue that Binds Them

Now as I understand it, Donald Trump has been quite quiet about his true feelings on the topic. He's smart after all. And, Trump knows the rest of the candidates don't want to open that can of worms because they're all believing the Rove-machine that "most people support gay marriage". When you understand Rove takes his orders from Dick Cheney, with a stake in that game since his daughter is a lesbian (and he dodged the draft 5 times, and he and his wife were raised by democrats, and he praised Obama about the Bin Laden affair), you understand why the "conservative establishment" won't go near gay marriage with a ten foot pole....And yet it remains the sure way to unravel the Trump supporters and bring them back to the fold. It's an ironic impasse and opportunities missed in the past have not boded well for the Rove machine's "wisdom" played out at the voting booth (2008, 2012 & now 2016..?)

Trump is obviously ready to capitulate and leave the matter alone. In fact, Trump attended a gay wedding and said it was beautiful.. He has attended a number of them actually. Trump tells us we just "have to be realistic about it..." (as "inevitable"..) Real hard stance against gay marriage there.

Billionaire reality TV star/2016 Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump was recently asked what he would tell a child who asked him about his opposition to gay marriage. Trump’s response: ignore the question....“I’ve gone to gay weddings,” he continued. “I’ve been at gay weddings....“We’ll just see how it all comes out,” he concluded,...recently he declared the issue officially “dead.” Donald Trump stumbles through explaining his opposition to gay marriage

Way to go slugger! There's a real spine there...uh huh... :popcorn: I'm sure he'll keep future Kim Davis' out of jail... When push comes to shove it is easy to see where his sentiments on the topic lie.. Would he fiercely advocate for Christians? Or tell them "just accept it and follow the law"...? I think we all know the answer to that question.

It's time to let his follower's know they are behind a rainbow in conservative's clothing. Let his followers know there are some issues the Donald doesn't have a spine to tackle. See how that pans out for him in the S. Carolina primary and others..

I've seen the GOP try to expose Trump as a RINO to his followers on all other types of issues the Rove gang think will spark a visceral revulsion to Trump in his followers...to no avail...he just keeps getting more popular...

Trump supporter: I don't care.
It's a tiny little issue on which people disagree...

Trump supporter: I don't care.
It's a tiny little issue on which people disagree...

Perfect! So asking him about his stance on gay marriage and his "coming out" as soft and tacitly accepting of it shouldn't hurt him at all. So your vote in the poll would be "yes" with no consequences to Trump...right? :popcorn:

Actually your entire OP is a non-brainer. Conservatives already know that Trump is not a Conservative. Have you been in prison or something for the last twenty years? This is 2015, get yourself up to date. Also, it has been widely reported that Trump won among both the educated and the uneducated in New Hampshire. You are a very uninformed post.

I'm a registered democrat Jillian. Middle bloc. Just like many of Trump's supporters...

Actually your entire OP is a non-brainer. Conservatives already know that Trump is not a Conservative. Have you been in prison or something for the last twenty years? This is 2015, get yourself up to date. Also, it has been widely reported that Trump won among both the educated and the uneducated in New Hampshire. You are a very uninformed post.

So I'll mark you down for "not worried about Trump being asked about how firm his stance is against gay marriage".. did you vote "yes" in the poll?

I'm a registered democrat Jillian. Middle bloc. Just like many of Trump's supporters...

So I'll mark you down for "not worried about Trump being asked about how firm his stance is against gay marriage".. did you vote "yes" in the poll?

No. I didn't vote. Those things are stupid. I've actually heard Trump say that he supports marriage as the union between a man and a woman but I'll allow you uninformed people to continue on in your zombie trance of dependency.

I've actually heard Trump say that he supports marriage as the union between a man and a woman but I'll allow you uninformed people to continue on in your zombie trance of dependency.

Hmmm...did you "actually hear" also that he attended gay weddings and called them "beautiful"? And did you "actually hear" that Trump considers the matter closed by the decision in Obergefell? You shouldn't be worried about if his followers find out about his soft stance on gay marriage since you and he both consider the issue "a dead issue"...

...Should have no effect at all on his polling, right? :popcorn:

I've actually heard Trump say that he supports marriage as the union between a man and a woman but I'll allow you uninformed people to continue on in your zombie trance of dependency.

Hmmm...did you "actually hear" also that he attended gay weddings and called them "beautiful"? And did you "actually hear" that Trump considers the matter closed by the decision in Obergefell? You shouldn't be worried about if his followers find out about his soft stance on gay marriage since you and he both consider the issue "a dead issue"...

...Should have no effect at all on his polling, right? :popcorn:

Apparently it hasn't as much as you wish it did. He's still leading, Dear.

Forum List

Back