How to Deal with Ultra-Left Academia

and look... don't call me dense...I had more education than you when I graduated from high school...I am smarter than you are, infinitely more articulate than you are, and way more experienced in a variety of areas than you will EVER be. Just accept that and we'll get along a lot better.

and look... don't call me dense...I had more education than you when I graduated from high school...I am smarter than you are, infinitely more articulate than you are, and way more experienced in a variety of areas than you will EVER be. Just accept that and we'll get along a lot better.

Careful, people are going to start confusing us. ;)

Careful, people are going to start confusing us. ;)

oh...we certainly have all of that in common.... we just ended up with slightly different perspectives.

Comparing the two of us is not a stretch....

comparing you to RSR is like comparing a human to an amoeba.

oh...we certainly have all of that in common.... we just ended up with slightly different perspectives.

Comparing the two of us is not a stretch....

comparing you to RSR is like comparing a human to an amoeba.

Thank you. I like most of what RSR posts, though I don't think the articles should 'speak' for him or anyone.

Now you and I? LOL! We come from polar opposits, but I do respect your point of view and for the most part, I think you return that. We both respect the military, our country's constitution. We disagree I believe in how power is distributed, regardless of our respect of the document.

Then why do you have all the warmth and charm of a scorpion?

Then why do you have all the warmth and charm of a scorpion?

what does my lack of warmth and charm when dealing with morons like you have to do with my level of education? Are you under the impression that graduate degrees come hardwired with warmth and fuzziness?

That question is nonsensical.

what does my lack of warmth and charm when dealing with morons like you have to do with my level of education? Are you under the impression that graduate degrees come hardwired with warmth and fuzziness?

That question is nonsensical.

You may have an education but you failed the course in common sense

You may have an education but you failed the course in common sense

what does warmth have to do with common sense?

And please show me where I have exhibited a lack of it....

and just because we don't have agreement on OPINIONS is not proof that I lack common sense..only that we disagree on things.

what does warmth have to do with common sense?

And please show me where I have exhibited a lack of it....

and just because we don't have agreement on OPINIONS is not proof that I lack common sense..only that we disagree on things.

You refuse to accept the facts no matter how many sources I post to back them up.

You sit aloft in your ivory tower, so smug, and keep ducking and dodging, and keep tossing out the insults

You refuse to accept the facts no matter how many sources I post to back them up.

You sit aloft in your ivory tower, so smug, and keep ducking and dodging, and keep tossing out the insults

and again...you can post eighteen million different editorials from newsbusters.... editorials are OPINIONS...they are NOT FACTS.

And just because I routinely insult your intelligence, how is THAT proof that I lack common sense?

and again...you can post eighteen million different editorials from newsbusters.... editorials are OPINIONS...they are NOT FACTS.

And just because I routinely insult your intelligence, how is THAT proof that I lack common sense?

the AP is now an opinion/editorial?

and answer my question.... you were the guy who doubted my education because I was not warm.... then you said I may be educated, but I lacked common sense... and now you have abandoned that stupid argument as well?

Face it....you just disagree with me...

I disagree with you... AND I am smarter and more experienced than you are...
and admittedly, I am not all warm and fuzzy with you because you are a koolaid soaked moron who lets others do your talking for you nearly all the time and you RUN THE FUCK AWAY from any thread where you get cornered.

and answer my question.... you were the guy who doubted my education because I was not warm.... then you said I may be educated, but I lacked common sense... and now you have abandoned that stupid argument as well?

Face it....you just disagree with me...

I disagree with you... AND I am smarter and more experienced than you are...
and admittedly, I am not all warm and fuzzy with you because you are a koolaid soaked moron who lets others do your talking for you nearly all the time and you RUN THE FUCK AWAY from any thread where you get cornered.

Try telling the retired couple who will see their tax bill go up over 150% how Dems did not raise their taxes

I post facts - you rely of spin and denial

No....nearly all of what you post is opinion/editorials.... and that is what you rely on. I rely on my own knowledge and intellect and experience as well as my ability to express my own thoughts and my own ideas with my own words.

Prove me wrong by going to the thread about the surge working that you have avoided like the plague...and, rather than post anyone ELSE's words, take my arguments and rebut them with YOUR own words.

I dare ya.

No....nearly all of what you post is opinion/editorials.... and that is what you rely on. I rely on my own knowledge and intellect and experience as well as my ability to express my own thoughts and my own ideas with my own words.

Prove me wrong by going to the thread about the surge working that you have avoided like the plague...and, rather than post anyone ELSE's words, take my arguments and rebut them with YOUR own words.

I dare ya.

I have ans since you know for a fact Dems lied about not raising taxes on the working class -you have to try and change the subject

I have ans since you know for a fact Dems lied about not raising taxes on the working class -you have to try and change the subject

no...you have never answered any of my questions.

and you are saying that a retired couple whose tax bill was- let's say - $5000 dollars, will see that go UP by 150%.... that means that it will now be $12,500? Is that really your contention?

no...you have never answered any of my questions.

and you are saying that a retired couple whose tax bill was- let's say - $5000 dollars, will see that go UP by 150%.... that means that it will now be $12,500? Is that really your contention?

Elderly Couple with $40,000 in Income

This elderly couple’s tax bill would rise by 156% in 2011 – from $583 to $1,489

The Dems way of showing their compassion for retired couples

Forum List

Back