How the Sneaky Hands of the Big Banks Are Working Overtime to Rip You Off

Anyone who requires "Overdraft Protection" needs to be required under Penalty of Law to attend Personal Financial Education Classes.

These are the same people who scream from their knees for the Gubmit to protect them from themselves.

And these same people are actually allowed to Vote.

Go figure.

How about funding education to the point where every high school graduate can be required to have the skills to balance a fucking check book.

The Dems began moving the "Education Bar" down to the lowest common demoninator starting in the 60s.

If you graduated from HS before 1965, you had a "Skill Set" ready for an employer and that included Third Grade Arithmetic.

If you advocated those standards today, you would be called a racist, sheet wearing klucker.

Or worse, a Tea Bagger.

It wasn't the "Dems"... It was the politicians from both sides of the aisle... well, them and their shadowy puppet masters. The republicans were just as eager to move control of everything from local to federal.

Last edited:
How about funding education to the point where every high school graduate can be required to have the skills to balance a fucking check book.

The Dems began moving the "Education Bar" down to the lowest common demoninator starting in the 60s.

If you graduated from HS before 1965, you had a "Skill Set" ready for an employer and that included Third Grade Arithmetic.

If you advocated those standards today, you would be called a racist, sheet wearing klucker.

Or worse, a Tea Bagger.

75% of American public high school students would fail the following 2 question test:

1. Including John Adams can you name 3 American Founding Fathers?

2. In what year did the War of 1812 occur?

If you are not outraged as an American, you should be as a consumer who paid for the education system brought to you by the American corporate and political system of the last 50 years.

Still don't think a CHANGE is long over due? :eusa_whistle:

Thoughts USMB?

Ever heard the saying Buyer Beware?

I myself always ask questions at a Bank I am thinking of using, then I do not get ripped of or at least if I do, I know it is coming and have time to get the vaseline ready.

Not all Banks work this way and very few Credit Unions are this ruthless in their ripoff fees.

I am definitely not condoning what some of the Big Banks do to generate revenue, but sometimes as Individuals, we needs to pay attention and protect ourselves, we do not always need the Government to keep us as Sheep/Subjects.

When dealing with a Bank or anything else in Life, generally asking questions, Investigation and Common Sense will Prevail.

Another positive portrait of "Education" over "Regulation".

If we're not going to spend the money to teach the average high school graduate how to balance a check book and how compounding interest works, we are going to be forced to regulate the market place or care for its financial victims and their spawn.

Forum List

Back