Zone1 How the Rules Change

How the world has changed. Im 70 years old and have seen a lot of changes.
Hard to get used to some things when most of you life you have been told these things were against the both God’s law and man's law.
So let’s review was prohibited now it is allowed
God’s laws
Eating meat on Friday
Being Gay
Gay Marriage
Mans Laws
Abortion
Marijuana
Gambling
Being Gay
Gay Marriage
Inter-racial marriage
Can you think of anymore?

TV ads for bras showed the bra on the outside of a sweater

Even married couples on TV used to have to sleep in separate beds

Blacks are allowed to use the same drinking fountain.

Black are allowed to eat at the same diner counter.

wrong is a matter of opinion,,
IS it an opinion that 'wrong is a matter of opinion"
OR
IS it the truth that 'wrong is a matter of opinion"

And doesn't that smell like a 12-year old explaining why they can't be blamed for doing wrong.
SURE IT DOES :)

I'll bet if someone stole from you or murdered a family memnber and then told you outrage was just an opinion you would
slay them gleefully

IS it an opinion that 'wrong is a matter of opinion"
OR
IS it the truth that 'wrong is a matter of opinion"

And doesn't that smell like a 12-year old explaining why they can't be blamed for doing wrong.
SURE IT DOES :)

I'll bet if someone stole from you or murdered a family memnber and then told you outrage was just an opinion you would
slay them gleefully
it would have helped if you gave your comment sone context,,

I have no idea what youre saying,,

TV ads for bras showed the bra on the outside of a sweater

Even married couples on TV used to have to sleep in separate beds

Blacks are allowed to use the same drinking fountain.

Black are allowed to eat at the same diner counter.
YEt you both miss it by miles. Brokaw "The Greatest Generation" said once in an interview that all the people he spoke to he asked "what is the greatest change in your life" and overwhelmingly it was "DIVORCE" That you both missed , probably because your values are still not your own.

YEt you both miss it by miles. Brokaw "The Greatest Generation" said once in an interview that all the people he spoke to he asked "what is the greatest change in your life" and overwhelmingly it was "DIVORCE" That you both missed , probably because your values are still not your own.

been married for going on 31 years, still going strong.

I try and mind my own business as much as possible. Can not read minds,
Do know that people have different reasons for there ideas of how life should be.
Do get my back up when you try and cram your ideas down my throat. And create laws or lies to support your goal.

How the world has changed. Im 70 years old and have seen a lot of changes.
Hard to get used to some things when most of you life you have been told these things were against the both God’s law and man's law.
So let’s review was prohibited now it is allowed
God’s laws
Eating meat on Friday
Being Gay
Gay Marriage
Mans Laws
Abortion
Marijuana
Gambling
Being Gay
Gay Marriage
Inter-racial marriage
Can you think of anymore?
I’m not following. Why did you repeat a few of those items?

We refer to them as the greatest generation, because they beat the Nazis in WWII. They are also the only generation to receive social security and medicare, without ever having paid into those programs. That seems pretty great to me.

But yeah, their wives couldn't divorce them, no matter how beat up they were.

We refer to them as the greatest generation, because they beat the Nazis in WWII. They are also the only generation to receive social security and medicare, without ever having paid into those programs. That seems pretty great to me.

Where did you dig up that baloney? My father fought in WWII and paid into Social Security and Medicare since they were initiated.

Many of my relatives from that generation divorced. Are you sure you are not under the influence?

You would get an "F" in a Logic or Rhetoric class if you had said that.
THat is the fallacy of Poisoning the Well. There has never been a time or place that men didn't abuse a wife, but your error comes back to bite you

Guess what , you are wrong , it does happen to men!!

1 in 3 women and 1 in 4 men have experienced some form of physical violence by an intimate partner"

You would get an "F" in a Logic or Rhetoric class if you had said that.
THat is the fallacy of Poisoning the Well. There has never been a time or place that men didn't abuse a wife, but your error comes back to bite you

Guess what , you are wrong , it does happen to men!!

1 in 3 women and 1 in 4 men have experienced some form of physical violence by an intimate partner"

Well thank Odin they can now both get divorced if that happens.

Forum List

Back