How the NYT partook in the plunder of Iraq

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Who gave permission to the New York Times to remove thousands of ISIL files from Iraq?

...Iraqis across areas formerly held by ISIL are struggling to rebuild their destroyed cities and to reconstruct their shattered lives. Why have they been deprived of troves of documents containing evidence of crimes committed against them?

It is noteworthy and ironic that the NYT inserted the following into the "ISIS files" story under the heading "Sharing the records":

"The New York Times is working to make the trove of ISIS documents publicly available to researchers, scholars, Iraqi officials and anyone else looking to better understand the Islamic State."

How generous of them!

This came out last month (28th) and I came across the article by accident. I have NYT and Aljazeera on ignore. NYT went too far again.

ISIS rode into Iraq because of Obama. Obama demanded that the leadership of the country change before he would help Iraq under attack from ISIS.

Remember this shit? ISIS IN FUCKING IRAQ was only due to disenrranchized fucking SUNNIS. This mania continued under Obama.

I still cant believe all you US conservatives bought into this fucking shit in Syria. What the fuck is wrong with you?

ISIS rode into Iraq because of Obama. Obama demanded that the leadership of the country change before he would help Iraq under attack from ISIS.

Remember this shit? ISIS IN FUCKING IRAQ was only due to disenrranchized fucking SUNNIS. This mania continued under Obama.

I still cant believe all you US conservatives bought into this fucking shit in Syria. What the fuck is wrong with you?
Hardly Obama,try Bush 2.....you would be nearer the mark

Who gave permission to the New York Times to remove thousands of ISIL files from Iraq?

...Iraqis across areas formerly held by ISIL are struggling to rebuild their destroyed cities and to reconstruct their shattered lives. Why have they been deprived of troves of documents containing evidence of crimes committed against them?

It is noteworthy and ironic that the NYT inserted the following into the "ISIS files" story under the heading "Sharing the records":

"The New York Times is working to make the trove of ISIS documents publicly available to researchers, scholars, Iraqi officials and anyone else looking to better understand the Islamic State."

How generous of them!

This came out last month (28th) and I came across the article by accident. I have NYT and Aljazeera on ignore. NYT went too far again.
Shame you put these two companies on ignore,you may learn something...in passing I will ask you WHY WAS IT THAT MOST OF THE IRAQI ANTIQUTIES within 2 weeks of the invasion...were available for SALE IN New York....BY JEWISH COMPANIES IN THE ANTIQUTIES MARKET ?????????

New Topics

Forum List

Back