How the GOP is miscalculating the 2016 election and the Court vacancy

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I really don't think the RNC has thought through their decision to delay replacing Scalia. They are setting the Dems up for a huge turn out. If there is any apathy coming to this election season, it is now gone. The Dems will vote in record numbers and we all know the Democratic party is far larger than the GOP.

As I said before, they need to chose their poison. Either accept Obama's moderate-liberal nomination or wait and settle for a very Liberal nomination. Obviously, Mitch does not play Chess. He is being slowly moved to Checkmate.

The Republicans are putting all their eggs in the "we will win it all " basket

They will be sadly disappointed

Last edited:
I really don't think the RNC has thought through their decision to delay replacing Scalia. They are setting the Dems up for a huge turn out. If there is any apathy coming to this election season, it is now gone. The Dems will vote in record numbers and we all know the Democratic party is far larger than the GOP.

As I said before, they need to chose their poison. Either accept Obama's moderate-liberal nomination or wait and settle for a very Liberal nomination. Obviously, Mitch does not play Chess. He is being slowly moved to Checkmate.
Most Democrats cannot name a single member of the Court. Unless Dems run on handing out free chicken wings and condoms they will not turn out.
Your wishful thinking is absurd.

The issue remains the constitution, interpretation, not writing law, or pretending to redefine intent. Hard for liberals to comprehend, they remain stuck in their idealistic progressive mindset, and as they see it scrap the very document that sets America apart from the failed policies of Europe and cornerstone of this country.
So if your so set on the Hag or Burnout then what do you have to worry about? Or is it simply a case that you know how
upset the American people are about this failed progressive hope and change movement?

Most Democrats cannot name a single member of the Court. Unless Dems run on handing out free chicken wings and condoms they will not turn out.

Oh, they will know by October. They will know what is on the line and they will vote in numbers never seen before. COUNT ON IT, as you contemplate having Trump as your nominee.....OR ELSE.

Oh, they will know by October. They will know what is on the line and they will vote in numbers never seen before. COUNT ON IT, as you contemplate having Trump as your nominee.....OR ELSE.
Oh yeah, the black vote will turn out for Bernie. Oh no it wont. They are mostly Hillary supporters. And she'll be in the pokey come November. The only reason Obama won the second time is because of black turnout in key states.

Most of them don't even know who Joe Biden is.

Most of them don't even know who Joe Biden is.
And those who do don't care.

Yet another one of your now famous FAILED predictions. LOL!! Keep the coming. We all need humor in our lives.

I'm sure you realize that Dims (by themselves) are a minority and your leading candidate is one of the most despised individuals in the country, right??

Add Obozo's failures to that, plus the fact that the FBI is STILL investigating Shitllery's activities...

And a lot of DEMOCRATS have come out and said they WILL NOT vote for your bitch???

We may well be looking at the biggest Republican landslide victory since Reagan.

I'm sure you realize that Dims (by themselves) are a minority and your leading candidate is one of the most despised individuals in the country, right??

Add Obozo's failures to that, plus the fact that the FBI is STILL investigating Shitllery's activities...

And a lot of DEMOCRATS have come out and said they WILL NOT vote for your bitch???

We may well be looking at the biggest Republican landslide victory since Reagan.

Your leading candidate is a reality TV star birther

It is extremely difficult for one party to control the presidency for more than 8 years historically. The American people are always looking for change.

Bush I followed Reagan, who was extremely popular. Obama is not a popular president. A Dem winning the 2016 presidency is almost an impossibility.

Mark

They are setting the Dems up for a huge turn out.

Yes. The young people with no enthusiasm for one of the crusty Democrats are suddenly going to come out because the Supreme Court only has 8 members for a year.

It is extremely difficult for one party to control the presidency for more than 8 years historically. The American people are always looking for change.

Bush I followed Reagan, who was extremely popular. Obama is not a popular president. A Dem winning the 2016 presidency is almost an impossibility.

Mark

Republicans think they start with an even slate when they run for President
They don't
Democrats have a huge lead in electoral votes before the first vote is even cast
Given the disarray in the GOP clown car, it appears the next Republican President hasn't been born yet. Demographics don't support them

Mark

Republicans think they start with an even slate when they run for President
They don't
Democrats have a huge lead in electoral votes before the first vote is even cast
Given the disarray in the GOP clown car, it appears the next Republican President hasn't been born yet. Demographics don't support them

Yup, and Trump, the Head Clown, reiterated today that he will run Independent if the RNC denies him the nomination. CAN IT GET ANY BETTER!

Dumbfuck, they always turn out in POTUS election years. That's how Obama won, twice, you goddamned moron.
141104-picvoterturnout-graphic.png

Last edited:
I would like to comment on the theory of enhanced voter turnout if Obama's nominee is not considered....or considered and rejected.

It works both ways.

The Heartland already knows that the Citizen's Right to Keep and Bear Arms was saved only a few years ago by the deciding vote of Antonin Scalia.....They know that they are voting for the president who will appoint a Judge who will decide whether or to do away with the Second Amendment. They'll be out too.

Forum List

Back