How the GOP can stop "anchor babies"

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I have thought long and hard about this and I think I can add something to Donald's immigration plan. Anyone found sneaking over the border will be neutered! ZING! No more anchor babies!

Guys will be held down and snip...snip. No more anchor babies!

Women will have their tubes tied in a double square knot! No more anchor babies!

Someone please send this to Donald right away. It will make him a hero in the Latino community, because as we have all heard, he is going to "win the Latino vote" and he is going to win the "women's vote." You know why? Because he is "very rich" and will be the "best job's President that God ever created!".
He probably read that in his favorite book, the Bible, when he goes and takes the "little cracker" on Sunday. Not because he has ever sinned or needs to be forgiven, I might add. We all know that he cannot remember ever doing anything wrong or making any mistakes.......are you nauseous yet?

The guy is KILLING THE GOP.....AND I LOVE IT!

I have thought long and hard about this and I think I can add something to Donald's immigration plan. Anyone found sneaking over the border will be neutered! ZING! No more anchor babies!

Women will have their tubes tied in a double square knot! No more anchor babies!

Someone please send this to Donald right away. It will make him a hero in the Latino community, because as we have all heard, he is going to "win the Latino vote" and he is going to win the "women's vote." You know why? Because he is "very rich" and will be the "best job's President that God ever created!".
He probably read that in his favorite book, the Bible, when he goes and takes the "little cracker" on Sunday. Not because he has ever sinned or needs to be forgiven, I might add. We all know that he cannot remember ever doing anything wrong or making any mistakes.......are you nauseous yet?

And for the pregnant women, forced abortions, right? :rolleyes:

Nope, Donald is pro life..........this week. He is a closet Dem you know.....

Last edited:

Nope, Donald is pro life..........this week. He is a closet Dem you know.....

Not so much a closet (because all his previous political ideas are easily found online)... he's just hiding inside the conservative echo chamber that drowns out reality.

Apache attack helicopter on the border with night vision. Light a few of them up and they will stop crossing.

[IGNORE]

Forum List

Back