How do you reduce the black vote for Democrats

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Support Deez Nutz and get him on the ballot. I guarantee he wins 60% of she Black vote. The breakdown will be 60% Deez Nutz 35% D and 4% R and 1% other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uhhh....make them realize that it's really the Democrat Party that's keeping them enslaved with their free shit?

Have Democrats start talking about getting a job and personal responsibility

Have Democrats start talking about getting a job and personal responsibility

As long as there's a GW Bush, a Dick Cheney, or a Ronald Reagan to blame, there's no such thing as "personal responsibility" with Democrats.

Uhhh....make them realize that it's really the Democrat Party that's keeping them enslaved with their free shit?

I'd suggest the Republicans stop being such patronizing racists, like JGalt here who keeps says all blacks are just stupid.

And instead of taking responsibility for causing blacks to be disgusted with Republicans, JGalt will now blame the Democrats because they dared point out his awful behavior. Personal responsibility is not his strong point.

Make everyone pass a little "civics exam" before they're deemed intelligent enough to vote?

(I can hear the howls of outrage over that comment almost as soon as I press the "POST REPLY" button! Just for your info...I don't think that's a racial thing...it's simply an intelligence thing. I'm sick of people who can't locate Canada on a map of North America being given a vote to decide who runs things. But that's just me...)

"How do you reduce the black vote for Democrats"

Voter ID laws.

Restrict/decrease voting days and hours.

Republican gerrymandering.

Conservatives are creative with their fear of, and contempt for, the democratic process.

I'd suggest the Republicans stop being such patronizing racists, like JGalt here who keeps says all blacks are just stupid.

And instead of taking responsibility for causing blacks to be disgusted with Republicans, JGalt will now blame the Democrats because they dared point out his awful behavior. Personal responsibility is not his strong point.

Don't blame us. We're not party of the Klan and Jim Crow laws. We weren't the party that voted against the Civil Rights law, that was you Democrats. We also aren't the party that wants to cripple black people by giving them everything they need from cradle to grave, at the expense of the working middle class. Once again, that's you Democrats. We're also not the party that commits the genocidal act of murdering millions of unborn black babies through abortion, that's what you people on the left do.

"How do you reduce the black vote for Democrats"

Voter ID laws.

Restrict/decrease voting days and hours.

Republican gerrymandering.

Conservatives are creative with their fear of, and contempt for, the democratic process.

Is the "democratic process" rooted in buying votes from certain voter blocs with entitlements? Because that's what the modern day liberal seems to be most creative at, Clayton!

Equating gay rights to civil rights is an insult to African Americans, and birthright citizenship for illegals isn't far behind. Pointing that that out could win over a significant portion of the Black vote.

Just keep talking like this. That will surely make people of color appreciate your finer qualities and vote for your candidates.

This is VERY true. Whoever the OP was in this thread probably talked 10 ppl out of voting republican and another 10 into voting democrat.

Now if only we could get Al Gore to stay quiet the democraps would win for sure ;)

The present strategy by GOP governors and legislators is to limit times which voters may vote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/30/us/new-gop-bid-to-limit-voting-in-swing-states.html?_r=0

It's unclear whether these are aimed specifically at minorities, or at working-class people in general, but the 2014 election results show that they worked, regardless.

The NY Times is not a credible source of unbiased information.

Some of y'all are honest about the objective:

Try reading the NYT and WSJ side by side. The WSJ may be conservative, but it is not a shill for one political party like the NYT is.

We teach the kids real history like it was democrats that enslaved them lynched them told them they had to walk on the other side of the street killed millions of thier progeny with abortion and destroyed thier families with welfare. The truth is the democrats ar WV then oldest American hate organization

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Shouldn't republicans just work harder making it seem like we / they like black folks? The problem is all the republican leaning zip codes around here are populated by some pretty racist whites and white flighters. SO, blacks assume (and are right on the local level here) assume republicans dislike them.

Forum List

Back