How the feds and corporations enforce slavery

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
They dress the working class in uniform, clerks are forced to follow the slave style of clothing, soldiers are equipped universally.

They destroy individuality and the American spirit.

They justify it with "security", "culture" and so on.
But they don't give you a choice. They do not sign a contract with you that you refuse their "care"

• Banned
images

They dress the working class in uniform, clerks are forced to follow the slave style of clothing, soldiers are equipped universally.

But they don't give you a choice. They do not sign a contract with you that you refuse their "care"

Utterly ridiculous.

• Banned
Uniforms turn you into a slave? You aren't from around here are you?
Yes, slaves have always tried to deprive individuality. Individualism leads to the destruction of slavery, the slave mass is easier to manage when it is unified

Jesus you're stupid.

Yes the working class wear uniforms for reasons.

If its a service based industry wearing a uniform means your customers easily recognize employees to get help from. It also displays a sense of professionalism.

Like where I work is a food productions facility and we wear uniforms for food safety because you can't let people working around food processing equipment wear whatever they want. Long pants and long sleeves are required, no pockets above the waist, and highly visible due to forklift traffic. Where I work you also can't wear anything with buttons. It's all about food safety.

Workers also get the added benefit of not putting wear and tear on their own clothes. Rip your shirt? Company replaces it. Some places also launder clothes for employees as well so it less hassle for them.

Workers in hazardous conditions also need specific types of clothes for personal safety. Whether it be treated material if you work around like welders, heavier clothes resistance to being cut or punctured and so on. So you need to make sure employees have approved clothing and it saves time and effort to provide that clothing

Workers wearing the same uniforms also creates a sense of a team and people on a team also work better together.

It also cuts out any "well so and so can wear that so why can't I wear this?". Everyone is the same so there is no immature bickering.

There are dozens of other reasons for uniforms that are all practical and reasonable.

And no, there are no slave American workers. If you don't like a job because you have to wear a uniform then you're absolutely free to quit that job and go find another job where you can wear what you want. No one is forced to only have 1 job in their life in America. We're free to work where we want, if we don't like it then we're free to look elsewhere.

And you forget, when you accept a job that you're being paid to do then you follow their rules while you're on the clock. If you don't like it then don't take the job.

And damn I guess I fell into your trap. Everytime you post something you immediately start making nonsensical replies to it just with random pictures so you keep bumping it to the top until someone like me is dumb enough to reply.

Forum List

Back