Documents in Cardboard Boxes.....

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Aside from the fact that these are in the bathroom....why are we still storing documents in cardboard boxes like it's 1950? Do we need hard copies of every single transaction when we KNOW the govt over-classifies to the nth degree?

I see a lot of governmental waste, laziness and ineffectiveness in this picture on top of the political goings-on. I mean come on. This is 2023? Really?

c2046048-d32f-4f5e-841d-b2ce4207537c-860x475.png

Those in government don't have to actually work, and they don't have to be lawful.

It really is the best job you could ever have, complete unaccountability so long as you swear allegiance to the Swamp.

And you don't even have to retire as you are raking in the millions.

With the best health care in the world, you could stay there till you are 105 years old.

....why are we still storing documents in cardboard boxes like it's 1950? Do we need hard copies of every single transaction

Well, it's for the PLANET, Sue! You know, because the government is so GREEN and environmentally conscious that they want to cut down as many trees as possible to print everything on PAPER! Besides, if they stored all this stuff on a hard drive, some putz like Hillary might come along and erase it all wiping the drive with BleachBit! :smoke:

Aside from the fact that these are in the bathroom....why are we still storing documents in cardboard boxes like it's 1950? Do we need hard copies of every single transaction when we KNOW the govt over-classifies to the nth degree?

I see a lot of governmental waste, laziness and ineffectiveness in this picture on top of the political goings-on. I mean come on. This is 2023? Really?

Being in healthcare billing, I can say government is still running back on 1950s protocols.
I mean, look at the decrepit zombies IN government offices!! Thats the era they most remember.........hate, prejudice, excessive waste, massive corruption in ALL government offices, faxes, printers, and teletypes.

BUT.........I think this is just another DemoNazi scam, with attributing photo created by the FBI to suit their agenda.

Even IF this is a REAL photo..........ALL PRESIDENTS TAKE THEIR ADMINISTRATIVE PAPERWORK HOME WITH THEM!
It's already been firmly established that Trump didn't take anything of "value" home, which means NONE OF IT was
ACTUAL "classified" material.

You have a point.
I worked for the DoD for 40 years. In the 1970s we had row after row of steel filing cabinets and documents on shelves.
When I retired in 2018, there were none.

Being in healthcare billing, I can say government is still running back on 1950s protocols.
I mean, look at the decrepit zombies IN government offices!! Thats the era they most remember.........hate, prejudice, excessive waste, massive corruption in ALL government offices, faxes, printers, and teletypes.

BUT.........I think this is just another DemoNazi scam, with attributing photo created by the FBI to suit their agenda.

Even IF this is a REAL photo..........ALL PRESIDENTS TAKE THEIR ADMINISTRATIVE PAPERWORK HOME WITH THEM!
It's already been firmly established that Trump didn't take anything of "value" home, which means NONE OF IT was
ACTUAL "classified" material.
Hillary was way ahead of them all as she down loaded all the confidential material on her personal computer

Thank God for Norton spyware she bought at Best Buy to keep it all confidential.

:auiqs.jpg:

I can’t understand why Trump had the need to hoard thousands of documents.

It is not like he would ever read any of them

Those were just a part of Trump's evidence against the deep state. Those boxes held enough evidence to put just about every DC Democrat behind bars.

Of course, the FBI confiscated all that evidence. That's what's called "tampering with evidence".

Tampering with evidence - Wikipedia

Those were just a part of Trump's evidence against the deep state. Those boxes held enough evidence to put just about every DC Democrat behind bars.

Of course, the FBI confiscated all that evidence. That's what's called "tampering with evidence".

Tampering with evidence - Wikipedia
Correction!

The DNC is 100% law abiding.

The entire party should be canonized, as there is a jail cell waiting for you if you don't agree.

You have a point.
I worked for the DoD for 40 years. In the 1970s we had row after row of steel filing cabinets and documents on shelves.
When I retired in 2018, there were none.

iu

No, really, you should write an award winning book about your experiences.

When making estimates for government modifications to buildings, i had my documents down to three pages. That wasnt good enough, because there wasnt enough waste, so they upped it to over 100 pages. There is nothing environmental about the government or for saving the tax payers money.

I think your orange sexual abuser god has a hoarding problem.

Forum List

Back