How the FBI set up an American patriot for the kill

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Long ago, when my three wonderful daughters were in grade school, they regularly conversed over the telephone with a rather unique life coach. They called him “Uncle Al.” He was, in fact, a member of the Mafia and one of my informants from my days in the Justice Department’s Organized Crime and Racketeering Section. Even after I left the Strike Force, he would, on a quite regular basis, call my home to speak with me.

How the FBI Set Up an American Patriot For the Kill
--------------------------------------------

The following is taken verbatim from the defense sentencing memorandum which quotes from documents produced by the special counsel’s office pursuant to court order:

The FBI’s Whacking of Michael Flynn

---------------------------------------------

This poor man has been through so much bs because of the leftist lies and their scum bag bs. These loons lies so much they can't even tell when they are lying. This innocent man loses his career etc...............

If people walk free on this the people will know the fix is in....they can't hide anymore...the deep state lives in a glass room....

It certainly appears that the FBI is conducting a war against the USA. Most likely they are working for Al Qaeda and/or Russia. Taking out Flynn was a huge victory for AQ.

Since the FBI has a very long, and very sordid history, from the very beginning. The bureau is a huge embarrassment to the USA, and therefore it really should be decommissioned.

Trump should fire the entire FBI. And decommission the ATF while he's having fun draining the swamp.

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms are all perfectly legal , fer crissakes. There's no reasonable rational reason for the US taxpayers to fund that bunch of heavily militarized jackbooted thugs go around harassing and sometimes killing people.

Forum List

Back