How the ... did it hurt lgb whatever people?

AlexanderPK

Gold Member
May 23, 2017

I guess he didn't mention Russians on account of their idly standing by while the bulk of the job of defeating Nazi Germany in WW2 was being done by the brave army of disabled, racialized and LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ people, did he?

Last edited:
Russia couldn't defeat anybody. The Brits and FDR had to save them, and then just hired them to tie down some Germans while the U.S> wrapped up the war, in just 3 years after it was attacked. I think Russia beat Georgia and a couple of 7th Century Islamo-Mob tates after the SU collapsed, but no real armies.

Didn't I say just that? The lgb-something did the job while Russians were cowardly beating the crap out of Georgians, the only thing they were capable of. Power to the faggots of America.

I wasn't commenting on your post; it I were I would have quoted it. Sounds like we agree on the Soviet contribution being far less than meets the eye.
I'm curious, what was in my posts that you pegged down as diminishing that contribution. If anything I meant not contribution but the role was decisive, pivotal, major and in any possible way crucial. In other words we the Russians crushed the Germans while you were idly standing by waiting to see whose side to take. To give you credit you took the right side in the end but I'm inclined to believe it was only due to seeing Germans starting to lose.

Last edited:
I'm curious, what was in my posts that you pegged down as diminishing that contribution. If anything I meant not contribution but the role was decisive, pivotal, major and in any possible way crucial. In other words we the Russians crushed the Germans while you were idly standing by waiting to see whose side to take. To give you credit you took the right side in the end but I'm inclined to believe it was only due to seeing Germans starting to lose.

So you're just insisting on being an asshole. Okay.

Kiss off, gimp. lol you're a troll punk.
First you like me, now you don't, you're a capricious sob, aren't you? But, bickering aside, how about Trudeau? What do you like him for? You said you singlehandedly won the big war, which is the USA's habit of course and which I hope means you fought against the Germans, Trudeau raised a standing ovation to a waffen ss veteran and all of a sudden he is your hero. What gives?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back