How the big boys try to control you

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
And............of course they are very successful in doing that and making billions in the process....I am speaking of course of google and facebook. One of the most irritating things is how they control the searches on google....censoring out most information that is not politically correct. I as well as most have seen how their censorship at google search has gotten worse and worse.

Time to call the big boys back to Washington to testify before congress.....and this time really try to get to the truth of the matter.

And............of course they are very successful in doing that and making billions in the process....I am speaking of course of google and facebook. One of the most irritating things is how they control the searches on google....censoring out most information that is not politically correct. I as well as most have seen how their censorship at google search has gotten worse and worse.

Time to call the big boys back to Washington to testify before congress.....and this time really try to get to the truth of the matter.

Facebook and Google are hardly the main problem. The people you don't know about, and the Koch brothers, Soros etc, they're the people using Facebook and Google and other media, spending billions doing so, to tell people what to think.

They've been doing it for so long, no one even notices any more.

Facebook and Google are profit driven enterprises who can't risk getting caught at the game.

It is time to nationalize Facebook and Twitter.

I think what is needed is some strict guidelines regarding how google,facebook and others employ 'political censorship' as in how they promote political correctness and censor conservative opinion, ideas and facts.

For example: I google black racism and what do i get...article after article about white racism.

They have these 'algorithms' that always try to balance everything....If I were interested in white racism...i should google that. In other words when i google something I am not looking for 'balance' ....what I am looking for is all the available information on the particular topic I am googling....not some political b.s. mandate of balance...it should not be googles objective to balance anything...a free people that are well informed is the greatest deterrence to totalitariansim.

Last edited:

It is simpler to sic the FEC on them for in kind contributions through their censorship. The fines will be noticeable even to their billionaire founders.

Forum List

Back