How the ACA has affected MI.

Since we have high taxes, state at 4.25%, no fault auto, gas increase, most cites have local income tax, and sales tax of 6 pushing 7cents.

We should all be covered with good health care: Pres. Obama thank you, for finally do something about health insurance. The Pubs had their chance, plenty of times, but chose to ignore it. Insist the ACA is here to stay and write your congressmen.

Impact of the Affordable Care Act in Michigan

That's awesome for you Penelope. Let me ask you, are you one of the takers who gets subsidized insurance, or do you pay your fair share and then some?

Obamacare rates to jump 16.7% in Michigan despite state scrutiny

The sticker price for individual health plans sold on Michigan's Affordable Care Act exchange will jump 16.7% next year under new rates announced Monday by state officials.

The rates will be in effect Nov. 1, when open enrollment starts again on Healthcare.gov.

The double-digit increases will mean a financial hit for taxpayers in general, as well as some of the 393,322 Michiganders who currently buy individual health insurance on or off the government-run exchange.

Requested versus approved rate increases for individual health plans in Michigan

Most people in Michigan who buy through the exchange do not pay full sticker price because they qualify for the Affordable Care Act's tax credit subsidies, which increase as the premiums increase. That means taxpayers will ultimately foot the bill for the higher cost of insuring people who get subsidies.

Since we have high taxes, state at 4.25%, no fault auto, gas increase, most cites have local income tax, and sales tax of 6 pushing 7cents.

We should all be covered with good health care: Pres. Obama thank you, for finally do something about health insurance. The Pubs had their chance, plenty of times, but chose to ignore it. Insist the ACA is here to stay and write your congressmen.

The ACA is too right wing for me but I agree with you, everyone should be covered.

No I do not, and I don't care. We pay taxes and while the ACA needs work, which the Pubs refuse to do. Its still cheaper in the long run to have healthcare for people, over the years it will pay for itself. My suggestion is get rid of the middle man, do something about medication costs, and make it mandatory everyone has insurance.

You will pay either for ER visits or healthcare. Prevention and monitoring is the most affordable healthcare. My husband is on it, even if not receiving a subsidy, but who knows about tomorrow? Do you?

Most employees do not pay full price either, and companies write it off, so who really pays for their healthcare??

Who subsidizes the government employees healthcare, our congressmen, our state workers, us taxpayers.

I do not work for the state but if you want to hear bitching, I know people who do and they bitch everytime their cost share goes up a few bucks each pay period and their copays go up. Nothing but a rant. So if I am going to pay taxes, I want everyone insured.

Those people like Trump, you know the elites, can start paying taxes.

The ACA is too right wing for me but I agree with you, everyone should be covered.

Right wing, I agree everyone should have good healthcare.

Obunglescare is disintegrating and imploding before your very eyes
Too many parasites sucking off the doers. Now the doers can't afford to buy it so it failed.

We warned them this would happen...would they listen? Noooooooo

"We"??????????/

So you two warned somebody who was supposed to be listening? Strange how mentally unstable people like you two have become since 'you' supposedly won something with a Trump/Pence win.

You act like bitter, old, spinsters who see every glass as half empty

Get lost troll...nobody takes you serious. Trust me on this one
The sock is heading for ignore :)

Obunglescare.....:rolleyes:

15826588_585796561607174_8594368899319877776_n.jpg

No that is off topic, you old hag

I believe your pre existing condition should not be covered
Dew ewe believe everyone should pay for their own healthcare?

Do you believe a society can exist if everyone is out for themselves?

as far back as the Pilgrim's Mayflower Compact it has been "United we stand, divided we fall" The Puritans gave us free education, free being tax payer funded.

You need a serious history and civics lesson or two or there or more

No that is off topic, you old hag

I believe your pre existing condition should not be covered
Dew ewe believe everyone should pay for their own healthcare?

Do you believe a society can exist if everyone is out for themselves?

as far back as the Pilgrim's Mayflower Compact it has been "United we stand, divided we fall" The Puritans gave us free education, free being tax payer funded.

You need a serious history and civics lesson or two or there or more
So you think it fair that 50% of citizens pay tax and 50% do not? How is that fair. Splainit!

Top 20% of Earners Pay 84% of Income Tax

Top 20% of earners pay 84% of federal income tax. Nearly 50% of Americans pay zero income taxes. Time for you zero payers to get off yer asses and pay income tax or stop bitching that taxpayers owe your asses something. IOW stop leeching!

Those 50% are the working poor, unemployed due to no jobs, those working 3 jobs and no insurance, and elite Americans like Trump who pay no taxes, also senior citizens and disabled.

No the middle income pay the most in taxes, the top earners pay very little, and the elites like Trump , nothing.

Top 20% of Earners Pay 84% of Income Tax

Top 20% of earners pay 84% of federal income tax. Nearly 50% of Americans pay zero income taxes. Time for you zero payers to get off yer asses and pay income tax or stop bitching that taxpayers owe your asses something. IOW stop leeching!

Those 50% are the working poor, unemployed due to no jobs, those working 3 jobs and no insurance, and elite Americans like Trump who pay no taxes, also senior citizens and disabled.

No the middle income pay the most in taxes, the top earners pay very little, and the elites like Trump , nothing.
I posted the stats on the top 20% paying 84% can you post a stats saying the opposite? Also I would like proof that Trump pays zero. Thanks in advance! Oh! And Hillary's accusation does not count. Remember when Reid lied?

So you think it fair that 50% of citizens pay tax and 50% do not? How is that fair. Splainit!
What tax? An income tax? What about tax refunds? Do all corporations and people like Trump pay taxes without write offs?

Your argument is so stupid as to defy imagination

Forum List

Back