How tall and wide will the great wall of America be?

...it will take President Trump to get it done right.

He builds things for a living, you know.
:lmao: Go there first and then talk to me. It would be like him building all of his projects at once that he's ever done, x 1,000 to the 100th power. Even then I'm underestimating the scope of the project. There are boulders in the way for 100s of miles the size of small houses, in a terrain that zigzags up and down that averages 90-110 degrees for a good share of each year and which is crawling with rattlesnakes. This ain't like putting up a Manhattan high rise on an existing foundation with daddy's money back in the day. China would balk at building its wall where Trump proposes his.

This ain't a mere construction project. It would take probably a century to complete, $trillions, and by then there'd be more tunnels under it than a dog has fleas. It's a farce and a bullshit lie.

If I was Hillary, I'd do an ad on Trump's proposed wall. Show a film documentary of the actual terrain and length of it that Trump proposes to put the wall on. Show America the geography of the entire length of it and it's obvious weaknesses and phenomenal expense projections. It would demonstrate how out of touch Trump is with reality and how unlikely he would be to make good on any of his other lofty promises. Maybe even sneak in a quip about the ties he makes in China and his position on "making America great again"..by sending jobs to China. Make the ad make Trump look like a complete buffoon, hack and charlatan that he really is.
You're so full of shit your eyes are brown. None of your post comes anywhere near the truth.

Protecting America's borders is SETTLED LAW.. How is that FASCISM moron?
quelle surprise is a French phrase, and quelle is spelled quelle....DUH:uhoh3::eusa_doh:

You are so dumb you don't even know that 'quelle surprise' is French. LMAO :lmao:
I'm not speaking French retard.

srsly, get an adult
Then don't use a French phrase. LMAO You are just hilarious.

Quelle Surprise is a French phrase which means 'what a surprise.'

The Engllish word quell is a completely different word, is pronounced completely differently and is not used with the word surprise. I suppose you could say 'quell the surprise.'

quelle surprise
Pronunciation: /ˌkɛl səˈpriːz

exclamation

‘What a surprise!’ Chiefly used ironically, implying that a situation or event is unsurprising, typical, or predictable.
you needed help to find the phrase.

however

I'm still right b/c I'm still speaking English, and not French.

:itsok:
No I didn't you fucking moron. I did not go to wiki to find it, and it is a phrase I have used, and understood correctly for decades. I studied French in school and have over the past 13years spent much time in France. I looked it up to explain it to you.

And you are not right at all. Quelle Surprise means what a surprise. Quelle is pronounced KEL. It is a French word. If you are speaking English, then don't try to use it.

Quell, the word your are using, or I should say pretending to use, is an English word that means subdue, silence or suppress. It is pronounced 'kwel.' It is a completely different word, and when we say Quelle Surprise, we don't mean subdue, silence or suppress the surprise.

What is really hilarious is that you continue to stand by your ignorance and take pride in it, when, as most people, even English speakers know, Quelle Surprise is a term we use a lot, and most English speakers are familiar with it. In fact, you intended to use it the way it is meant to be used, sarcastically, but you spelled it wrong. Because I pointed out your spelling error, you have gone on a rampage of resentment and defensiveness trying to prove you didn't do anything wrong. As I said before: PATHETIC, ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC.

You have proved irrevocably what a complete asinine idiot you are.
look retard

I said exactly what I meant to say, EXACTLY.

but you're a fucking retard and had to correct something that wasn't wrong.

I proved you wrong, with a dictionary.

I don't give a fuck about france or french or that you wasted time studying it.

quell surprise (look up both words) that you don't understand what I'm saying.

quelle surprise is a French phrase, and quelle is spelled quelle....DUH:uhoh3::eusa_doh:

You are so dumb you don't even know that 'quelle surprise' is French. LMAO :lmao:

srsly, get an adult

The Engllish word quell is a completely different word, is pronounced completely differently and is not used with the word surprise. I suppose you could say 'quell the surprise.'

quelle surprise

exclamation

‘What a surprise!’ Chiefly used ironically, implying that a situation or event is unsurprising, typical, or predictable.

however

No I didn't you fucking moron. I did not go to wiki to find it, and it is a phrase I have used, and understood correctly for decades. I studied French in school and have over the past 13years spent much time in France. I looked it up to explain it to you.

And you are not right at all. Quelle Surprise means what a surprise. Quelle is pronounced KEL. It is a French word. If you are speaking English, then don't try to use it.

Quell, the word your are using, or I should say pretending to use, is an English word that means subdue, silence or suppress. It is pronounced 'kwel.' It is a completely different word, and when we say Quelle Surprise, we don't mean subdue, silence or suppress the surprise.

What is really hilarious is that you continue to stand by your ignorance and take pride in it, when, as most people, even English speakers know, Quelle Surprise is a term we use a lot, and most English speakers are familiar with it. In fact, you intended to use it the way it is meant to be used, sarcastically, but you spelled it wrong. Because I pointed out your spelling error, you have gone on a rampage of resentment and defensiveness trying to prove you didn't do anything wrong. As I said before: PATHETIC, ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC.

look retard

I usually don't continue to reply to these things, as you are such a nut and so antagonistic with it. But you are so unbelievable, hanging on to your mistake and ignorance as you do, it's hilarious. You post is just too, too funny.

But I think I'll stop now. It's just getting too tiresome. LOL

srsly, get an adult

quelle surprise

exclamation

however

look retard

I usually don't continue to reply to these things, as you are such a nut and so antagonistic with it. But you are so unbelievable, hanging on to your mistake and ignorance as you do, it's hilarious. You post is just too, too funny.

aww, poor baby.

look up both words and tell me that what I posted didn't make sense.

you made a fool out of yourself, assumed I cared about something or should have, and kept making a fool of yourself.

quelle surprise

exclamation

however

look retard

aww, poor baby.

you made a fool out of yourself, assumed I cared about something or should have, and kept making a fool of yourself.
What you posted didn't make sense as long as you continue to protest you meant quell as in kwel and not quelle as in kel. You are the one making a fool of yourself.

however

look retard

aww, poor baby.

What you posted didn't make sense as long as you continue to protest you meant quell as in kwel and not quelle as in kel. You are the one making a fool of yourself.
so you didn't look up the words.

quell surprise.

Forum List

Back