How tall and wide will the great wall of America be?

If the billybobs that support trump have anything to do with it you can bet the wall would be a double-wide with mag wheels and Christmas lights on the three step porch railing. There will be over-grown grass with an El Camino on cinder blocks in the middle of it and a sign that says 'Keep the damn government's hands off my medicare'.
Are these the people President Clinton was talking to when he said we needed the wall or that Senator Clinton was thinking about when she voted for the wall twice?
She never voted to have Mexico pay for the wall. Trump added that in for the idiots like you. Thats why everyone is laughing at you guys for believing him and believing any wall would be extensive enough to keep people out.

My post is in no way meant to imply Asclepias is black; he isn't, he just plays one on the innernetz.

If the billybobs that support trump have anything to do with it you can bet the wall would be a double-wide with mag wheels and Christmas lights on the three step porch railing. There will be over-grown grass with an El Camino on cinder blocks in the middle of it and a sign that says 'Keep the damn government's hands off my medicare'.
Are these the people President Clinton was talking to when he said we needed the wall or that Senator Clinton was thinking about when she voted for the wall twice?
She never voted to have Mexico pay for the wall. Trump added that in for the idiots like you. Thats why everyone is laughing at you guys for believing him and believing any wall would be extensive enough to keep people out.
No one who researched it is laughing.

Why don't you go back to Africa "Boy"?

Last time the U.S. sent blacks back to Africa they set up plantations and enslaved the local Africans. The place was ironically called 'Liberia', and is a fine example of what a black majority U.S. would have been like.

No sweat, send that ape back, I'll risk it.
I think the caves you cave chimps dwelled in are now tourist attractions. You cant live there anymore.

Now you're even jealous that white people figured out how to get out of the rain and snow by using caves, while your imaginary ancestors still had trouble inventing sharp sticks by the 12 th Century A.D. They had to learn it from white people.

And you'll be living in the outhouse at the back of he property.

How tall and wide will the great wall of America be? I seen it could be 65 feet tall, but I am wondering if it will be designed like the great wall of China with area for troops to walk around with a design like the great wall of china?

Kind of like this Great Wall of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Since we're seriously considering doing this across all 2,000 miles of border.

We should erect walls around every Trump property.

And you'll be living in the outhouse at the back of he property.

Well I wouldn't be living there but I'd leave you a rosebud in there for you enjoyment. But they'll certainly have an outhouse.

How tall and wide will the great wall of America be? I seen it could be 65 feet tall, but I am wondering if it will be designed like the great wall of China with area for troops to walk around with a design like the great wall of china?

Trump has specifically stated, time and again, that there is a LOT of natural terrain serving as a border.
Oh, by the way, you're an asshole.

Trolling and drive by insults are not permitted in the Politics forum. Thread has been cleaned up

We should erect walls around every Trump property.
hillary has a wall around all of hers.

and armed security

48943360.jpg

There will be no wall. It would cost billions upon billions of dollars and no way iis Mexico going to pay for it. It is the pipe dream of fascists.
Protecting America's borders is SETTLED LAW.. How is that FASCISM moron?
quelle surprise is a French phrase, and quelle is spelled quelle....DUH:uhoh3::eusa_doh:

You are so dumb you don't even know that 'quelle surprise' is French. LMAO :lmao:
I'm not speaking French retard.

srsly, get an adult
The phrase is French; it's not English. How ignorant you are.

There's never going to be a wall, and RWer's are pretending they always knew there would never be a wall. It's funny to watch. We should send this idiot down to the border, and make him stand there. Lol.

gop_2016_trump-82.jpg

OMG, some people on this forum dumber than dirt.

Phrase
quelle surprise

1. (idiomatic, sarcastic) What a surprise.
    My brother made the same mistake I did, but he didn't get punished: quelle surprise.
French

quelle surprise - Wiktionary

There will be no wall. It would cost billions upon billions of dollars and no way iis Mexico going to pay for it. It is the pipe dream of fascists.
quelle surprise is a French phrase, and quelle is spelled quelle....DUH:uhoh3::eusa_doh:

You are so dumb you don't even know that 'quelle surprise' is French. LMAO :lmao:

srsly, get an adult
Then don't use a French phrase. LMAO You are just hilarious.

Quelle Surprise is a French phrase which means 'what a surprise.'

The Engllish word quell is a completely different word, is pronounced completely differently and is not used with the word surprise. I suppose you could say 'quell the surprise.'

quelle surprise
Pronunciation: /ˌkɛl səˈpriːz

exclamation

‘What a surprise!’ Chiefly used ironically, implying that a situation or event is unsurprising, typical, or predictable.

srsly, get an adult

The Engllish word quell is a completely different word, is pronounced completely differently and is not used with the word surprise. I suppose you could say 'quell the surprise.'

quelle surprise

exclamation

‘What a surprise!’ Chiefly used ironically, implying that a situation or event is unsurprising, typical, or predictable.
you needed help to find the phrase.

however

I'm still right b/c I'm still speaking English, and not French.

:itsok:

srsly, get an adult

quelle surprise

exclamation

you needed help to find the phrase.

however

I'm still right b/c I'm still speaking English, and not French.

:itsok:
No I didn't you fucking moron. I did not go to wiki to find it, and it is a phrase I have used, and understood correctly for decades. I studied French in school and have over the past 13years spent much time in France. I looked it up to explain it to you.

And you are not right at all. Quelle Surprise means what a surprise. Quelle is pronounced KEL. It is a French word. If you are speaking English, then don't try to use it.

Quell, the word your are using, or I should say pretending to use, is an English word that means subdue, silence or suppress. It is pronounced 'kwel.' It is a completely different word, and when we say Quelle Surprise, we don't mean subdue, silence or suppress the surprise.

What is really hilarious is that you continue to stand by your ignorance and take pride in it, when, as most people, even English speakers know, Quelle Surprise is a term we use a lot, and most English speakers are familiar with it. In fact, you intended to use it the way it is meant to be used, sarcastically, but you spelled it wrong. Because I pointed out your spelling error, you have gone on a rampage of resentment and defensiveness trying to prove you didn't do anything wrong. As I said before: PATHETIC, ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC.

You have proved irrevocably what a complete asinine idiot you are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back