How Stupid is Trump?

How many YEARS has it been since the space shuttle flew McStupid?

Oh...it's Mr. insecurity/Small Hands who has to make up for what he lacks with ALL BOLD TYPE. LOL.

And as I told you....I have a BS in business, I skipped grade 1 and the government tested me at 125 IQ. I am no genius - far from it. But I am also miles from stupid.
But keep calling me stupid, Small Hands - if that makes you feel better. It just shows you also cannot read properly and/or it's time for your senility medication.

And shit!!! Are you stupid - as well as insecure.

The space program references were in regards to Trump inferring that America had never been to space...DUH. Why the hell else would I also mention Mercury, Gemini and Apollo...low IQ meathead?

And NASA still has LOTS of programs that are ongoing. So they are hardly in need of 're-opening' like President Moron said.

NASA - Wikipedia

And before you make yourself look even more idiotic and say 'but they are using private launch vehicles for those missions'.

Yup...and they were during the programs I mentioned above. Some/ALL of those launch vehicles were designed and built by private firms. Including the mighty Saturn V (from several private contractors).

We are done here. My dealing-with-trolls quota is up for now.

Have a medicated day.

About as stupid as Obama, only he got 95% favorable press.
That'......s.........Not true
Yes...........it...........IS.
No it's not.

“How Stupid is Trump?”

Extremely.

This is a failed, pathetic attempt by Trump to deflect from his immigration debacle.

Trump is as ridiculous as he is wrong.

im-very-highly-educated-i-know-words-i-have-the-14098591.png

0c781ddceaa9d63d5f865059cddc1761--trump-show-political-comedy.jpg

I too am very much against the many unnecessary wars we have participated in for decades now as well. Criminal, are you serious, the Don will be exposed for truely how criminal he has been his whole adult life.
This clown has been on the stage for over 40 years so it is no surprise he is still the boob he always has been only worse. There is no doubt our options sucked November of 2016, but you chose pure evil.
Silly. Why must you people base everything on emotion? Think!!!

At the time of the election, we knew she was a criminal. Trump not so much.

War is my biggest issue. Clearly, Hillsry is a proven warmonger. Trump not so much

Emotion is what keeps you from seeing Rump as a criminal, he is it will all come out. Remember Rump University and Rump Foundation? That is not even tip of iceburgh ask Michael Cohen the pitbull.
Again...at the time of the election, the choice was Trump or a known warmongering criminal. So, don't give me your judgmental BS. I voted for the lesser of two evils. Did you?

Yes I voted for Stein. It is not judgemental. What about Rump U, what about Rump Foundation. Criminal and it will get exposed ask pitbull/ankle biter Cohen. And yes Rump is evil, Lucifer sits to the side of Rump at the table of evil.

I think you all should go to a doctor, those cases of TDS you guys have may possibly be terminal.

You probably accused people of BDS, right up until the minute you decided Bush was a RINO failure. The propagandist who coined the term Bush Derangement Syndrome died a couple of days ago. We should let that harebrained bullshit about derangement syndromes die along with him. It's just an empty fucking deflection.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Well...you just proved you haven't a fucking clue what you are talking about.

Now, I did NOT like the job Obama (or GWB) did as POTUS's. But Obama is VERY smart and EXCEEDINGLY well educated.

He was President of the journal of the Harvard Law Review. No one stupid gets in there.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia

No doubt - you have not a clue what that is (except that it is at Harvard). But it is an EXTREMELY prestigious group. Many of the most intelligent and powerful people in America have been in it (including several SCOTUS's). Even conservatives like Antonin Scalia, Ted Cruz. Mike Pompeo and Rod Rosenstein.

Harvard Law Review - Wikipedia

Trump could not make it into the Harvard Law Review in his dreams. They would laugh him right out of there.

Next time, stick to what you know (like how to play checkers) and you won't look so monumentally ignorant.
We have no idea of Obama's education, since he sealed his records. One thing we do know, if it wasn't for affirmative action. He would be serving the Clinton's coffee, Clinton's own words.

Seems like everybody who want to know about Obamas education knows. You see dumb white person, you give it away. If not for affirmative action whites wouldn't hire or admit Obama into Harvard no matter how qualified he was. Besides Hillary Clinton could not have said that given the fact she was also part of Affirmative Action as a woman.

"Who want to know"

You be a funny dumb ass...……...

The guy misses an 's' and you make fun of that? I realize old farts like you do not even know what a smartphone/laptop is. But they often change the way you type a word on their own (spell checker's). Many times I have typed a word properly - only to have the spellchecker change it to what it think's I meant.

Try and join the 21'st century.

Yup...you're a Trumpbot alright...stupid, old, 'white', desperate, crude and useless.

This coming from Mr. IQ……

What a frigging Hoot…..

You are an ignorant Bigot,

Plain to see…

You aren’t smart enough to carry my lunch…

1) Check 1:40. He is going to be 're-opening NASA' and 'going to space'.
Hey - you moron? NASA never 'closed' and have you never heard of the Mercury, Gemini, Apollo and Space Shuttle programs?
America has been to space, doofus.

2) Check 2:46. He is talking about cutting more regulations then any president...even one who served for 16 years.
One problem...there has NEVER been a POTUS who served even 13 years.

Shit...this has got to be the dumbest/most ignorant POTUS in history.

stupid enough to have a booming economy
stupid enough to have a less than 4% UE
stupid enough to have successful peace talks with NK

yea, he's a total moron

Thank Obama for the first 2. As for the third, that's still to be seen.

Oh...it's Mr. insecurity/Small Hands who has to make up for what he lacks with ALL BOLD TYPE. LOL.

And as I told you....I have a BS in business, I skipped grade 1 and the government tested me at 125 IQ. I am no genius - far from it. But I am also miles from stupid.
But keep calling me stupid, Small Hands - if that makes you feel better. It just shows you also cannot read properly and/or it's time for your senility medication.

The space program references were in regards to Trump inferring that America had never been to space...DUH. Why the hell else would I also mention Mercury, Gemini and Apollo...low IQ meathead?

And NASA still has LOTS of programs that are ongoing. So they are hardly in need of 're-opening' like President Moron said.

NASA - Wikipedia

And before you make yourself look even more idiotic and say 'but they are using private launch vehicles for those missions'.

Yup...and they were during the programs I mentioned above. Some/ALL of those launch vehicles were designed and built by private firms. Including the mighty Saturn V (from several private contractors).

Have a medicated day.

No it's not.

“How Stupid is Trump?”

Extremely.

This is a failed, pathetic attempt by Trump to deflect from his immigration debacle.

Silly. Why must you people base everything on emotion? Think!!!

At the time of the election, we knew she was a criminal. Trump not so much.

War is my biggest issue. Clearly, Hillsry is a proven warmonger. Trump not so much

Emotion is what keeps you from seeing Rump as a criminal, he is it will all come out. Remember Rump University and Rump Foundation? That is not even tip of iceburgh ask Michael Cohen the pitbull.
Again...at the time of the election, the choice was Trump or a known warmongering criminal. So, don't give me your judgmental BS. I voted for the lesser of two evils. Did you?

Yes I voted for Stein. It is not judgemental. What about Rump U, what about Rump Foundation. Criminal and it will get exposed ask pitbull/ankle biter Cohen. And yes Rump is evil, Lucifer sits to the side of Rump at the table of evil.

I think you all should go to a doctor, those cases of TDS you guys have may possibly be terminal.

You probably accused people of BDS, right up until the minute you decided Bush was a RINO failure. The propagandist who coined the term Bush Derangement Syndrome died a couple of days ago. We should let that harebrained bullshit about derangement syndromes die along with him. It's just an empty fucking deflection.
There must be some kind of derangement going on. How does one explain the over-the-top hatred of Trump otherwise? Much of it based on pure emotion rather than reality and facts. There is no doubt Trump is a blowhard, but not unlike Big Ears or the war criminal W. Many on the right have Big Ears Derangement Syndrome...round and round we go, while the ruling class continues to screw us and enrich and empower themselves

Notice how the corrupt MSM (where many Americans STILL get their news) attacks Trump non-stop (but loved BO unconditionally), yet when he bombed Syria twice based on lies, that same MSM praises him. Does this not prove they are entirely owned and controlled by the ruling class? F**KING WARMONGERS!!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Well...you just proved you haven't a fucking clue what you are talking about.

Now, I did NOT like the job Obama (or GWB) did as POTUS's. But Obama is VERY smart and EXCEEDINGLY well educated.

He was President of the journal of the Harvard Law Review. No one stupid gets in there.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia

No doubt - you have not a clue what that is (except that it is at Harvard). But it is an EXTREMELY prestigious group. Many of the most intelligent and powerful people in America have been in it (including several SCOTUS's). Even conservatives like Antonin Scalia, Ted Cruz. Mike Pompeo and Rod Rosenstein.

Harvard Law Review - Wikipedia

Trump could not make it into the Harvard Law Review in his dreams. They would laugh him right out of there.

Next time, stick to what you know (like how to play checkers) and you won't look so monumentally ignorant.
We have no idea of Obama's education, since he sealed his records. One thing we do know, if it wasn't for affirmative action. He would be serving the Clinton's coffee, Clinton's own words.

Seems like everybody who want to know about Obamas education knows. You see dumb white person, you give it away. If not for affirmative action whites wouldn't hire or admit Obama into Harvard no matter how qualified he was. Besides Hillary Clinton could not have said that given the fact she was also part of Affirmative Action as a woman.

"Who want to know"

And you're just a dumb ass.

Not as dumb ass as you.....

When you have to look for spelling errors like they were done on purpose and not typos, you are a dumb ass.

NASA - Wikipedia

Have a medicated day.

No it's not.

“How Stupid is Trump?”

Extremely.

There must be some kind of derangement going on. How does one explain the over-the-top hatred of Trump otherwise? Much of it based on pure emotion rather than reality and facts. There is no doubt Trump is a blowhard, but not unlike Big Ears or the war criminal W. Many on the right have Big Ears Derangement Syndrome...round and round we go, while the ruling class continues to screw us and enrich and empower themselves

Notice how the corrupt MSM (where many Americans STILL get their news) attacks Trump non-stop (but loved BO unconditionally), yet when he bombed Syria twice based on lies, that same MSM praises him. Does this not prove they are entirely owned and controlled by the ruling class? F**KING WARMONGERS!!

There is no derangement. Trump is just an unlikeable asshole. He's always been one. And the dislike is based on fact.

Have a medicated day.

No it's not.

“How Stupid is Trump?”

Extremely.

That's what you've been saying for years, warmonger

NASA - Wikipedia

Have a medicated day.

No it's not.

“How Stupid is Trump?”

Extremely.

There is no derangement. Trump is just an unlikeable asshole. He's always been one. And the dislike is based on fact.
Obama and W are unlikable. Nothing new, but dummies can't see it. They get duped by the ruling class' propaganda EVERY time.

"Who want to know"

When you have to look for spelling errors like they were done on purpose and not typos, you are a dumb ass.

When you post Stupid RACIST shit like you do...…

You are a STUPID ASS RACIST.....

NASA - Wikipedia

Have a medicated day.

No it's not.

“How Stupid is Trump?”

Extremely.

Obama and W are unlikable. Nothing new, but dummies can't see it. They get duped by the ruling class' propaganda EVERY time.

Trump has been out there for over 40 years. He's been an asshole for all that time.

NASA - Wikipedia

Have a medicated day.

No it's not.

“How Stupid is Trump?”

Extremely.

Aside from the legitimate question of who decides what is or isn't "over-the-top-hate", it allows one to dismiss the poster while ignoring the post.

"Who want to know"

When you post Stupid RACIST shit like you do...…

You are a STUPID ASS RACIST.....

Since I have not done that, try something else when you troll.

Trump has been out there for over 40 years. He's been an asshole for all that time.

Boom, there it is!

Hey - you moron? NASA never 'closed' and have you never heard of the Mercury, Gemini, Apollo and Space Shuttle programs?

2) Check 2:46. He is talking about cutting more regulations then any president...even one who served for 16 years.

How did you come up with the name "McRocket"?

"McDerp" was already taken? :dunno:

How did you come up with the name "McRocket"?

McStupid was taken!

Yeah...intelligent people keep underestimating Trump's mental instability and stupidity....and that of his sadistic, un-American followers.

And he still lost the popular vote.

And I could care less about the Electoral College...he is not my POTUS. Actually, since both Trump and Pence should not be in the White House, then the next in line is Ryan.
Now I am no fan of the guy. But I would take him in a billionth of a second over the Trump/Pence freak show.
To me, Paul Ryan is the POTUS.
Trump/Pence are nothing but imposters.

You don't believe in the Constitution?
He believes in selective application of Constitutional law. Typical.

Damn right.

I only follow/respect laws that I personally agree with.

The Electoral College system is blatantly undemocratic and I do not follow/respect it. And if Clinton had won the EC but lost the popular vote - I would feel the exact same way.

Anyone who follows a law they are strongly opposed to is a wimp.

No doubt that includes you. Because, like all Trumpbots, you are a wimp...blindly following whatever Trump says. So INCREDIBLY un-American.

You don't agree? Guess how much I care?

Have a wonderful day.

Please take the nearest exit you un-American POS!

The word "democracy" does not appear in the Constitution. You would know that if you were not so stupid.

Forum List

Back