How "stupid" is Alaska?

It was Jindal who said the GObP/pubs are The Party Of Stupid. Is Alaska going to prove it true?

Alaska Senate Primary Palin Leads

A scant 379 people responded but it IS Alaska, after all.

Former Governor Sarah Palin leads a Republican primary ballot with the three most likely candidates: Palin, Lt. Governor Mead Treadwell and 2010 GOP Senate nominee Joe Miller. Palin leads slightly among both men and women at +1% and +4% respectively. Among voters who describe themselves as “very conservative”, Palin’s lead grows to 20% over Treadwell (43%-23%).

(Joe Miller? I thought he was selling Amway or something ... )

More at the link.

Wouldn't it be nice if she ran as one of the other nutter's running mate. Think of it - Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Marc Rubio AND $arah Palin. Truly a dream come true.

Oh be still my beating heart.
:eusa_pray: :eusa_drool: :eusa_pray: :eusa_drool:

Still hating on a smart, boisterous, cute republican woman? I think their is a 12 step group to help you cope with that little problem, just a thought....

Another war on women post from the left.

To be fair, the OP did question Joe Miller.

I admire the election between Miller and Murkowski with Murkowski running a write in campaign.

OTOH Begich (D) won election to the Senate in 2008 only because of the federal corruption trial Stevens was having to defend himself against. Stevens was found guilty, (of making false statements) but his conviction was vacated. Begich won by a very slim margin even with all the controversy swirling around Stevens.
Mark Begich (D) 47.76%
Ted Stevens (R) (incumbent) 46.5%

It was Jindal who said the GObP/pubs are The Party Of Stupid. Is Alaska going to prove it true?

Former Governor Sarah Palin leads a Republican primary ballot with the three most likely candidates: Palin, Lt. Governor Mead Treadwell and 2010 GOP Senate nominee Joe Miller. Palin leads slightly among both men and women at +1% and +4% respectively. Among voters who describe themselves as “very conservative”, Palin’s lead grows to 20% over Treadwell (43%-23%).

More at the link.

Wouldn't it be nice if she ran as one of the other nutter's running mate. Think of it - Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Marc Rubio AND $arah Palin. Truly a dream come true.

Ahh more of the war on women that only the right is involved in.

If Alaskans want her that's their business right? Every time we bitch about Waters or Pelosi that's what you tell us.

As a rule, sex scandals will knock about 10 points off a politician. So if they're in a safe district, they can still win.

Now, we liberals think women are tough and capable, and can take abuse as well as any man. That's why you don't see any Democrats snivelling that Hillary is being attacked due to sexism now. Conservatives, however, consider women to be delicate and helpless, thus why they're all jumping in with the "Waaaa! Sexist! No fair to attack our little girls!" act. That disgusting patronizing sexism is one reason why the Republicans are so unpopular with women.

Last edited:
As a rule, sex scandals will knock about 10 points off a politician. So if they're in a safe district, they can still win.

Now, we liberals think women are tough and capable, and can take abuse as well as any man. That's why you don't see any Democrats snivelling that Hillary is being attacked due to sexism now. Conservatives, however, consider women to be delicate and helpless, thus why they're all jumping in with the "Waaaa! Sexist! No fair to attack our little girls!" act. That disgusting patronizing sexism is one reason why the Republicans are so unpopular with women.

Hillary was large and in charge of the whole freaking mess. If libs are going to play the sex card they need to get better material.

No were not lol we learned are lesson along time ago, thats why a redneck state like mine has Nikki in charge and We love her.

it was jindal who said the gobp/pubs are the party of stupid. Is alaska going to prove it true?

alaska senate primary palin leads

a scant 379 people responded but it is alaska, after all.

former governor sarah palin leads a republican primary ballot with the three most likely candidates: Palin, lt. Governor mead treadwell and 2010 gop senate nominee joe miller. Palin leads slightly among both men and women at +1% and +4% respectively. Among voters who describe themselves as “very conservative”, palin’s lead grows to 20% over treadwell (43%-23%).

(joe miller? I thought he was selling amway or something ... )

more at the link.

Wouldn't it be nice if she ran as one of the other nutter's running mate. Think of it - rand paul, ted cruz, marc rubio and $arah palin. Truly a dream come true.

if she wins, which one of the washington wizards is she gonna bang?

wtf?

it was jindal who said the gobp/pubs are the party of stupid. Is alaska going to prove it true?

more at the link.

Wouldn't it be nice if she ran as one of the other nutter's running mate. Think of it - rand paul, ted cruz, marc rubio and $arah palin. Truly a dream come true.

wtf?

He is a war on women kind of guy

more at the link.

wtf?

WTF? indeed. us redstate guys evolved and know tough girls... the blue state guys are knuckle draggers I think and just want a woman to be a sperm bucket. We love our tough redneck girls.

it's not like the voters of Alaska re-elected Marion Berry or Jesse Jackson Jr.

who did that?

The voters that re-elected David Vitter.

428558_578716355483567_492728069_n.jpg

More at the link.

You mean 'bleeding heart,' of course. It's a shame that lefties like you are so Un-American that you dismiss and disparage great states and even entire regions of our Union just to demonstrate a partisan mindlessness that needs no further emphasis. Alaska, like Texas, is a great state that undoubtedly contains many people sympathetic to your political leanings generally and many even more extremely, but you would point the rhetorical gun at your own just for the sake of a dramatic moment of partisanship and ideological self-indulgence. Disgraceful.

More at the link.

You mean 'bleeding heart,' of course. It's a shame that lefties like you are so Un-American that you dismiss and disparage great states and even entire regions of our Union just to demonstrate a partisan mindlessness that needs no further emphasis. Alaska, like Texas, is a great state that undoubtedly contains many people sympathetic to your political leanings generally and many even more extremely, but you would point the rhetorical gun at your own just for the sake of a dramatic moment of partisanship and ideological self-indulgence. Disgraceful.

Oh bullshit.

You fools can't face up to a real question so you make up a shitload of stuff that isn't there.

For example, ya wanna show me where I "disparaged" Alaska? Quoting Jindal, I used the word "stupid". Ya wanna show me where I said that Alaska is stupid?

This is why I seldom bother to respond to posts. Its always the same shit from the same cowards.

Learn to read and then grow a pair.

More at the link.

Oh bullshit.

You fools can't face up to a real question so you make up a shitload of stuff that isn't there.

For example, ya wanna show me where I "disparaged" Alaska? Quoting Jindal, I used the word "stupid". Ya wanna show me where I said that Alaska is stupid?

This is why I seldom bother to respond to posts. Its always the same shit from the same cowards.

Learn to read and then grow a pair.

why not man up and give us a link to jindal's quote?

i predict you won't, because i doubt the link exists and i know you from the other board where you NEVER give a link.

prove me wrong troll.

Forum List

Back