How soon we forget...............

Rev. Jeremiah Wright and Obama. Enough said.

Trumps situation is much to do about nothing.

Trump said that Bush's incompetent management of the economy and Iraq War gave us Obama.

Trump said that we should never have gone into Iraq.

Trump said that Jeb Bush is low-energy (which is a terrible quality for an American President, who should inspire the nation as Reagan did).

Trump was a pro-choice atheist who supported the Clinton's (until he needed to win the Republican nomination for president.)

Trump believes we should increase taxes on hedge fund billionaires in order to rebuild the middle class.

I agree with Trump.

Do you?

Obomination couldn't possibly be a Christian. Just because you sit in church for twenty years doesn't make you a Christian any more than sharing a cup of coffee with a guy can make you pregnant if you're a woman. More political bullshit!

Why don't you tell us what makes one a Christian?

In detail, with proof behind the qualifying or disqualifying criteria.

I'm never disappointed how people can find elaborate excuses to not do the decent thing and then loudly proclaim themselves true Christians not knowing the basic Ten Commandments.

Thou shalt not bear false witness” forbids: “1. Speaking falsely in any matter, lying, equivocating, and any way devising and designing to deceive our neighbor. 2. Speaking unjustly against our neighbor, to the prejudice of his reputation; and (which involves the guilty of both).

I agree. "If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it" wasn't a lie, it was a slip of the tongue.

I'm never disappointed how people can find elaborate excuses to not do the decent thing and then loudly proclaim themselves true Christians not knowing the basic Ten Commandments.

Thou shalt not bear false witness” forbids: “1. Speaking falsely in any matter, lying, equivocating, and any way devising and designing to deceive our neighbor. 2. Speaking unjustly against our neighbor, to the prejudice of his reputation; and (which involves the guilty of both).

I agree. "If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it" wasn't a lie, it was a slip of the tongue.

Good thing God judges you own your own merits and failings.

Trump golfs every day of his life. Is that what you want in a new president?

I doubt that, but he would have a hard time keeping up with the number of times Obama golfs. And Trump golfs on his own dime, not the taxpayers dime.

Obomination couldn't possibly be a Christian. Just because you sit in church for twenty years doesn't make you a Christian any more than sharing a cup of coffee with a guy can make you pregnant if you're a woman. More political bullshit!

Why don't you tell us what makes one a Christian?

In detail, with proof behind the qualifying or disqualifying criteria.

The Bible tells us "Christains" will be obvious by the fruit their life bares. We've had seven years of him, so that would be a no-brainier for us to get what he's about, wouldn't you say? He's done so much wrong that nearly all of us find offensive, inconsiderate, inexcusable, intolerable, need I go on? This is not Christain by any stretch of the imagination. Does that spell it out for you, or are you merely making a lame attempt to argue christaindom, because if that's the case, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Trump golfs every day of his life. Is that what you want in a new president?

I doubt that, but he would have a hard time keeping up with the number of times Obama golfs. And Trump golfs on his own dime, not the taxpayers dime.

As president, Trump would be on the public dole like every other president.

5 will get you 10 that Trump donates his salary to charity.

Rev. Jeremiah Wright and Obama. Enough said.

Trumps situation is much to do about nothing.

Trump said that Bush's incompetent management of the economy and Iraq War gave us Obama.

Trump said that we should never have gone into Iraq.

Trump said that Jeb Bush is low-energy (which is a terrible quality for an American President, who should inspire the nation as Reagan did).

Trump was a pro-choice atheist who supported the Clinton's (until he needed to win the Republican nomination for president.)

Trump believes we should increase taxes on hedge fund billionaires in order to rebuild the middle class.

I agree with Trump.

Do you?
I love how Trump offers to raise taxes on hedge fund billionaires but not real estate billionaires

Forum List

Back