How, Since Reagan, Republican Admins Always Lead To Economic Meltdown In 10 Easy Steps

/----/ "so you are recommending a book you never read, and a book that by its description does not talk at all about stock market cycles."
It's was a fuc*ing joke you imbecile. Here is a book I did read and taught me how the markets work.
https://www.amazon.com/Rule-Strateg...1&qid=1553095175&s=books&sr=1-1&tag=ff0d01-20

I have that book, it is a good book. I have not made it to the point that says 438 days (and counting) of stagnation is worthy of celebrating. Can you give me the page number for that tidbit?
/—-/ How is Oct 2018 to March 2019 438 days?

The DJI is sitting around 25,700...about where it was back on Jan 12, 2018. So, it is actually only 432 days, I apologize for my math error.

We are no where close to where we were in October of 2018
/----/ Oh for crying out loud. It's back to within 1,000 points where it was October 2018 when the massive selloff began. That is the time frame I'm referring to. Stop moving the goal posts.
View attachment 251228

so, being back to within a 1000 points of where it was 170 days ago is now something to cheer for?

you have some very low standards.
/-----/ Here's one of your butt buddies blaming Trump. BTW 1,000 below the high is just .03%
The stock market is on pace for its worst December since the Great Depression

Last edited:
Partisan koolaid, and stock market speculation

Christ on a cracker, do you people exist solely on what some politician tells you?

Good lord....

~S~

Forum List

Back