How, Since Reagan, Republican Admins Always Lead To Economic Meltdown In 10 Easy Steps

When you live through an economic problem and have a business to keep going you tend to notice who is doing what that affects the economy.

Obviously, you have done neither. After President Ronald Reagan rescued the disaster left by the failed former President Jimmy Carter we had more than a quarter of a century of economic growth plus President Reagan ended the Cold War and the USSR collapsed.

I started working in '73

Since then, i've watched the middle class decline, and wealth disparity widen

Blaming political party becomes moot in regard to the fact both have had their shot

Blaming a failed system would be more appropos

~S~

I started working in '73

Since then, i've watched the middle class decline, and wealth disparity widen

Blaming political party becomes moot in regard to the fact both have had their shot

Blaming a failed system would be more appropos

~S~
/----/ "Blaming a failed system would be more appropos"
So you support Trump's efforts to Make America Great Again.
thank you

The Neverending Story of Republican Economic Incompetence

Here's the standard Republican Economic Playbook ever since Reagan took office in 1981:

Step 1: Republicans get into power and then cut taxes as much as possible on the rich and big corporations.

How, Since Reagan, Republican Administrations Always Lead To An Economic Meltdown--in 10 Easy Steps

It will be different this time. Just give it time to work.
Have you even looked around lately?
Have you looked at the WS Journal or Business Daily?

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Yup and apparently they don't see a great economy, UE the lowest its been since 69, job, jobs and more jobs everywhere.

Blind sheeple who follow the lefty code and nothing else.

Sucks to be idiots like them.

Here's the standard Republican Economic Playbook ever since Reagan took office in 1981:

Step 1: Republicans get into power and then cut taxes as much as possible on the rich and big corporations.

How, Since Reagan, Republican Administrations Always Lead To An Economic Meltdown--in 10 Easy Steps

Dumb. Are you a juvenile? That’s your mentality.

The guy you’re using as your avatar called it voodoo economics. Even Bush 1 knew it was a failed economic policy.

Your source is highly questionable and a hard left news source, so commentary is pretty bias and unreliable.

Tons of articles that explain what really went wrong, however you will have to put on your thinking cap as it isn't the partisan dribble you seem to like.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/mzuc...kerman-who-to-blame-for-the-financial-crisis-

The 2008 Meltdown And Where The Blame Falls

Who Is to Blame for the 2008 Financial Crisis? -

Who Caused the Economic Crisis? - FactCheck.org
Republicans have always preceded economic down turns as in depressions. Check out hover and dicky and ronnie. They all left poor economies just like boooosh.
Ya the economy was just humming along that Reagan inherited from Carter.

/----/ OOOPSIE - we fully recovered from the sell-off
Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)
DJI - DJI Real Time Price. Currency in USD

WOW, the dow is now equal to what it was 438 days ago...that is something to cheer about for sure!

WOW, the dow is now equal to what it was 438 days ago...that is something to cheer about for sure!
/----/ No you dolt. In October libtards bashed Trump and blamed him for the selloff. But it has completely recovered making Libtards rant moot - once again.
Trump pilot.png

/----/ No you dolt. In October libtards bashed Trump and blamed him for the selloff. But it has completely recovered making Libtards rant moot - once again.
View attachment 251182

We are still at where we were 438 days ago...please explain how that is a good thing.

not to mention, on Oct 3rd the DJI was more 1000 points higher than it is now, that does not sound like "completely recovered" to me.

View attachment 251182

We are still at where we were 438 days ago...please explain how that is a good thing.

not to mention, on Oct 3rd the DJI was more 1000 points higher than it is now, that does not sound like "completely recovered" to me.
/----/ Here s a book that will explain stock market cycles. My explanation would only confuse you more.
https://www.amazon.com/Investing-Du...r+dummies,stripbooks,123&sr=1-1&tag=ff0d01-20
51pjTA8g%2BPL._SX397_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Your source is highly questionable and a hard left news source, so commentary is pretty bias and unreliable.

Tons of articles that explain what really went wrong, however you will have to put on your thinking cap as it isn't the partisan dribble you seem to like.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/mzuc...kerman-who-to-blame-for-the-financial-crisis-

Republicans have always preceded economic down turns as in depressions. Check out hover and dicky and ronnie. They all left poor economies just like boooosh.

If economics was as easy as you claim there would never be an economic downturns. Clinton left Bush with a recession if you want to believe your bullshit. However, it would be wrong just like blaming Bush.

But don’t read, don’t educate yourself, being kept in the dark keeps you in line.

Clinton left Bush the best economy since Eisenhower.

Obvious Republican shill.

Ask the people of Kansas how Reaganomics worked out for them.

Once those tax cuts go away next time, and have no illusions in your mind, they are going away. There won’t be a next time. Just like Trump, they are only safe until until their protection goes away.

Is that why we went into a recession a month and a half after Clinton left office?

So you don’t like todays economy lol .. but you like Detroit’s?? Hmmm ok

If economics was as easy as you claim there would never be an economic downturns. Clinton left Bush with a recession if you want to believe your bullshit. However, it would be wrong just like blaming Bush.

But don’t read, don’t educate yourself, being kept in the dark keeps you in line.

Clinton left Bush the best economy since Eisenhower.

Obvious Republican shill.

Ask the people of Kansas how Reaganomics worked out for them.

Once those tax cuts go away next time, and have no illusions in your mind, they are going away. There won’t be a next time. Just like Trump, they are only safe until until their protection goes away.

Is that why we went into a recession a month and a half after Clinton left office?

I beleive that was the dot.com bust. In Silicon Valley, it was bad. 10% paycuts, 32 hour workweek (but show up 5 days wink-wink), layoffs, company closings.........temp shutdowns. It went on and on for years.

View attachment 251182

/----/ Here s a book that will explain stock market cycles. My explanation would only confuse you more.
https://www.amazon.com/Investing-Du...r+dummies,stripbooks,123&sr=1-1&tag=ff0d01-20

If you found that book useful, no wonder you think that 438 days of stagnation is worthy of cheering for.

You might want to try a book not written on a 3rd grade level...if you read above that level, which is in doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 251182

https://www.amazon.com/Investing-Dummies-Business-Personal-Finance/dp/1119239281/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3MSNQ30GEQOY1&keywords=stock+market+for+dummies+2019&qid=1553092249&s=books&sprefix=stock+market+for+dummies,stripbooks,123&sr=1-1

If you found that book useful, no wonder you think that 438 days of stagnation is worthy of cheering for.

You might want to try a book not written on a 3rd grade level...if you read above that level, which is in doubt.

/----/ I never read it. It's for you dummies.

View attachment 251182

https://www.amazon.com/Investing-Dummies-Business-Personal-Finance/dp/1119239281/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3MSNQ30GEQOY1&keywords=stock+market+for+dummies+2019&qid=1553092249&s=books&sprefix=stock+market+for+dummies,stripbooks,123&sr=1-1

so you are recommending a book you never read, and a book that by its description does not talk at all about stock market cycles.

that makes you even stupider than if you had read the book.

I am still waiting for your explanation of why 438 days (and counting) of stagnation is worthy of celebrating.

And I am waiting for your explanation of how being more than 1000 points behind where we were to start Oct is "Fully recovered" from the Oct sell off.

View attachment 251182

so you are recommending a book you never read, and a book that by its description does not talk at all about stock market cycles.

I am still waiting for your explanation of why 438 days (and counting) of stagnation is worthy of celebrating.

And I am waiting for your explanation of how being more than 1000 points behind where we were to start Oct is "Fully recovered" from the Oct sell off.
/----/ "so you are recommending a book you never read, and a book that by its description does not talk at all about stock market cycles."
It's was a fuc*ing joke you imbecile. Here is a book I did read and taught me how the markets work.
https://www.amazon.com/Rule-Strateg...1&qid=1553095175&s=books&sr=1-1&tag=ff0d01-20

1 'EASY' STEP: DEMOCRATS TAKE OVER & F* THINGS UP...

TRUMP:
Strongest economy in DECADES
Lowest unemployment in DECADES
Lowest minority unemployment in RECORDED HISTORY
Most Americans WORKING AT 1 TIME
Higher Minimum Wage (w/out Liberals setting it)
Raises, Bonuses, more opportunities to advance
Manufacturing jobs Obama said would NEVER COME BACK did come back and delivered on creating jobs
Record #s of Liberal Job-Killing regulations eliminated
Millions of Americans off Welfare, Unemployment, Food Stamps
More Americans paying taxes
Highest Consumer Confidence in decades
Record Stock Markets
Better Trade Deals for US Citizens

How It Will Collapse:
Democrats vow to raise taxes, as much as 70%
Regulatory choke-hold re-applied to businesses
Manufacturing jobs driven back out of the country
Return to Obama-Era failed policies that NEVER accomplished in 8 years what Trump did in 1 - 2!

*** 'Economic Slavery' continues to be a method of acquiring and keeping power for the Democrats. The less successful the economy, the higher the unemployment, the higher #s of Americans on Welfare / Food Stamps / Obamaphones / etc... the greater the dependency on govt / Democrats resulting in more votes to ensure these programs continue to be funded / the freebies continue to flow.....

The Democrats prefer a poorer American and affecting subjugation of the American people through 'economic slavery' that a successful, thriving, prosperous nation and people. (Its part of the reason they are attempting to import MILLIONS of the world's poorest and un-skilled illegals / people to add to the number of people dependent on the govt / Democrats for survival.)

/----/ "so you are recommending a book you never read, and a book that by its description does not talk at all about stock market cycles."
It's was a fuc*ing joke you imbecile. Here is a book I did read and taught me how the markets work.
https://www.amazon.com/Rule-Strateg...1&qid=1553095175&s=books&sr=1-1&tag=ff0d01-20

I have that book, it is a good book. I have not made it to the point that says 438 days (and counting) of stagnation is worthy of celebrating. Can you give me the page number for that tidbit?

I have that book, it is a good book. I have not made it to the point that says 438 days (and counting) of stagnation is worthy of celebrating. Can you give me the page number for that tidbit?
/—-/ How is Oct 2018 to March 2019 438 days?

Forum List

Back