CDZ How should China compensate the USA for all this misery?

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
About a 15 trillion dollar check should do it

So I invite you all, since it has been known for 2 yrs, this came from a lab, some were a little slow to get with the program. Not all of us are bright though, so give some slack to those last in the line

I'm especially interested in the opinions of those who thought it was from bat soup and kept that thought until recently

• Banned
Do you know why we know that the virus leaked from a lab?....because China says nothing...they are hiding what they did and some people here are helping them...millions dead worldwide...millions of lives ruined...and China is 100% to blame...the fact that we don't pull the Olympic games from them and play them here or in Canada makes me sick...
The fact that we don't send them a bill with a nuke threat attached is mind blowing...I never thought we would allow another nation to kill Americans and do nothing about it...

About a 15 trillion dollar check should do it

So I invite you all, since it has been known for 2 yrs, this came from a lab, some were a little slow to get with the program. Not all of us are bright though, so give some slack to those last in the line

I'm especially interested in the opinions of those who thought it was from bat soup and kept that thought until recently
All of the T-bills that they're holding should be declared null and void.

China will never admit for all the misery they have caused.

No use asking for compensation, total waste of time.

Nothing because they will never pay unless we went to war and no one is going to do that no matter Biden or Trump…
Our methods of production are shifting quickly from these monsters

Without us they would tank in a toilet

Just cut us a check for 15 trillion for about 100 trillion of future misery . That is a great deal

China will never admit for all the misery they have caused.

No use asking for compensation, total waste of time.
There is a chance, but it is all in the open like oozing green pus everywhere.......ewwwwwww.sorry it just came out

They pay by having the debt they hold being declared void.
They would declare war if we attempt to do it, so let face reality China is not paying us and no one on either side is suggesting they should, well if they are they will not fulfill that promise…

Do not consider my comment in support of China but in fact we should wipe the floor with them but reality is most if not all of our politicians do not have the stomach to do what is needed when it concerns China!

We should stop all trade, cancel all debt, and get them, Russia and Iran out of Mexico, Central and South America and that is just for starters but no one is willing to do it!

Forum List

Back