How Racist Donald favored Texas over Puerto Rico

That article is so biased in their comparison, it’s crazy. Logistically, everything is different from Texas vs Puerto Rico. Texas still had an infrastructure. Puerto Rico’s, greatly due to prior neglect, had collapsed. The ports weren’t open, then they became backed up as they had no drivers to move supplies. FEMA was stretched thin by the time Maria was hit. I could go on and on.

How Trump favored Texas over Puerto Rico

Trump’s racism and Puerto Rico’s lack of congressional representation have deadly serious consequences.

Any thing to stir the pot, hey commie? I wonder why we never hear anything about St Thomas, you know the other US territory that sits just east of PR. They were hit by the same storm, could it be that St Thomas isn't a regressive paradise like PR and use their resources to keep their electrical grid maintained? While I sympathize with the corrupt little island I lived on for several years, most of their problems are of their own making.

sure--everyone is racist that does not agree with you!!
...you really hurt the civil rights/blacks/etc efforts when you use the word so much and for CRAP
it would greatly help if you knew the definition of racism before spouting crap
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Forum List

Back