How Putin Weaponized Wikileaks to Influence the Election of an American President

Dems going insane over their racist, sexist, despicable e-mails being released...

Guys, this is what happens when you don't encrypt your servers and store them in some small IT company's bathroom.

:p

Where are the RNC emails? Where are Trump's tax returns? I'm sure Putin and Assange have them.

WASHINGTON — American intelligence agencies have told the White House they now have “high confidence” that the Russian government was behind the theft of emails and documents from the Democratic National Committee, according to federal officials who have been briefed on the evidence.

NYTimes: Spy Agency Consensus Grows That Russia Hacked D.N.C.

Shame on Putin. Shame on Julian Assange.
Gosh, I wonder why the Russians would be interested in hacking the DNC?

LOL, from the guy who's Tonto's nut sack. I'm giving you the shit you're spewing
You're as dim witted and dishonest today as you were yesterday. You evidently have few reasons to continue living. You should draw the appropriate conclusions and act accordingly. You are a very stupid little person.

He calls me NaziCon and I'm not even a con.

I call him Tonto for obvious reasons. The first being he likes to call name.

You, his nut sack, call me "Jew boy" because it's the worst word you know. You picked the topic.

And in that exchange you're silent on him calling me and everyone else names, you just object when he gets called names back and specifically to make that point.

You're a dim witted Jew hater, Adolph. All you Jew haters are. You need to feel superior to someone and you can't do it on merit, so you need to pick something that automatically makes you better than someone no matter how much you are not better than anyone.

You picked the cause of defending a name caller from being called names. You're an idiot
No wonder you're a Trump follower. Do you often get into these feminine disputes with Lakota? Do you two dipshits whine at each other on social media like teenage girls? What a petty fucking fool you are. I hope you don't call yourself a man because you're a pretty sorry fucking excuse.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but thanks for playing.

You said I'm stupid for not knowing your conspiracy theory that even you said hadn't come out yet why Putin would help Trump. When I was like WTF you said you'd posted links somewhere and I should go find them.

You're not exactly playing with a full deck
You are a very stupid person, so it's reasonable to surmise that you are a Trump follower.

Projection at it's finest, well done boy.

Is the OP nervous ?

Nervous? Do you mean concerned that a foreign communist and former KGB agent like Putin is reportedly trying in influence an American presidential election by favoring another candidate with a foreign wife with direct connections to communist Russia? Yes, I am...

Melania Trump: from daughter of a Communist to favorite for First Lady

And yet you'll support a bought and paid for Neo-Con with DEEP ties to Islamic Extremists. Huh, you are clearly a "special" person.

WASHINGTON — American intelligence agencies have told the White House they now have “high confidence” that the Russian government was behind the theft of emails and documents from the Democratic National Committee, according to federal officials who have been briefed on the evidence.

Why what did they do wrong to inform the American public of the truth and how the democrats rigged an election?

If the Dumbocrats weren't so damn dirty - and - if they didn't spend so much time rigging elections, there would be nothing to hide in these e-mails.

Face it Laky...you're pissed off that you can no longer deny how dirty you beloved party is and how they rig elections. If they will fuck their own liberals at the voting booth, just imagine what they are doing to conservatives in every election.

Last edited:

Let them hack the RNC. If there are skeletons....get them out.

So long Debbie.

Good to see you go, especially now.

So long Debbie.

And herein lies the difference between and conservative and a liberal. This proves the age old adage:

646156-2.png

So long Debbie.

And herein lies the difference between and conservative and a liberal. This proves the age old adage:

View attachment 83964
Rush Limbaugh?? Shit !! really?. Is that the best intellect that you can come up with?

upload_2016-8-1_22-32-44.png

‘Citizen Vain’: Social media takes Trump to Hollywood with hilarious #DonaldTrumpTheMovie

So long Debbie.

View attachment 83964
Donald Trump’s recent ‘erratic behavior’ has medical professionals questioning his mental health

VFW slams Trump with a blistering statement after he berates parents of slain Army hero

Ex-POW John McCain just opened a massive can of whoop-ass on Donald Trump over Khan family comments

So long Debbie.

View attachment 83964
Donald Trump’s recent ‘erratic behavior’ has medical professionals questioning his mental health

VFW slams Trump with a blistering statement after he berates parents of slain Army hero

Ex-POW John McCain just opened a massive can of whoop-ass on Donald Trump over Khan family comments
Do you have a point here or are you just throwing another tantrum?!? :cuckoo:

You're randomly posting links about things that have nothing to do with the issue. :lol:

So long Debbie.

Go ahead and try.

So long Debbie.

Go ahead and try.

Try what ?

So long Debbie.

They have no reason to hack the RNC. The name of the game is to discredit democrats, particular Hillary. Hacking the RNC would not do that.

How Hitlery Weaponized the Death of a SINGLE muslim to Influence the Election of an American President

The left-wing lie:
Muslims are the most amazing people - even sacrificing their lives for America.

The reality:
Of the 2.2 million men and women who make up the armed forces - a paltry 6,000 are of the muslim faith. If you do the math - that is 0.002%. But that's not the worst part. The Khan family works for a law firm which has ties to Hitlery Clinton (responsible for her taxes) and Mr. Kahn supports Sharia Law.

Forum List

Back