How price sensitive are you when you buy gasoline?

Are you price sensitive when buying gasoline?

• Very - I always look for the cheapest around

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Somewhat - I'll drive across the street to save a dime, but not a penny.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Not at all - I am Brand Loyal when it comes to fuel (Do tell which brand in a post!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck the A-rabs. I walk.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i couldn't find a suitable option in the poll.

i neither care about the price nor brand of fuel i put in as long as it is from a serious company like Mobil or Shell.

if i wanted to save money on gas i simply wouldn't drive.

Last edited:
I don't really watch gas prices that closely...I go for convenience.

I believe this is correct. Every 10 cents rise in gasoline prices takes 100 million dollars nationally--out of consumer pockets.

That's why $4.00 per gallon gasoline sent us over the cliff.

I believe this is correct. Every 10 cents rise in gasoline prices takes 100 million dollars nationally--out of consumer pockets.

I wish it were that cheap over here! £4 a gallon. At current roe, thats $6.58!

I wish it were that cheap over here! £4 a gallon. At current roe, thats $6.58!

Yeah, but they're Imperial gallons, so it's like a dollar. :lol:

-Joe

I wish gas would go up to $10.00 a gallon, then people would quit driving and I wouldn't get slowed down in rush hour traffic.

:bowdown: You must be a VERY good Mountain Man to be earning that kind of scratch!

$225 per hour is usually reserved for the Mountain Women...

P.S. - I think I saw your signature line on E-bay... the bid was only $3.00 if you want to get it back. Any leads on your Avatar?

-Joe

Last edited:
I wish gas would go up to $10.00 a gallon, then people would quit driving and I wouldn't get slowed down in rush hour traffic.

:bowdown: You must be a VERY good Mountain Man to be earning that kind of scratch!

$225 per hour is usually reserved for the Mountain Women...

P.S. - I think I saw your signature line on E-bay... the bid was only $3.00 if you want to get it back. Any leads on your Avatar?

-Joe

I could afford that because I live a modest lifestyle.

I will look for the least expensive station in an area, unless it is Shell. Shell is the one gasoline that I would allow myself to run out of fuel before I stop at one of their stations. It seems that every time I have bought Shell gasoline, within five miles, my vehicle starts pinging and never stops again.

I absolutely refuse to buy Shell. I don't know if it still happens because I have not bought Shell in 20 years or more.

Immie

Forum List

Back