How Police Treat Black and White Teens

The only real problem with homicides in America is the number of innocent people that are killed.

"I have no problem with shootings as long as the right people get shot."

-Dirty Harry, from "Magnum Force".

White men can't beat black men in unarmed 1 on 1 combat. You'll get the odd exceptions here and there but generally speaking this is true.

So they need a whole system to give them back up

More violent does not make one right.........you silly racist.

Woodznutz
Blacks have two advantages: physical strength and savagery. Unnecessary fisticuffs is a display of one's stupidity, not a test of one's manhood. Also, losing a fight that you can't avoid does not impugn your manhood.

That's just a cope. Physical strength ? Aren't you the nordic viking warriors who kicks ass in all the strongman comps ? How many black men hold any weightlifting records ? I'll wait.

Unarmed 1 on 1 combat is the ultimate form of combat.

sealybobo
Yet statistically more white men are shot and killed by police than black people are..So you are cordially invited to go fuck off and die.

How many of those white men were unarmed ? We are talking about unarmed people. That's the reason for the black protests.

The cops very rarely kill unarmed white people and they hardly ever kill unarmed white kids.

You don't really have ve
rsions of Tamir Rice or Aiyana jones in your white community

This shows you are wrong.

Woodznutz
Blacks have two advantages: physical strength and savagery. Unnecessary fisticuffs is a display of one's stupidity, not a test of one's manhood. Also, losing a fight that you can't avoid does not impugn your manhood.

That's just a cope. Physical strength ? Aren't you the nordic viking warriors who kicks ass in all the strongman comps ? How many black men hold any weightlifting records ? I'll wait.

Unarmed 1 on 1 combat is the ultimate form of combat.
And I've never lost to a black man. Also I've never fought anyone smaller than me. Either they were my same size (in wrestling) or much bigger (just some random black guys in college).

There is a huge difference between black crime and white crime, thus the disparity in the way police deal with either.
It's true. Even if there is a murder in my white neighborhood, it is no reason for my neighbors to be alarmed. Chances are some guy killed his wife or parents. Isolated incident.

In the black community, there are predators watching strangers walk and drive by. All that has to happen is one of them has to single you out as pray and you're done. This doesn't happen in white neighborhoods.

This shows you are wrong.

The police dont shoot unarmed white people. Putting up the Daniel Shaver dude proves that as they thought he had a gun and there is no video of the shooting either.

AZrailwhale
Whites generally figure that someone shot by the cops has done something to deserve it. Most people of all races shot by cops are either resisting, or refusing to comply with orders from the cop.

Cool story but the police go out of their way not to shoot whites who are resisting, refusing to comply with order from the cop or even if they have gun or weapon in their hand

The police treat white people like they are delicate little snowflakes.

AZrailwhale
Now there are rare exceptions, but whites don’t get up in arms over a cop, making a mistake.

That's because the cops don't make "mistakes" when it comes to unarmed white people

Let the police start killing unarmed white kids and getting off ? White people would be blowing up the police stations tomorrow. And you know what ? I respect that. White people have a deep "You're not gonna treat us like black ppl" mentality

Wait! You said it yourself. Black men are physically superior to white men. So what do you expect a white cop to do when a physically superior humanoid resists arrest?

So you admit there is a justified reason to be afraid of black men. They are stronger than us. If they resist. If they fight back. Pull out your gun and shoot them.

Cops don't have to worry about white men because remember in your own words, we're pussies.

Same way a cop won't shoot a old white woman who's resisting arrest. No reason to fear her.

And I've never lost to a black man. Also I've never fought anyone smaller than me. Either they were my same size (in wrestling) or much bigger (just some random black guys in college).
You don't have the guts.

The police dont shoot unarmed white people. Putting up the Daniel Shaver dude proves that as they thought he had a gun and there is no video of the shooting either.
1000 Americans were shot to death by cops. Only 117 were black. Get over yourself.

You don't have the guts.
I absolutely do. I'll fight almost anyone one on one and probably win. The only way I would ever lose a fight is if the guy knows mma. You claim to know MMA. But do you know how rare that is? The chances of some random black knowing how to fight is slim to nill.

I don't have the guts to fight black people because I believe they will gang up on me and/or shoot me with a gun. One on one hands only? Bring it Paul. I'd fuck you up.

sealybobo
Wait! You said it yourself. Black men are physically superior to white men. So what do you expect a white cop to do when a physically superior humanoid resists arrest?

Straw manning. Getting desparate now. Where have I said BM are physically superior to white men ?

sealybobo
So you admit there is a justified reason to be afraid of black men. They are stronger than us. If they resist. If they fight back. Pull out your gun and shoot them.

Straw manning even more. Don;t put words in my mouth.

sealybobo
Cops don't have to worry about white men because remember in your own words, we're pussies.

Again. Don;t put words in my mouth. Never said white men are pussies. I'm saying white supremacists are cowards in regards to black men and history shows that. I'm saying you are a coward,

It's the cowardly nature

Half the shooting fatalities were of Whites (51%), followed by Blacks (27%), Hispanics (19%), Asians (2%) and Native Americans (nearly 2%). Given the racial/ethnic proportions of the US population, the disproportionate killings of BIPOC point to a public health crisis, say the researchers.

The average age at death was 34, but Black victims tended to be younger (30) while White

Rates among unarmed Black and Hispanic victims were significantly higher than they were among White victims: more than 3 times as high and 45% higher, respectively.

What’s more, rates of years of life lost for Black and Native American people were 3–4 times the rate among White people.

“Racism alone does not explain our findings,” say the researchers. Rather, “Our findings suggest the influence of an insidious anti-Black and anti-Indigenous logic to police violence that warrants further exploration into the role of these factors in fatal police encounters.”

Demilitarisation of the police is needed, they suggest. “The US Military offloads surplus weaponry to local police and use of force policies lack specificity and standardisation,” they explain.

“Further, only 16 states require de-escalation training, which would equip officers to distinguish a threat from a civilian in crisis. Militarisation hastens the transition from disproportionate policing to disproportionate mortality.”

Half the shooting fatalities were of Whites (51%), followed by Blacks (27%), Hispanics (19%), Asians (2%) and Native Americans (nearly 2%). Given the racial/ethnic proportions of the US population, the disproportionate killings of BIPOC point to a public health crisis, say the researchers.

The average age at death was 34, but Black victims tended to be younger (30) while White

Rates among unarmed Black and Hispanic victims were significantly higher than they were among White victims: more than 3 times as high and 45% higher, respectively.

What’s more, rates of years of life lost for Black and Native American people were 3–4 times the rate among White people.

“Racism alone does not explain our findings,” say the researchers. Rather, “Our findings suggest the influence of an insidious anti-Black and anti-Indigenous logic to police violence that warrants further exploration into the role of these factors in fatal police encounters.”

Demilitarisation of the police is needed, they suggest. “The US Military offloads surplus weaponry to local police and use of force policies lack specificity and standardisation,” they explain.

“Further, only 16 states require de-escalation training, which would equip officers to distinguish a threat from a civilian in crisis. Militarisation hastens the transition from disproportionate policing to disproportionate mortality.”

What point are you trying to make ? Because white supremacists just create stats out of thin air

Cops are human beings.

In their experience on the streets, they have found that many young people of ethnicity X give more lip (and flee) than do most young people of ethnicity Y.

So cops instinctively react in a certain way when suddenly finding themselves interacting with ethnicity X.

If you were a cop, so would you.

I absolutely do. I'll fight almost anyone one on one and probably win. The only way I would ever lose a fight is if the guy knows mma. You claim to know MMA. But do you know how rare that is? The chances of some random black knowing how to fight is slim to nill.

I don't have the guts to fight black people because I believe they will gang up on me and/or shoot me with a gun. One on one hands only? Bring it Paul. I'd fuck you up.

As Devin Haney world champion boxer said

So therefore you need guns and stuff like that. But unarmed 1 on 1 combat ? Cmon. It's embarassing losing to white boy when I was growing up

Forum List

Back