Part 2: Who are the resl racists?

Can't get any more blatant than this. The left are deliberately trying to start a race war.
I listened to this whole thing and I did not get that the left are trying to start a race war. I got that people are seeing things from two totally different points of view. The woman talked about how the kids at school eat lunch with kids that look like them. That was happening when my kids were in high school and they are now in their 30s. They called them cliques.

I listened to this whole thing and I did not get that the left are trying to start a race war. I got that people are seeing things from two totally different points of view. The woman talked about how the kids at school eat lunch with kids that look like them. That was happening when my kids were in high school and they are now in their 30s. They called them cliques.
The problem is our society is supposed to be beyond segregation by now. We're going backwards. Why is the left pushing segregation?

The problem is our society is supposed to be beyond segregation by now. We're going backwards. Why is the left pushing segregation?
Perhaps you think that society is supposed to be beyond segregation, but most of our inner cities and inner city schools are very segregated. For all the talking, many whites still do not want to live near or go to school with black folks. Given the choice, and they are given the choice, they flock to the suburbs and private schools.

Perhaps you think that society is supposed to be beyond segregation, but most of our inner cities and inner city schools are very segregated. For all the talking, many whites still do not want to live near or go to school with black folks. Given the choice, and they are given the choice, they flock to the suburbs and private schools.
So why did the Obama's leave Chicago and move to Martha's Vinyard, a predominantly White community? They also must not want to be around black folks.

Forum List

Back