How often do you think Obama will visit the troops after he leaves Office?...

Will Obama Ingore the Troops after he Leaves Office?

• 2.) No, he will be a Statesman like (43) and continue quietly supporting the Troops.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh thats right Bush cant leave the country fro fear of being arrested for international crimes

How often has Bush visited the troops he put in harms way since being president?
Bush was visiting the wounded in a base hospital after the Muslim soldier went berserk and killed a few good men. This was AFTER he was President. Obama had him removed from the hospital.

You dumb fuck!

Last edited:
Bush makes a point of it, and will probably for the rest of his Life...

My Money says Obama will be back to Hating the Military and NOT having photo ops with Troops about 2 steps out the door either next January or in another 4 years.

What say you?

:)

peace...

I do love these sort of threads....When you become a fortune teller let me know...And when you stop being a partisan hack let me know. :D

Wouldn't dream of it and your right about Bush. He never made a media issue out of visiting the troops. He got on AF1 and went.

If there was no media about it, then how do you know he visited?

Are you psychic?

My Money says Obama will be back to Hating the Military and NOT having photo ops with Troops about 2 steps out the door either next January or in another 4 years.

What say you?

peace...

How often has Bush?

How often has Bush visited the troops he put in harms way since being president?
Bush was visiting the wounded in a base hospital after the Muslim soldier went berserk and killed a few good men. This was AFTER he was President. Obama had him removed from the hospital.

You dumb fuck!

Obama had him removed? Really? The hospital called the White House, just like that?

How strange.

What say you?

peace...

wow so w who used the military as human shields to give the terrorists easy targets over there so we would be safe over here is the one who really cares about the military??

WOW is all that can be sad.

So when was the last time W was overseas visiting troops in places like afghanistan and iraq? I tried to search to find it but the stuff I found was back from when he was president. besides that even if obama does visit the troops you argue that his presence is putting them in danger or find some other way to attack him for it.
lol

Bush only visited the troops once in Afghanistan as President. In December 2008, during his lame duck period. The media was there for that.

He did not visit the troops there any other time. Only on his way out the door.

His only other trip to Afghanistan in eight years was to the embassy for a ribbon cutting ceremony on his way to India.

Obama has him beat three-to-one with the troops there already, in just three years.

Last edited:
So when was the last time W was overseas visiting troops in places like afghanistan and iraq? I tried to search to find it but the stuff I found was back from when he was president. besides that even if obama does visit the troops you argue that his presence is putting them in danger or find some other way to attack him for it.
lol

Obama can visit the troops because the terrorists won't harm a fellow Muslim, dontcha know...

:eusa_whistle:

Idiot... took me 2 seconds for one example:

George W. Bush makes surprise visit to U.S. troops - latimes.com

Most of the time, he doesn't call the media like Barry does.

peace...

Funny how you failed to actually answer the question that was asked.
you have ONE visit to welcome troops home in DALLAS/FORTWORTH. He couldn't even leave his home state. However that does not support the argument that "Bush makes a point of it" as was claimed in the OP.

Furthermore, doesn't your own comment in the OP that "bush makes a point of it" counter your current spin that "he doesn't call the media?"

LOL you just got to love the short term memory of these lemmings.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back