How often do you think Obama will visit the troops after he leaves Office?...

Will Obama Ingore the Troops after he Leaves Office?

• 2.) No, he will be a Statesman like (43) and continue quietly supporting the Troops.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Bush makes a point of it, and will probably for the rest of his Life...

My Money says Obama will be back to Hating the Military and NOT having photo ops with Troops about 2 steps out the door either next January or in another 4 years.

What say you?

:)

peace...

Agreed, with 43 you know he means well by the troops, with the dumb ass who occupies the Oval Office today its pure pandering to the indepedants...

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Anyone who thinks Barry gives a rats ass about the troops is deluding themselves.

The only time the troops mean anything is when its time for a photo op or he's running for re election.

Right about now.

Anyone who thinks Barry gives a rats ass about the troops is deluding themselves.

The only time the troops mean anything is when its time for a photo op or he's running for re election.

Right about now.

So, in your opinion(s), Dubya cared about our troops SO much that he sent them to be killed in Iraq for no legitimate reason? Wow....I sure am glad Dubya doesn't care that much about me.....

I suspect that the only reason he would deign to enlighten the troops with his presence after he leaves office is if it will win him brownie points with the media, or another NPP.

Immie

I think Barack HUSSEIN Obama will finally succumb to his Muslim faith and strap on an explosive vest and blow himself up while he is standing next to Mitt Romney as Romney takes the oath of office. Obama will scream, "ALLAH AKBAR!!!" and take out half of the federal government and not a few spectators.

And...and...and his communist pals will infiltrate defense contractors and sabotage the bullet proof vests our troops wear!

Yeah. That's the ticket. That's been the plan all along.

So how in the hell is Osama, er, Obama going to visit the troops if he is in heaven with 72 WHITE virgins? Huh? Huh? What were you guys thinking?

Last edited:
I think Barack HUSSEIN Obama will finally succumb to his Muslim faith and strap on an explosive vest and blow himself up while he is standing next to Mitt Romney as Romney takes the oath of office. Obama will scream, "ALLAH AKBAR!!!" and take out half of the federal government and not a few spectators.

And...and...and his communist pals will infiltrate defense contractors and sabotage the bullet proof vests our troops wear!

Yeah. That's the ticket. That's been the plan all along.

So how in the hell is Osama, er, Obama going to visit the troops if he is in heaven with 72 WHITE virgins? Huh? Huh? What were you guys thinking?

Tom Clancy wanna be? ;)

Immie

Right about now.

So, in your opinion(s), Dubya cared about our troops SO much that he sent them to be killed in Iraq for no legitimate reason? Wow....I sure am glad Dubya doesn't care that much about me.....

So in your opinon Barry cares more because he sent, how many was it, more troope to be killed in Astan??

WOW I'm for sure Barry doesn't give a rats ass about you or the troops.

Right about now.

So in your opinon Barry cares more because he sent, how many was it, more troope to be killed in Astan??

Hope you aren't Expecting Honesty out of him regarding your Post... :thup:

peace...

How often has Bush visited the troops he put in harms way since being president?

Hope you aren't Expecting Honesty out of him regarding your Post... :thup:

peace...

Wouldn't dream of it and your right about Bush. He never made a media issue out of visiting the troops. He got on AF1 and went.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back