How often do they use wrong data like this?

polarbear

I eat morons
Jan 1, 2011
Canada
Last evening it started to snow here in Manitoba and still was this morning.
The windshield on my car is covered with a crust of ice & snow. My outside thermometer says it's - 3 C.
Yet the official environment weather report says its raining & the temperature is +1 C
Where t.f. did they come up with that?
I checked with friends all over the province. It`s been below 0 C and snowing (not raining) all the way from Thompson MB to Emerson at the Canada US border.
That's an area way larger than the 0.5 degree grid they use for climate models.
So not only does data that shows warmer conditions get entered but in addition to that their "data correction" system dismisses everything that is below the data they gather from one station that reports a maximum and then uses that for an area of over 1/2 million square kilometers.
No wonder they come up with new "anomalies" every month

The windshield on my car is covered with a crust of ice & snow. My outside thermometer says it's - 3 C.
Yet the official environment weather report says its raining & the temperature is +1 C
I checked with friends all over the province. It`s been below 0 C and snowing (not raining) all the way from Thompson MB to Emerson at the Canada US border.
So not only does data that shows warmer conditions get entered but in addition to that their "data correction" system dismisses everything that is below the data they gather from one station that reports a maximum and then uses that for an area of over 1/2 million square kilometers.
I guess that's your burden for living in a sane society. Slide south if you want to experience living in a total lie and illusion.

I guess that's your burden for living in a sane society. Slide south if you want to experience living in a total lie and illusion.
Are you offering to let him live with you..........? :eusa_whistle:

What do you mean by "my burden"? The snow? I never considered that as a burden. Quite the opposite, I prefer it and the cooler temperatures. Canada a "Sane society" ? I`, not too sure about that. The new (liberal) PM made some pretty insane decisions since he got in. "Sliding south"; that I have done many times for extended periods.
I've been to every State except Hawaii but not recently. I did notice what you are hinting at after Obama became POTUS. After that it was no longer advisable to go shopping in Fargo or Minneapolis because it started to get as bad there as it has been in Chicago.

SO a 'sane' society, in your estimation, is one that uses lies and deceptions to get an agenda moving.... Lying by almost 4 deg F or 2 deg C... I call that insanity..

What do you mean by "my burden"? The snow? I never considered that as a burden. Quite the opposite, I prefer it and the cooler temperatures. Canada a "Sane society" ? I`, not too sure about that. The new (liberal) PM made some pretty insane decisions since he got in. "Sliding south"; that I have done many times for extended periods.
I've been to every State except Hawaii but not recently. I did notice what you are hinting at after Obama became POTUS. After that it was no longer advisable to go shopping in Fargo or Minneapolis because it started to get as bad there as it has been in Chicago.
W
Why go to those places? Portland is pretty safe, and the burritos and tacos remain as good as ever. LOL

SO a 'sane' society, in your estimation, is one that uses lies and deceptions to get an agenda moving.... Lying by almost 4 deg F or 2 deg C... I call that insanity..
LOL, the biggest liar on the board is calling others liars? LOL

I live about 10 miles from the Portland Airport, and quite often there is a 10 degree difference, and often, in winter, raining in one place, and snowing in the other.

Aha so if the airport is 10 degrees warmer than a larger area surrounding how valid is the airport data that gets used instead of your thermometer...or all the other ones 10 miles from the airport?
Who was lying when everybody else, but the reporting station in Manitoba had snow and was below 0C ? Everybody else in Manitoba? Must be some sort of anti liberal "science" conspiracy going on here, right?

Last edited:

I live about 10 miles from the Portland Airport, and quite often there is a 10 degree difference, and often, in winter, raining in one place, and snowing in the other.
SO you will always go with the hotter temp for your agenda instead of the facts... Nice to see you admit you like to lie..

SO you will always go with the hotter temp for your agenda instead of the facts... Nice to see you admit you like to lie..
No, ever so dumb Silly Billy, I will go with the decadal increases and decreases of the stations. For even the surrounding areas that are warmer or colder, will have temperatures that increase or decrease by about the same amount. The Berkeley Study established the base line, and verified what other researchers have found.

No, ever so dumb Silly Billy, I will go with the decadal increases and decreases of the stations. For even the surrounding areas that are warmer or colder, will have temperatures that increase or decrease by about the same amount. The Berkeley Study established the base line, and verified what other researchers have found.
NO.. Berkley only manufactured a base line.. that's what happens when you do infill modeling.. its not accurate.. but continue to believe the lies.. You like them and you will spout them at a moments notice...

Because the entire AGW religion is built upon computer models:

CMIP5-90-models-global-Tsfc-vs-obs-thru-2013.png

Aha so if the airport is 10 degrees warmer than a larger area surrounding how valid is the airport data that gets used instead of your thermometer...or all the other ones 10 miles from the airport?
Who was lying when everybody else, but the reporting station in Manitoba had snow and was below 0C ? Everybody else in Manitoba? Must be some sort of anti liberal "science" conspiracy going on here, right?

Well Yeah !!! That's what I was thinking. Are you at any elevation? Where is the reporting station? What's it's Urban heating adjustment?

Questions that NEED answers. But too many people aren't asking. If in doubt, check the satellite record. It accounts for elevation so well, that some of the Lower Trop zones drop below the higher terrain.

And hurricanes in Ireland during October would probably go over their heads as well, you're fucking with their religion you know.

NO.. Berkley only manufactured a base line.. that's what happens when you do infill modeling.. its not accurate.. but continue to believe the lies.. You like them and you will spout them at a moments notice...
What did you expect this to turn into once Christiofascist fundamentalist Reich wing corporatists denounced science? Chaos and the beffudled caterwauling of the masses was the goal, congratulations are in order, it worked.

Science is a tree of information that has produced incredible fruits of progress. But it needs constant pruning to keep it healthy and productive.

Climate Science is like a sucker that has cancerously overgrown by hijacking the funding and produces only thorny growth that has distorted fruit which is useless.

It's time for some necessary pruning.

And hurricanes in Ireland during October would probably go over their heads as well, you're fucking with their religion you know.
Well within bounds of known physical evidence. IE: It's Happened BEFORE.... and its very likely to happen again..

You stepped in a another pile of shit and now your tracking it all around...

Forum List

Back