How occupy DC dealt with a table filled with job applications

stupid...getting a job a subway and going on with business as usual solves nothing
this video pretends the issue is as simple as low level jobs

So, you didn't listen to the whole clip.

B/c he had apps for jobs that paid $250k.

Management, not low level.

and fyi, low level is all some people are qualified to do.

I mentioned this before...

I have a MBA with a concentration in marketing and Int'l business.

Things were pretty bad in Michigan.

I sold shirts and ties in two department stores.

I also did door to door sales for residential and commerical for commission only.

My wife and I were struggeling.

However, I created a door to door company. I have salespeople working for me. I am doing pretty well now.

I can't tell you how many low income people I encountered who were whinning how they have been out of work for years, and they can't find jobs.

Some of them I offered them jobs doing exactly what I was doing, and they declined.

My first job was baby sitting, then car hopping, then I got lucky and got a job with Lear Siegler, it only lasted two years tho,, then a short order cook, then school school school school,, then my career which lasted 30 years until I retired at 57. Not rich but comofortable.

I mentioned this before...

I have a MBA with a concentration in marketing and Int'l business.

Things were pretty bad in Michigan.

I sold shirts and ties in two department stores.

I also did door to door sales for residential and commerical for commission only.

My wife and I were struggeling.

However, I created a door to door company. I have salespeople working for me. I am doing pretty well now.

I can't tell you how many low income people I encountered who were whinning how they have been out of work for years, and they can't find jobs.

Some of them I offered them jobs doing exactly what I was doing, and they declined.
Notice how one of those losers stated:

"How's that going to HELP me pay my student loan?"

It's quite clear that these lazy fucks don't want jobs, and only seek handouts and freebies.

No wonder their support is now in the low thirty percent range....People are seeing through their loser BS.....And of course, their constant acts of vandalism, violence, and abject stupidity when questioned has only further exposed the losers for what they truly are....LAZY ASS FUCKIN' WELFARE SUCKERS!

Last edited:
I'd like to see those guys go down to Atlanta with their table full of job applications.

New America Media, News Report, Kalin Thomas, Posted: Apr 22, 2011
DECATUR GA. - – Thousands of area residents converged on McDonald's restaurants across metro Atlanta on Tuesday, hoping to land something some of them hadn't seen in more than three years: A job.

The fast-food chain announced last week that it would hire 50,000 people around the U.S. – at least 1,000 in metro Atlanta – and job-seekers lined up at McDonald's Atlanta-area restaurants to vie for an opportunity
k_thomas_mickyds_500x279.jpg

LOL I can't do this. I can't do that. I can't do this. I can't do that.

They should have also had a table setup that had applications for food stamps, information on free rent in the area etc...they would have to install a printing press beside them to keep up.

I wonder why none of the protesters accepted fake job applications from a news stunt table...

Perhaps because it was clearly a stupid "gotcha" stunt, designed entirely to feed threads like this one?

Speaking of ignorant people grasping for straws....

Indeed: The only thing I find more disgusting than the protestors, are their apologists.

They should have also had a table setup that had applications for food stamps, information on free rent in the area etc...they would have to install a printing press beside them to keep up.

:eusa_hand:

NAH!!

I'm sure they would have suspected it was only a video-entrapment-stunt........:eusa_whistle:

stupid...getting a job a subway and going on with business as usual solves nothing
this video pretends the issue is as simple as low level jobs

So, you didn't listen to the whole clip.

B/c he had apps for jobs that paid $250k.

Management, not low level.

and fyi, low level is all some people are qualified to do.

nonsense. Why shouldn't a big corporation hire a guy with a GED and no experience as a managing director at $250,000 plus?

Those lazy ass liberals don't want a job.

Or they're still receiving their 99 weeks of extended unemployment insurance: Within the next few months many will, if they haven't already, find that these payments will expire. They see that their choice will be to accept "shovel ready jobs," or continue to water the trees in municiple parks.

Forum List

Back