How Obama won the Iran nuclear deal

In the end....Republicans lost because people grew tired of Republican gloom and doom

They had heard it too many times in the past. The Republicans were unable to persuade the American people that Iran was now going to become a nuclear power

Republicans also failed to present a valid alternative to the deal. Obama had the world powers and Republicans had Bibi
Unless the republicans drastically change sometime soon, they're fucked.

Republicans don't know when to stop playing a losing hand. That is why we get a six year
"Kill Obamacare" campaign

The public is growing tired of Republican hyperbole and nobody outside of FoxNation is buying it

He didn't win shit lib he was barely able to get 34 senators to support him, a huge majority of senators including some from his own party say this deal is bad and refuse to support it. Only in liberal stutopia would this be viewed as a win.

Evidently, he did win, as he usually does against Republican fear mongering

No he lost stupid, if he was able to get something close to unanimous support from congress that's a win fool. Its quite embarrassing when a president can't even gather 50% support and leaders in his own party bail on him. This is what FAIL looks like.
The win is he gets his deal, and you can't stop him. That's winning my little man...

Ahahaha enjoy your 34% support :laugh::laugh::laugh:

In the end....Republicans lost because people grew tired of Republican gloom and doom

They had heard it too many times in the past. The Republicans were unable to persuade the American people that Iran was now going to become a nuclear power

Republicans also failed to present a valid alternative to the deal. Obama had the world powers and Republicans had Bibi
Unless the republicans drastically change sometime soon, they're fucked.

Republicans don't know when to stop playing a losing hand. That is why we get a six year
Kill Obamacare" campaign

The public is growing tired of Republican hyperbole and nobody outside of FoxNation is buying it
Don't forget the birthers and the people who believe he is a Muslim.

Q: Sir, you said on Day One you would kill the Iran agreement. We're now on Day Five Hundred and Twenty-Seven and you still have not killed the agreement.

A: I meant that if I get re-elected to a second term, I will kill the agreement on Day One.

Fear mongering?? Nope. Not hardly Just the facts.

Won't take em long to realize Iran will do whatever it wants to in reference to its Nuke program.

They and the other countries involved wasted a lot of time and effort on an agreement that Iran will never honor.

The feel good moment won't last long.
Nukes don't kill people, people kill people, right? So stop wetting the bed over it.

Well a nuke will kill a lot of people and Iran sure wants a nuke.

So yep. Nukes don't kill people, people using a nuke sure do.

Oh and BTW. Iran really, really wants that nuke you bed wetter you.

Won't take em long to realize Iran will do whatever it wants to in reference to its Nuke program.

They and the other countries involved wasted a lot of time and effort on an agreement that Iran will never honor.

Nukes don't kill people, people kill people, right? So stop wetting the bed over it.

All nations should have nukes, pointed at each other and ready to fly. Now you know.

Republicans tried to show their ability to bully the President with their new found Congressional power

Once again, they lost

As usual, it all came down to their inability to offer up a viable alternative. Just like Obamacare

Q: Sir, you said on Day One you would kill the Iran agreement. We're now on Day Five Hundred and Twenty-Seven and you still have not killed the agreement.

A: I meant that if I get re-elected to a second term, I will kill the agreement on Day One.

Another thing added to the right wing party agenda to try and kill over and over again. :cuckoo:

All nations should have nukes, pointed at each other and ready to fly. Now you know.

Quite a conclusion you've reached.

Wouldn't expect anything less from Paintmyass.

Quite a conclusion you've reached.

Wouldn't expect anything less from Paintmyass.
M.A.D. works, obviously...

Republican war Hawks will try to convince us that this will lead to the nuking of Israel.. Didn't saddam have WMDS? Wait.. LOL.
Anyways, fuck Israel, they get hit with a bottle rocket and respond by blowing up a hospital.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::udaman:

The Republicans are standing fast - a miracle - and some Dems realize just what crap this is.

THE RESOLUTION CAN PASS THE SENATE because a majority of Senators realize just what crap this is. It is only that there is a POSSIBILITY that, if Obozo vetoes it, there won't be enough votes to override the veto.

In any case, Obumbler and Heinz 58 have created a nuclear Iran and nobody anywhere wants that.

WOW so anyone who doesn't think this agreement is going to stop Iran and its nuke program is a war monger??

Good to know. Lets just see what all you idiots have to say when Iran does what it wants despite this agreement.

See you then dummies. You can tell us all about Barry's great victory once again.

Idiots.

Sure buddy, just like saddam and his WMDS.. Oh wait.

Nope. Just folks who appear to be smarter than you. You being the idiot that you are. An idiot who appears to think 9/11 was an inside job. That says it all right there. An idiot you truly are.

Last edited:
WOW so anyone who doesn't think this agreement is going to stop Iran and its nuke program is a war monger??

Good to know. Lets just see what all you idiots have to say when Iran does what it wants despite this agreement.

See you then dummies. You can tell us all about Barry's great victory once again.

Idiots.
Why don't you tell us all why you think America gets to pick what weapons other nations build?

Idiots.
Why don't you tell us all why you think America gets to pick what weapons other nations build?

Why don't you tell us why you think America gets to pick what weapons other nations build. You seem to be the only one asking the question. How bout an answer.

Oh and keep on wetting that bed.

How Republicans failed

They relied on fear as their only message
They failed to provide a valid alternative to the deal

You call it fear. I call it people who know Iran won't abide by any agreement made in reference to its nuke program.

Anyone who thinks they will isn't to smart.

Oh I wish it were a victory because Iran certainly doesn't need a nuke. I'd be happy to say Barry and his ass licker Kerry did good. Unfortunately Iran will play this for all it can get and do what it wants about its nukes.

So bask in the glory of Barry's victory and continue to bash the Reps and get back to me in a few months when the "winners" realize they haven't won anything at all.

Last edited:
You call it fear. I call it people who know Iran won't abide by any agreement made in reference to its nuke program.

Anyone who thinks they will isn't to smart.

Oh I wish it were a victory because Iran certainly doesn't need a nuke. I'd be happy to say Barry and his ass licker Kerry did good. Unfortunately Iran will play this for all it can get and do what it wants about its nukes.

So bask in the glory of Barry's victory and continue to bash the Reps and get back to me in a few months when the "winners" realize they haven't won anything at all.
The world as we know it, will soon come to an end

Republicans tell us so because nothing Obama ever does can ever work out

Forum List

Back